Unexpected Complications

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Get well =D

Holy mother of God!

I didn't know it was that bad, talk about suffering for you art.

Get well soon LeeLee!

Not to worry sis, I can live without Name Game for a few weeks, even months, I prefer to have one strip per year (!) than having none at all.

Get well and rest, you deserve it! :)

Well, it's good that it's just a mild case. Carpal Tunnel can be brutal.

Get better soon.

Love your work & get well soon.

I like your other stuff, at least what 've seen on your blog. As long as I get to see some of your creative work here, I will keep showing up. Get better soon.

I knew it was gonna be either a quit, LOA, or absenteeism/tardiness scenario. You can just smell 'em.

Take as much rest as you need, heeling is you're body is very important. I hope you get well soon =)

I'm really sorry about how bad your hand is hurting. I hope that you get better, and that your game goes really well.

Is it me, or does the Escapist cripple artists?

I'm kidding! Kidding! Don't ban me!

OT: Get well soon! Hope your project is playable at the end of this slog. :3

You take all the time you need. Some of us on the internet appreciate we get to see your work for free so do what you have to do.

take all the time you need LeeLee :) I hope you can heal quickly tho ;)

Ah, I was sorry to read that and I wish you all the best and hope you get better soon. This is after all my favourite webcomic on the net (pssst, Johnny G Carter isn't around is he?). So yeah, take the rest to heal and up and be back to make even better art. ;)

I have the same issue as you :( it's the worst thing in the world especially for a video game enthusiast. Get well

Achievement Unlocked: Responsible Artist!

Leels:
snip

If it is any consolation, I really like the more minimalist style of this comic. Heal those hands and get better soon. In the meantime, do whatever you need to!

Well I sincerely hope that you get better soon, and am looking forward to your triumphant return in July!! That should be plenty of time for the shop to recruit someone new! :P

Get well and don't stress it.
I'm currently having a knee injury which stops me from playing football and I think I can't join immediately as that would also interupt my comming studies.
Don't stress it and make that video game!!!

I rather you focus on getting better. I can wait.

Chrono212:

And editors. I'm currently in a brace because the tendons on my left arm are shot.

Also, those of you who can draw should make Lee Lee some Get Well Soon cards. I bet she'd really enjoy those. :)

Susan Arendt:

Chrono212:

And editors. I'm currently in a brace because the tendons on my left arm are shot.

Also, those of you who can draw should make Lee Lee some Get Well Soon cards. I bet she'd really enjoy those. :)

Is MS paint an acceptable medium?

Who is she? Seriously, I have know idea.

I really like this artstyle.
And good healing.

PS: We actually have the technology for cybernetic arms, but we don't let people who haven't ruined their arms know.
You have to permanently ruin your arm to learn the truth and acquire Adam West-ness.

I doubt anybody would not understand or sympathise :)

I admeditly thought of a geust strip... Thing my cat haves, work related injuries

That's gotta suck. Definitely on the "get well soon" train.

noahpocalypse:
Unforgivable!

Use your other hand!

Actually, this could make a funny comic... :P Horrible stick figures ahoy!

I love your work, Leelee! Get better and I'll wait in anticipation for your return.

Awwwww. I hope your healing will be quick. :3

Also, why didn't you just ask the Medic to use his Medigun on you? Could have done wonders for your hand.

Susan Arendt:

Chrono212:

Have you got a fen shui expert on staff? You never know. :P

Anyway! That's bad news, I sincerely hope Lee Lee and you get better soon!

Btw, your Ghost Trick iOS recommendation was totally worth every penny.

This feels appropriate...

Chrono212:

Susan Arendt:

Chrono212:

Yay, I'm so glad you liked it! Now tell your friends - more people need to play that excellent game.

You deserve to take a break. Enjoy the time off.

Susan Arendt:

Chrono212:

Susan Arendt:

Yay, I'm so glad you liked it! Now tell your friends - more people need to play that excellent game.

Done and done.
And I mean done.

Does it have that odd, but compelling, pay structure of getting the app free for the first 3-4 chapters but then normal price for a game app for the rest of the game or chapters in-game?

OT: Computers Maim. Tame your computer before it claims you!

WE LOVE YOU LEE-LEE!!!

Please rest your hand and get well soon, we wish you all the best ^_^

It is far more important for us, your fans, that you heal up propper so you can keep making the art work that we love so much than it is for us to get to see this lastest story finished quickly. You have all out love LeeLee *hugs*

-M

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or