Unexpected Complications

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Hope you heal up quick, Lee Lee. We love you, and will always reciprocate the feelings of wanting to please us, but health and long term artisting comes before the short term. So, you do what you need to do for yourself, and we'll cope through it.

Get well soon, LeeLee, we're all rooting for you!

no worries, get better soon

It's all good. Let your hand heal and get back to this story when you're better. I'm sure prayers will go out for you. Best of luck in school.

Hey, maybe Allison could draw a guest strip. Sort of a mirror thing of you drawing one of the EC episodes while she was recovering.

For symmetry, of course.

Ouch, I've had Carpal tunnel syndrome myself and it's no fun. It was "only" two weeks but I had strict orders not to use my right hand/arm for anything, poor leftie had to pick up all the work during that time.

You just make sure to rest and focus on the important bits.

Qitz:
Sounds like we need to go Adam Jensen on ya! Quick! Someone invent cybornetic arms, complete with arm blades of course.

Hope you heal up quick, if you really want to put out content show some screens or concept art you've got for your games, I'd be interested in checking them out.

only if I can have his legs (just swap one for my dodgy one)

but get better babes, a talent is a terrible thing to waste

Get well soon LeeLee. Health > comic at the end of the day. We shall await your triumphant return to full glory with the utmost patience. :D

I think everyone here understands. While we would love to get more chapters of the story arc right now, we also don't want you to be unable to work anymore. I'd feel terrible if you permanently injured yourself just to give me a chuckle for a few minutes. So heal up, ask Jensen for a good physical therapist, and keep doing what you have been doing. Maybe guest on another video with the LRR crew while you're at it. Plane tickets aren't that bad... says the guy who has never flown.

You want your freedom
Take it
That's what I'm counting on

I actually like the simple art style of this strip. Perhaps more focus on in the time that's coming?

Take all the time in the world Lee Lee, we'll be here when you return :3

Man, when I saw this had 80+ comments, I knew something was up.
You know, since we now know of your injury (and completely understand it), if you're going to still do panels anyway (bless your artistic soul) you should take this opportunity to practice drawing with your other hand. Then by the time you heal, you'll be an ambidextrous drawing machine!

It's not as great as robot arms, but it's the next best thing right?

Leels:
ker snip

its cool, :)
get well soon

Please don't ever risk your health for our entertainment. Except if you want to go all Gladiator with your robot arms.

Best wishes!

Rest up boss. All the best :)

Very sorry to hear that! Here's hoping you get better soon!

gutted to hear that. I understand though one of my flatmates suffers from carpal tunnel and i myself am plagued by RSI. Take time off and just rest away =]

Leelee sorry to hear of your misfortune. And of course your health (including the physical condition of your hand) and your school comes first.
May you get well soon.

End with a quote

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" - Cave Johnson, Portal 2

Ye should focus on healin' yer hand, laddy.

Get well soon. :)

(Alternatively, you could boost your Restoration skill.)

I wouldn't consider the robotic hand a real option. It seems fine at first, but it's a slippery slope...one day you're a perfectly functional artist with a robotic hand, the next you're Darth Vader.

It's like meth but worse - and you know what they say about meth: not even once.

Either way, what I'm trying to say - and what I'm sure you've inferred - through all this is that you should get well soon.

'Nuff love!

This was a good comic I guess.. use your other hand?

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here