Unskippable: Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Pages PREV 1 2

So, we're only a few minutes into the video, and Sir Ian McKellan is not Gandalf, Aragorn looks and sounds nothing like Viggo Mortenson, and...elf mages? A female elf mage?? Last time I checked the only "mages" are the Maia, and female elves are pretty rare nowadays. This whole thing is sounding like a bad Mary Sue fanfiction.

Oh well, they mention Elladan and Elrohir. They get points for that...I guess.

Also, it says in the book that the horses were specifically bred in Mordor. I think they took the Rohan horses and made corrupted bastard horses from them, and then gave those to the Nazgul. The Nazgul get fell beasts later cause Glorfindel drowns the horses in the ford of Bruinen.

Which begs the question: Who is this game intended to be for? I have a feeling it would just piss off the ones fluent in LOTR lore, but you would think those would be the ones they want to please.

Uber lol at "Do you have a lozenge."

the horses are from rohan... they are all evilish cuz black riders canțțt see so they see through the eyes of their mounts, thatțs why theyțre usualy mounted... sry for bad writing, i havențt riten anithing in english in a year ore so

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here