Feed Dump: A Pig Inside A Cow

Pages 1 2 NEXT

A Pig Inside A Cow

Featuring a tale of pepper spray and a tribal dance.

Watch Video

Naah, just give Paul an XP share and have him sit out the next few feed-dumps...

Animal inception is a scary concept!

And here's what the internet has to say on the matter!

I wasn't expecting to hear about my own state this week. Even more so because I never knew about the pig inside the cow, as I've never really paid that close attention to the decals. Very interesting.

I whant a Elephantococklamptkin for my birth day

I see Feed Dump is still doing the segment where everyone has to guess, but you decided to stop calling it "Paul and Matt have to figure out what Graham is talking about."

Funny stuff as usual.

I still was able to fap to those hats.

To be fair. Paul would learn tackle at 15 and flail at 30 if he doesn't evolve.
I thought someone was able to obliterate the Elite 4 with a Magickarp via flail abuse.

I had to google the Vermont state police decal to see what the pig looked like. Now the question is, why are they worried about the pig when they have the three strange, unidentifiable creatures on the left side intentionally?

I really want one of those kick ass hats. Maybe the Magickarp one so that way I could just randomly splash people, then walk away all disapointed.

Ron Dewing and Bea Qwaze

"Wanting to pet a cougar"
Sounds like Ashton Kutcher took the break-up harder than I though!

*Uses splash* Nothing happened! "Useless Magikarp, stop dying".

I want a Growlithe hat now.

Ahh, shameless product placement! I'm so glad that I am immune to such blatant advertising. I must go check out those hats though... God damn it!

LOL at Ron Dewings, that really got me laughing!

Tiger Sora:

Wow, how did no one notice that? I mean I was expecting it to be quite subtle, like you had to squint and turn your head sideways to see it... but that's quite obviously a pig inside a cow.

DVS BSTrD:
"Wanting to pet a cougar"
Sounds like Ashton Kutcher took the break-up harder than I though!

Damn...ninja'd on the definition of "cougar petting".

Actually, I could make a further comment on this...but several women would probably will themselves to break the fourth wall and slap me through my computer screen if I did.

EDIT: The hell? How'd a double post happen?!?

Paul+Magikarp Hat+"Splash Attack"=Adorable.

leviadragon99:
Naah, just give Paul an XP share and have him sit out the next few feed-dumps...

Maybe they're Gen I versions?

Oh oh, I know why they broke into the cat place....they were cat burglars! :3

Those were some snazzy hats.

Tiger Sora:

*Uses splash* Nothing happened! "Useless Magikarp, stop dying".

I want a Growlithe hat now.

I made those hats! I just got a commission to make a Growlithe hat so I'll have those available too. Also Quilava and Wobbuffet. :D

You do know a raspberry is another name for a fart. Oh the irony.

luvd1:

I thought "blowing a raspberry" is just if you are going like pfrrrrrrrrr with your mouth ...

Aside from that: You have to do an episode without animals! Now I'm not only afraid of tunnel monsters, but elephancocklambkins too! :(

I could watch Paul using splash as Magikarp all day. I don't understand why, but it's simply mesmerizing.

I have two questions

1. How does one go about acquiring a Magikarp hat?
2. Why don't I already own one?
3. Why didn't I just wait until the end of the video to get the link? (disregard previous questions)

Sadly, my first reflex when seeing Paul is to use him as a bludgeon.

That inmate gets props from me for the subtlest and most comprehensive insult ever.

So what you is get a whale, and stick an elephant in it which has had a cow stuck in it which has had a pig stuck in it which has had a lamb stuck in it which has had a chicken stuck in it which has had an egg stuck in it which has had a needle stuck in it which contains your soul. Let's see any adventurers get THAT one.

...Because cops are pigs. That's actually pretty clever.

How did no one guess that Kathleen broke in the HUG ALL THE GIANT KITTIES? I know that was my first thought.

If elphantocoglambken ever makes it onto a t-shirt, I might just have to get it.

Also, "cleared of all wrongdoing?!" Joseph freakin' Smith, what does a cop have to do to get his pepper spray privileges revoked?

Why has no one linked in the picture yet?

I don't know why.... but this just blew my mind.

I tip my hat to you, inmate number unknown.

So were the football Haka dudes from New Zealand? Because I can understand an American teen haka attempt being mistaken for anything else.

GrizzlerBorno:

I could see why it took so long for them to notice. It does not stand out unless you actually focus on the cow.

You may be interested to know it is pronounced dee-cal, not dical.

Geisterkarle:

luvd1:

I thought "blowing a raspberry" is just if you are going like pfrrrrrrrrr with your mouth ...

It's rhyming slang - raspberry tart

On the subject of which, my favourite rhyming slang of all is 'I went out last night and got totally Schindlers'.

Hitchmeister:
I had to google the Vermont state police decal to see what the pig looked like. Now the question is, why are they worried about the pig when they have the three strange, unidentifiable creatures on the left side intentionally?

The Kodama are melting, melting!

Ninedeus:

GrizzlerBorno:

I could see why it took so long for them to notice. It does not stand out unless you actually focus on the cow.

Does anyone else see the three tree spirits from Princess Mononoke?

GrizzlerBorno:

That is pretty awesome.

And slightly embarrassing, since I live in Vermont.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here