Break for Fog

Break for Fog

We may have used a little too much fog for this shoot.

Read Full Article

We may have used a little too much fog for this shoot.

There is no such thing as "too much fog."

Also the cat appears to be wondering why these people keep invading her apartment...

No mention of the pencil-sharpened head? That would've been interesting to see the makeup work for.
I'd say this episode is a prime example of why LRR fans are happy to see Loading Time become a regular thing. I never would've suspected how much work you guys had to put into this one, but it was worth it. Great episode. ^.^

That cat really does not give a fuck.

Good to see that The Warriors of Darkness are still floating around, and they even have a new member. Good episode, I enjoy the LoadingTime videos.

Oh how poetic that the Banshee mask was made from pantyhose.
And you should name that cat Honey Badger: Cause it don't care!

When you guys got out the chain for Paul's neck, I just thought "Hey, Paul's becoming a Kingdom Hearts character!".

This is actually a really enjoyable segment; I hope they keep it up.

On an unrelated note, "Oh God, it's oscillating." is probably the least threatening thing I have ever heard.

2 weeks in a row, within minutes of the video starting I see something awesome that I wish I had. This week it was the Street Sharks thing.

Banshee.

Ban shee.

Ban Sidhe.

Female Fairy.

My etymology hurts. :(

I was a little surprised to find the fog had been done with a fog machine rather than a digital effect. It looks really good.

It would have been hilarious if you had set off the smoke detectors in the hallway. Good Planning putting a sign on the door, then again I don't think I would go all the way down the hall if I saw smoke coming out from under someones door

Happy it all came together, it was a good video. I know a few friends who could use a visit from The Banshee.

And now we need an "Oh god, it's oscillating!" T-shirt.

I don't think we give the cat enough credit. We assume the cat is just lazy and in the way.....but clearly it is an insidious plan to take screentime and achieve stardom! And it's working.

"Aww, he's purring."

And Kathleen just demonstrated that the average reaction of a cat owner can be just as humorous as cats themselves.

(Although, to be fair, I find it impossible to work when my cat keep jumping on my lap demanding to be pet.)

i absolutely love these. PLEASE never stop doing them.

did he say "mum"?
so canadians say "mum"?

Rakor:

I don't think we give the cat enough credit. We assume the cat is just lazy and in the way.....but clearly it is an insidious plan to take screentime and achieve stardom! And it's working.

(double post sorry! but this comment deserved it!) YES, YES WE DO NEED THAT SHIRT. i dont know what the graphic would be but it could be FUNNY and i would buy it in a heart beat xD

Without any kind of plan, Cam, Matt and I all decided to play our characters as enormously annoying yuppies. You know, the kind of people who bore you at parties because all they want to talk about is how doing hot yoga three times a week has been "totally spiritual, man." If you ever meet anyone like this you should run away as fast as you can. They are insufferable.

Worst-case scenario: a yuppie comes up to you and starts talking about how running 10 km three mornings a week has been "totally spiritual, man."

itchcrotch:
did he say "mum"?
so canadians say "mum"?

Who doesn't?

TLS14:
When you guys got out the chain for Paul's neck, I just thought "Hey, Paul's becoming a Kingdom Hearts character!".

if it was a kingdom hearts character Paul would need more pockets and zippers

Don Reba:

Who doesn't?

Yanks, they say mom. Canadians do indeed spell and pronounce it correctly.

cricket chirps:

Rakor:

(double post sorry! but this comment deserved it!) YES, YES WE DO NEED THAT SHIRT. i dont know what the graphic would be but it could be FUNNY and i would buy it in a heart beat xD

Hmmm, tiny people running away as an oscillating fan knocked over a building by turning?

Don Reba:

itchcrotch:
did he say "mum"?
so canadians say "mum"?

Who doesn't?

It helps that my mum is English, so she's always been "mum" rather than "mom"

I am so relieved that Canadians speak properly, On a side note I thought the banshee was death from the Monty python sketch

GTFO cat!

And I am very jealous of that pocket dolly. It looks so nice for close up panning shots :O

So much fog!

Don Reba:

Without any kind of plan, Cam, Matt and I all decided to play our characters as enormously annoying yuppies. You know, the kind of people who bore you at parties because all they want to talk about is how doing hot yoga three times a week has been "totally spiritual, man." If you ever meet anyone like this you should run away as fast as you can. They are insufferable.

Worst-case scenario: a yuppie comes up to you and starts talking about how running 10 km three mornings a week has been "totally spiritual, man."

itchcrotch:
did he say "mum"?
so canadians say "mum"?

Who doesn't?

well people from the US say "mom" and i just assumed that canadians did too.

ForgottenPr0digy:

TLS14:

And belts and spiky hair and poofy outfits and...

TLS14:

ForgottenPr0digy:

TLS14:

And belts and spiky hair and poofy outfits and...

if Paul didn't have the mask on he'll look like a Organization XIII member

captainfluoxetine:

Don Reba:

Who doesn't?

Which is refreshing, as for the most part you spell and sat everything else the US way... :P

Apart from 'about' of course... What's with that!?

I actually enjoyed this more than the LRR episode itself this week. I'm really liking this series. It's cool to see all the little toys you guys use to make videos happen.

Is it almost every video that you forget some really important equipment? For the last three or so videos there's always been someone having to go back to the office to get something halfway through a shoot.

Maybe that's the key to great videos - always forget the important stuff 'til the last minute.

itchcrotch:
did he say "mum"?
so canadians say "mum"?

Wait... Americans say "Mom"? I mean, you actually pronounce it like that? I know it's spelt with an "o", but I thought that was just a spelling variation...
You guys are weird.

Anyway, another great BTS video! The "stinger" with Cam holding the fan to the window was surprisingly amusing.

captainfluoxetine:

Oh, that. I think different dialects pronounce the word differently, irrespectively of whether they use the British or the American spelling.

Extragorey:
Wait... Americans say "Mom"? I mean, you actually pronounce it like that? I know it's spelt with an "o", but I thought that was just a spelling variation...
You guys are weird.

See the American pronunciation here: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mom

If you only paid a couple hundred bucks (Canadian, presumably) for the Pocket Dolly, you got a hell of a deal. A cursory search shows it going for north of USD$600.

Extragorey:

itchcrotch:
did he say "mum"?
so canadians say "mum"?

You guys are weird.

Anyway, another great BTS video! The "stinger" with Cam holding the fan to the window was surprisingly amusing.

you misunderstand. i am australian. but yes, american's spell and pronounce it "mom"

Michael Timothy:
Banshee.

Ban shee.

Ban Sidhe.

Female Fairy.

My etymology hurts. :(

Oh thank God, I thought I was the only one bothered by that.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here