Meatbag and Co: Chess Club

Chess Club

It's like that scene from Harry Potter without all the magic and stuff.

Watch Video

Was that little kuriboh I think that was little kuriboh.

I actually like the idea of using a giant chess board as a night club. If you leave enough room, you could have pieces set on tracks and move around a bit too.

Nice, loved the bit about the guy at the beginning. At first I was like "Wait, did I miss an episode where they introduced this guy?"

So does that ending mean that we'll be getting a story arc now?

Lancer873:

I hope so. Hoping an actual story will improve my liking of this series. It's better then when it started. But still not overly impressed.

Mouse_Crouse:

Lancer873:

I hope so. Hoping an actual story will improve my liking of this series. It's better then when it started. But still not overly impressed.

What is it with all the escapist videos starting off shit and everyone hating them and then in a few weeks most people like it?

I personally liked the first few and they are getting better and better.

Lil_Rimmy:
What is it with all the escapist videos starting off shit and everyone hating them and then in a few weeks most people like it?

To be fair the only series that I can recall downright hating and then later liking was Jimquisition. But his production of the show is done in a very polarizing way. Usually I am one to give any productions a fair go. In fact I think the new GINX shows (which many do not like) are a great addition to the Escapist. I honestly think a lot of the bile that gets spewed at these shows are a product of several shows leaving the Escapist under bad circumstances. Many people are still bitter over Extra Creditz and Top 5.

Mouse_Crouse:

Lil_Rimmy:

To be fair the only series that I can recall downright hating and then later liking was Jimquisition. But his production of the show is done in a very polarizing way. Usually I am one to give any productions a fair go. In fact I think the new GINX shows (which many do not like) are a great addition to the Escapist. I honestly think a lot of the bile that gets spewed at these shows are a product of several shows leaving the Escapist under bad circumstances. Many people are still bitter over Extra Creditz and Top 5.

True, I agree. It seems like people go,

"New show is stupid, bring back old one!"

But no, I love this series. The first episode was... odd... but I really rather like the rest. If you are reading these comments, Team Hollywood, then, high five.

*VIRTUAL HIGH FIVE!*

If I could only understand what was happening.

Did anyone else notice that when we first saw the lever it was in the down position, but just before it got pulled it was in the up direction? Yeah...

personion:
If I could only understand what was happening.

Isn't it obvious? There is a robot named Curt and a Meatbag named Rusty and then somehow something somewhere happened and they went far far away from home and a dead cow and then randomly did some stuff and met a zombie and Storm King and an island and Skyrim and dragons and chess pieces and evil science guy and girl and ass and DudeBro guy and DudeBro guy met a hole and then disco and then

WREEEEEEEEEEECKLORE JOOOOOONES!

...Also, that tree totally had a face.

You, Lil Rimmy, are officially our favorite person on the Escapist.

awkwardpandastudios:
You, Lil Rimmy, are officially our favorite person on the Escapist.

There really needs to be a "Fuck yeah!" smiley face.

Instead, here's a good ol' double dot 'n' bracket.

:)

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here