Previously On Critical Miss

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Seat Belts?

WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING SEAT BELTS!

Erin got kinda cute.

So THATs what happened!
Damn but I wish Huang could stick around a little longer.

NameIsRobertPaulson:
Seat Belts?

WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING SEAT BELTS!

Fitting, seeing as how she "dug her own grave" by doing so.

Huh, Imma have to check out this weeks artist. I like his style.

Erin's looking very animeishly cutesy!

I got to say I love this guest artist style and that's a nice way of summing up pretty much the comic itself (well ok there more to it than that).

You have to wonder, is there any pressure to play the game better when the main character is looking RIGHT over your shoulders?

It would be kind of odd to Game Over on God of War with Kratos looking right at you.

Well that was interesting, i liked the way stuff was drawn.
And Doctor Freeman looked as awesome as always, of course.
Also, Aliens.

Qitz:
You have to wonder, is there any pressure to play the game better when the main character is looking RIGHT over your shoulders?

It would be kind of odd to Game Over on God of War with Kratos looking right at you.

"I'm doing my best darn it!"
Though if you could get Kratos to make you a sandwich... that'd be cool!

putowtin:

Qitz:

"I'm doing my best darn it!"
Though if you could get Kratos to make you a sandwich... that'd be cool!

I have the oddest feeling that asking Kratos if he could make you a sandwich would end up with him squishing you inbetween two huge boulders.

Seat...Belt... Honestly it takes two seconds and almost always prevents undesired face/lamp-post interaction.

Haha, for some reason this reminded me of that one PS3 ad.

Erin kinda looks like Rosa Blackwell, without the glasses.

Wow, love the art style. Not sure why we needed a recap, but it's nice to have something to link to if I recommend the comic.

First of all, great art style.
Second: I wonder how it is when you see game characters, but know that they are not real, but still interact with them.

Despite Gordon Freeman's extensive educational background, including a Ph.D, I don't think he's actually qualified to be doing a doctor's job. I'm pretty sure that requires an MD.

Also, apparently this version of Erin may be a channer since she has three meme-related pictures on her wall.

You left out the rat's backstory? FOR SHAME!

Take this lesson children: don't use a seatbelt, spend the rest of your life with hallucinations backseat gaming with you.

Nice recap, and the art's quite good too. Maybe I'll give this guy's stuff a look...

You know, if Gordon Freeman was my doctor, i`d run a car into a wall on purpose. Then again, i don`t have a car.

... I want Gordon Freeman as a doctor.

"And on our next episode of 'Tea Time with Tassadar', we speak with special guests Jim Raynor and Captain Boreale about their venture into the world of automobile salesman! With special musical host, Mr. Steve and the Endermen, who play us their new smash hit, 'Creeper in Yo Doorway'. Tune in next time!"
^First thing that came to mind. And i dont regret it.

I do like this artist. Then against, even if this was just all text, id still read it every new page.

Okay nice of someone to make that all clear.

Thanks for the shout out Grey, but you and I know that Henry did all the hard work. I just gave him a nudge in the right direction.

4th panel annoys me a little bit.

Oh, this art style, it is interesting.
I like it.

Qitz:

That's a good question. It certainly would be awkward, that's for sure. I'm not sure I'd want to play God of War with Kratos standing over my shoulder scowling at me.

Oooh. Was this a dig at the people giving you a hard time over the fact that you haven't featured Erin's job as prominently in a while?

Noticed the "Fuck yeah" meme in the coffie cup on the first pannel. Nice touch.

A really good show from the artist. Do like it. And a nice little recap too.

Hey, HEy, HEY!!! Freeman! You aint no medical doctor...

I don't get it, is this saying that gamers are brain dead? That's the first impression I got. Did I miss some sort of inside joke, or am I missing (wouldn't be the first time) something obvious?

Edit: 'recap of the premise of the comic'

Okay, got it... I should still probably start from the beginning and read them all one day.

Sober Thal:
I don't get it, is this saying that gamers are brain dead? That's the first impression I got. Did I miss some sort of inside joke, or am I missing (wouldn't be the first time) something obvious?

Well, it's just a recap of the premise of the comic. She had head trauma from the accident and hallucinates videogame characters. If you're just now coming into the comic, that may not have been clear.

What, playing xbox on a CRT TV?!

I wonder what she's playing, seeing as how none of those characters are going to be in a 360 game.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here