LoadingReadyRun: Cruising

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Cruising

College bathrooms seem to be a good place to meet new people.

Watch Video

Why did Graham say "Then move, I gotta pee" when Matt said no to Grahams request?

What did Graham intend on doing with Matt if he said yes?

misterprickly:
Why did Graham say "Then move, I gotta pee" when Matt said no to Grahams request?

What did Graham intend on doing with Matt if he said yes?

Graham might only be able to process one biological need at a time. As for what Graham intended if Matt said yes... it's likely on Google somewhere, but do you REALLY want to know? ... Really? ... Ah. Well, have fun with that.

"was that so hard"-Matt

I see what you did there

Can Matt really pee while on camera? I have to know.

Graham is cruising on the poop deck!

I have to say that was a very weak pick-up. You should try promoting yourself more if he want to make the sail

ForgottenPr0digy:
"was that so hard"-Matt

I see what you did there

Shot down twice in five minutes?

I bet this is one time Graham didn't enjoy getting the shaft

Clearly, this bathroom needs a sign out front

"Crusing Mens Bathroom, ladies welcome"

Matt is such a tease.

The Gentleman:

"Cursing Mens Bathroom, ladies welcome"

But clearly they shouldn't have to. It was in the classifieds of the college's gay newspaper. Could they be any more explicit?

Loved the video, but the stinger really put it over.

Oh, so THIS is how you meet gay guys...
and here i am, wasting my time clubbing XD

Oh, LRR, you don't even know the fanfic you have just brought down on yourselves...
On that note, it should have been James & Matt :D

The Gentleman:

"Cursing Mens Bathroom, ladies welcome"

Where you should expect to hear a lot of foul language... And if it's the Cruising Bathroom, where are the holes in the stalls for the anonymous sex? Hmmm?

Does the college have a straight newspaper with classifieds to tell you which bathrooms to use to avoid gay sex? If so, Matt should be reading that. If not, someone needs to come out with one -- if for no other reason than to give the gays and lesbians something to protest about.

"YOU CAN'T HAVE A STRAIGHT NEWSPAPER! THAT'S OPPRESSIVE!"

I think I heard hints of a feminine tone in Graham's voice that I assume he added to seem "gay fer sure"
Gay people don't have to sound different :P

Very funny script though!

I was amused for most of it but the kicker at the end was hilarious. The confused expression and Paul response was just great.

Wow, I can't wait to hear how they wrote this one. Made me laugh a ton.

wastedyouth89:

I know, now that loading time is a thing, I actually find myself looking forward to that more then the videos (Don't get me wrong love the videos, but love watching how they make them more) Yes... I'm the guy that watches every movie with the commentary to hear the thoughts behind it...

Hondor64:

wastedyouth89:

I know, now that loading time is a thing, I actually find myself looking forward to that more then the videos (Don't get me wrong love the videos, but love watching how they make them more) Yes... I'm the guy that watches every movie with the commentary to hear the thoughts behind it...

I do that as well, especially on comedies.
Good one this week, loved the back and forth about the paper.

I want to see the loading time on this one alright XD

So will Matt and Graham just have to stand there until Graham gets a hit?

"Hi, peeing or sex with a man?" I need to do this in a bathroom now, lol.

Hahahahahahaha

Good times...

This one was pretty funny.

The bit that really made me lose it was Kathleen going "Someone might have to pee". Isn't that odd logic when using the mens bathroom as a crusing spot instead? The lack of logic in this episode is just brilliant, there are layers of contradictory fun.

Bujiraso:
Gay people don't have to sound different :P

True, but I wanted to give him a little bit of character. I certainly wasn't going to go full-on "sketch comedy gay" about it. Note I also avoid any ridiculous "gay" costuming choices.

Shotgun Guy:

I'd be careful with that.

Hitchmeister:

Shotgun Guy:

I'd be careful with that.

Pretty solid advice, thanks.

The raindow Warrior? Really guys, are you trying to piss us kiwis off?

I don't even know where to begin.

So I won't!

Now I'm going to eat a cupcake.

Mmmmmmm... Cupcakes...

That was hilarious, and also very tasteful (odd to say that about a sketch about sex in a public bathroom). Had me laughing all the way through.

Does this make Graham and Kathleen gay for each other?

A bit low on joke-content but you cut down the time so it's still a quality, fast-paced episode. Loved the part with Kathleen.

Wow it was a good schetch but the best part was definately the stinger. I haven't laughed so hard in months. Was sold it was the look on graham's face when Matt said "See, how hard was that". Good Job Guys

Hitchmeister:
Does the college have a straight newspaper with classifieds to tell you which bathrooms to use to avoid gay sex? If so, Matt should be reading that. If not, someone needs to come out with one -- if for no other reason than to give the gays and lesbians something to protest about.

This is what never makes any sense about having gay newspapers/parades/club etc. They complain when straight people advertise services for straight people, but it is perfectly fine for them to exclude straight people in their advertisements. You can't have it both ways.

thisbymaster:

Hitchmeister:

This is what never makes any sense about having gay newspapers/parades/club etc. They complain when straight people advertise services for straight people, but it is perfectly fine for them to exclude straight people in their advertisements. You can't have it both ways.

Insert sexual joke here.

Sorry, but in this context? That's perfect. I mean... I have my suspicions that you were actually thinking of that as you posted it.

Why is Paul not listed under 'appearing'?

Valagetti:
The raindow Warrior? Really guys, are you trying to piss us kiwis off?

I don't get it.

KATHLEEN i will help you cruise anywhere you want to go :)

No more doom booties? I am mildly disappointed.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here