(Alleged) Pros at Cons

(Alleged) Pros at Cons

Behind the scenes of the con experience many attendees have described as "silly."

Read Full Article

Somehow doubt you guys are going to be in Vermont, but that was AWESOME.

Kathleen's Naughty Joke From PAX East 2011 (Paraphrased):

A man is traveling through Thailand and while on a train voyage he sees an incredibly sexy Thai woman sitting across from him. As he looks at her he desperately thinks to himself "Don't get an erection! Don't get an erection! Don't get an erection!"...

Then she did.

... Did you guys time-travel for this Loading Time? (The date on the video for Tsukino Con is 2/25. Or two days from now. Either this is a typo or you're secretly Time Lords.)

So disappointed there is no conventions in Mainland BC thats happening for you guys to go to or I would so be there, damn guess I'll just have to wait for PAX Prime

Was it the same guy that asked the question about clubbing that then proceeded to club you? Because if so, that is one sly clubber!

aeric90:
Kathleen's Naughty Joke From PAX East 2011 (Paraphrased):

A man is traveling through Thailand and while on a train voyage he sees an incredibly sexy Thai woman sitting across from him. As he looks at her he desperately thinks to himself "Don't get an erection! Don't get an erection! Don't get an erection!"...

Then she did.

Thanks! I remembered hearing it in one of their PAX videos, but I couldn't remember the joke. Now I don't have to trawl through YouTube looking for it.

Aw...! I would totally go see a LRR panel before I would play Magic.

(Okay, so admittedly, I'm kind of sick of Magic. But still...)

Who would ever want to escape your hugs Kathleen?

Callate:

Same!

(Cause playing outside my comfort zone irks me... so I don't play with strangers mostly)

For me, it would be awesome to have an empty room with you guys. I have a ton of questions, and plus it would be awesome to just hang out with you.

yeaah.. i doubt you guys would come to the netherlands (would be awesome though :P)

and shame that hardly anyone came to your panel at the games con

I have no idea what I would do if I were the only one to show up for a panel. That would be super awkward.

If it was just me in the audience, I would ask tons of idiot questions about your production process. How many revs does a script typically go through? What kind of camera(s) and mic(s) do you use? Why'd you pick that and not this other thing? How did you develop a sense of shot composition? How do you get permission to shoot at various locations? blah, blah, blah...

ewhac:
If it was just me in the audience, I would ask tons of idiot questions about your production process. How many revs does a script typically go through? What kind of camera(s) and mic(s) do you use? Why'd you pick that and not this other thing? How did you develop a sense of shot composition? How do you get permission to shoot at various locations? blah, blah, blah...

Are you aware of Loading Time? That often goes through the filming process.

Callate:

(Okay, so admittedly, I'm kind of sick of Magic. But still...)

I would go to an LRR panel TO play Magic, odds are if your the only one there someone on LRR wont mind having a game.

Also thanks to Graham's story i now am coming up with new and impressive ways to club people

aww man i would love to go see you guys at a Con. Shame you don't live in the UK =[

Cannot wait for PAX East! Gonna get these guys a Club in the Night for the contest. MUHAHAHAHA!

alandavidson:
For me, it would be awesome to have an empty room with you guys. I have a ton of questions, and plus it would be awesome to just hang out with you.

Totally agree. Opportunity of a lifetime. :D

Dammit, why do I have to live in Aus!

SL33TBL1ND:

Do you really? Why not move to Victoria?

It totally sucks that I live in Europe and will probably never be able to see you guys in person.

Don Reba:

SL33TBL1ND:

I'm guessing because Loading Ready Run is from Victoria, Canada.

Don Reba:

SL33TBL1ND:

Aheh. I see what you did thar.

how about come to supernova or armageddon in australia? i really want to hug all of you guys and i'm straight lol you guys are that awesome and have been around my start of adult hood and etc forgot to say lol

MrPirate:
It totally sucks that I live in Europe and will probably never be able to see you guys in person.

They did pay a visit to England recent-ish-ly... although their timing was poor, as the recent riots that broke out happened after they arrived.

I live in Arizona. If they would come to Phoenix Comicon, I could die happy.

Off topic yet on topic, just started looking at the lrr site itself, such goodness to be had.

Not to be that guy, but to totally be him anyway, any of the lrr crew listen to japanese music? =D

Well, I would equate meeting you people in person at a Con to meeting celebrities - so you can't consider yourselves that uncool!

Unfortunately, I live in Queensland, so I'm not likely to ever meet you cool people in person. =\

Damn it! I hate being in Saskatchewan, it makes stalking you guys amazingly difficult!

I wish I could go to the Calgary one but I probably won't have the funds for it. Such is life. But the video was fun and I want to know that joke <.<

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here