Meatbag and Co: Recklaw Jones

Recklaw Jones

Apparently, he's gonna save us all.

Watch Video

Man that Snake joke got old fast

Just wanted to let you know that I'm still watching this. Might be just me though...

^ Oh, and that guy ^

How is the conclusion going to be next week, when the world blew up this week?

I dont mind this series, but i kinda wish it was longer in episode time length, I suppose. I know he and the escapist dont get along well, but Rob Moran did a really good minecraft series where it wasjust a single player thing through one of the really early mods when the game was still in beta.

With all due respect, I think this series isn't reaching it's full potential.
I still watch it though, it sometimes takes a while for a show to hit its stride.

Oh... Conclusion next week? Hrm.

Aw, it's almost over? Already?
Bummer.

oh, don't you pull a Game Dogs on me!

DEFIB UNIT, STAT!

yeah, i'd like to see this series continue if it's all the same. i mean, you just introduced "the chick" archetype, that's supposed to stretch a series out for at least a second season

I will say, if they are getting canceled, they at least seem to know. That lets them put together a 'final' episode. That's better then most series get on the internet. I don't think that is what is actually happening. I think it's just another story point.

I think this show can still get places and be good. We have seen some genuinely funny stuff from them but it has been woefully inconsistent and pacing has always been a problem IMO. I can call myself a fan, but I have defiantly seen worse.

Maybe I was just in a good mood but I was laughing all through this episode. Loved the parrot speak jokes. ("Sexy buttons?") It's a shame that this series only has one more episode to go...

Well, that was a short series!

it wasn't so bad, even though people complained about it it just needs.. more content and less awkward silences

This was a good episode :D Did not expect the punchline

I was really starting to enjoy this, I hope the "conclusion" is a joke and it continues anyway.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here