The Advisors

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Hang on...

Doesn't Kratos only appear in console games?

I'm just sayin'.

Hmm. Sora, or Kratos. Sora or Kratos. Hm......

It's ok, I agree with you.

Actually both of those characters are from console exclusive titles I believe...
I also think that was an intentional choice (although now that I think about it niether of them are on games on the Xbox... hehehe)
After reading this I checked the debates that were on the comments of the previous comic. I've always been a console gamer my self, but there are certain types of games I feel are better on the PC and I actually have had better multiplayer experience with my PC games then with my console ones, so I usually buy games on the PC I want to play with friends and games on my PS3 if its a single player game.
For me it comes down to voice chat. I don't like using voice chat systems on console games... they never work for me. Having the option to use Skype or vent is not only free, but better.

You'd think if a PC gamer was so much more 'enlightened' than the console tards, she'd be quicker to address the Origin of their aversion to her platform.

DVS BSTrD:
You'd think if a PC gamer was so much more 'enlightened' than the console tards, she'd be quicker to address the Origin of their aversion to her platform.

Zing!

Of course, an enlightened person would also realize that it's hard to win over someone when you're busy breaking their shit.

I don't care what the issue of debate is, I'm going to agree with Kratos on the grounds that I don't want to have my pecker chopped off and stuffed down my throat.

Saw the title and thought the comic would have the Advisors from HL2 - that's something you really don't want to hallucinate.

Zhukov:
Hang on...

I'm just sayin'.

Hehe, yeah. I'm hoping/assuming Sir Carter and Sir Rydell did that intentionally.

DVS BSTrD:

Had to be done.

OT: I don't see how this would make them come to your side... It would most likely make them get a restraining order.

DVS BSTrD:

Looks like Erin isn't thinking clearly, she's a little steamed.

Oh my gosh, it's Sora!!
I wouldn't mind hallucinating for that, er, I mean him.

Zhukov:
Hang on...

I'm just sayin'.

Yeah but he's a Play Station exclusive ;)

ImmortalDrifter:

DVS BSTrD:

Had to be done.

OT: I don't see how this would make them come to your side... It would most likely make them get a restraining order.

Dammit you people only ever seem to notice when I DON'T put the glasses on!

Thanks anyways.

Hmmm... Friendship or a war god's wrath...

Yeah... we all know the answer to that...

since I'm a pc/console hybrid i find the war funny

Tribalism. Whether over politics or gaming consoles, it's still stupid.

This feels relevant:

And following Kratos's advice is always a good idea. Always.

Personally, I thought the last comic was funny AND I disagreed with it. :p

DVS BSTrD:

That's part of the problem. Origin's ToU bans any negative mention of Origin.

Also, Erin made several salient points you'd notice if your frame rate wasn't so low!

Moosejaw:
Tribalism. Whether over politics or gaming consoles, it's still stupid.

Sadly, it's also never going to end.

Ok, in just about all situations you should listen to Sora's advice over Kratos'. Makes me wonder what other protagonist's you should ignore advice from.

Wow, the art is so amazing now...

That last panel is missing a QTE prompt

Otaku World Order:

DVS BSTrD:

Zing!

Of course, an enlightened person would also realize that it's hard to win over someone when you're busy breaking their shit.

Additionally, its hard to show yourself as "enlighten" when you act like a.. well, when you act like Kratos...

Whoop! I had forgotten sora existed. They need to make a kingdom hearts 3 for the major consoles already.

There was a debate last week? Shows how much I pay attention. Kratos's way is always the best way. When life gives you lemons, decapitate everyone in your path.

We definitely need more Kingdom Hearts in CM.

PlayStation exclusives or ungodly PC heaven... hmm... hard decision...

(I know Kingdom Hearts is no longer a PS exclusive, but still you'll only find shitty spinoffs in other platforms, PSP included.)

We already have an in world equivalent to Kratos: Donald God-Damn Duck.

There was a debate with the last one? It was a self defeating comic that made the PC gamer the punchline, if that isn't the peaceful way to share one's own opinion I don't know what is.

Besides, we all know the true enemy here.

The idiot that decided a console ported control scheme that hybridized 3 wildly different commands would work on the PC.
Without counting? We have like 36+ acceptable hotkeys within 2 buttons of WASD. I'm sure there is enough room to spare for bindings that make the game playable.

I'm aware Mass Effect 2 had this problem as well but I don't recall it being even a fraction so terrible with those level layouts. It takes the multiplayer to really bring out how bad it is.

This isn't even about keyboards. No input device should suffer such a terrible controls scheme. With a little work and a couple macros I managed to make Final Fantasy 14 play smoother than this game.

Zhukov:
Hang on...

I'm just sayin'.

noooooooooooooo!
logicccccccccc!

(good work)

Who's Sora? I was thinking it was Yugi Moto.

Shut up, Mokuba

Erin Erin! Take your pills for the love of God!

Silly psycho :D Smashing an xbox is pointless. Anyone who purchases one is to cheap to get a really high end PC. Like me. ((Sure, mine can run most games, but no where near max graphics))

Which is funny because im a PC gamer. I own 3x more games on pc then all my consoles combined. But graphics dont mean crap to me. x: So i dont put money into it.

Oh well, back on topic :D Another great comic.

People never panic when things go according to "plan," even if the plan is horrible. For example, if I said tomorrow a gang-banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will get blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan." But if I say that one little ol' mayor will die...then EVERYBODY LOOSES THEIR MINDS!

hehehe,

just cause it seems to fit so perfectly here

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook