Jimquisition: Mass Effect 3: A Gay Erotic Love Story

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 18 NEXT

Mass Effect 3: A Gay Erotic Love Story

It's time you people got a little bit of culture down your filthy gullets. Jim Sterling has been hard at work penning his magnus opus, and he has invited you lucky children into his studio for a sneak preview.

Join the world's greatest warrior poet as he provides a reading of his latest, greatest, literary work -- Mass Effect 3: A Gay Erotic Love Story.

Watch Video

Ok this doesn't have anything to do with the video but why am I being asked to verify my age?

El Luck:
Ok this doesn't have anything to do with the video but why am I being asked to verify my age?

When you watch the video, you'll know.

El Luck:

According to the people in charge, this week's video blurred the line between editorial and erotica.

njsykora:

El Luck:

When you watch the video, you'll know.

Yeah I'm watching it and I get the reason for it. But if they're able to see if i'm a pub club member or not to give me the advertising accordingly, surely they can use the same thing to see that I'm old enough without needing me to put in the information.

Crazy talk I know.

Actually scratch that. Watching it I still don't get the requirement for me to verify my age. Not really any different from any of his videos to be honest.

Dr. Mordin Solus recommends avoiding fellatio with Garrus: dextro-amino acids can cause an allergic reaction in Shepard's body. Also, watch out for chafing.

Thanks for nearly making me laugh loudly at work, Jim.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, lemme get this straight, Jim and Yahtzee can cus like sailors and the thing is fine with that, but an the mere mention of homosexuality it age gates the fucking thing?

Real mature, seems that this world still has a long way to go.

As for the actual episode...what the flying fuck was that?

*stands up, begins slow clap*

Bravo, sir. Bravo

....Yeah. I can fap to this. Thanks Jim.

This was the first Jimquisition that was to boring to watch, i skipped in 30 second steps.

Syntax Man:
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, lemme get this straight, Jim and Yahtzee can cus like sailors and the thing is fine with that, but an the mere mention of homosexuality it age gates the fucking thing?

I think it was far less for homosexuality and far more for the fact it's more or less explicit erotica. Satire erotica, but erotica all the same.

OT: I already read this on Destructoid. But your voice made it all the more sensual.

No, wait, I mean... Yes.

Oh Jesus, that was fucking hilarious.

Although it would be awfully difficult to explain if someone were to see it in my browser history.

Also, I am totally har Also, I would dearly like to know how he managed to keep a straight face while reading it.

Syntax Man:

I don't think it was the mere mention of homosexuality that warranted the age limit.

It took me until the "Mass Effect had turned him gay" that I realized what Jim's point was. Good episode though.

Syntax Man:

Many of Yahtzee's videos go into homosexual humor quite at length. I don't think that was the reason.

This pleases me, pleases me greatly.

If you wont say it, I will...
Thank GOD for Jim Sterling!

That was meh.

Jim, clearly you have missed your calling by becoming an editor. Obviously your greatest skill is writing Mass Effect slash fiction.

Syntax Man:

Yahtzee has done plenty of gay jokes before, so I doubt that's it. This video is just going a bit further than usual.

This was hilarious. Bravo

*applaudes* Wow just... bravo Jim. Bra-fucking-vo

Now I have to ask, can you really write that all out on a PS Vita?

That was a disgusting thing to watch right after I got up. Excellent job this week, Jim. I still say it's all about the Freddie though.

Seriously tho, that was a really cleaver point he made, may actually be the best video his done! Thank God for Jim

dtocs:

This pleases me, pleases me greatly.

That was really interesting and funny!
Though I can guarentee that it will cause some Backlash.
But then again, everything interesting does.

I never really understood what the deal was about Bioware and their over-the-top-commitment to straight relationships. Femshep boning Lizard-Men is alright, but Lesbians are unholy?

When I was asked to do some age verification, I knew. This would be the greatest episode ever. Bravo Jim, I have wet myself laughing and had my roommate walk in at the wrong time. BRAVO! xD

Syntax Man:

They can mention being gay all they want and there'd still be no age gates. When someone describes in EXCRUCIATING DETAIL all of Sterling's fantasies about Shepard having gay sex with... well, everyone... (Hell I think I even heard something about Penn jillette in there) THAT is when they need to slap the age gates on. Not that it'd stop anyone above or below age from clicking on it, but they have to do their part to pretend like the internet can be censored.

As for the point of the video, I think he's delivering a huge ridged pulsating "fuck you" to the people who whine about Mass Effect 3 bringing the option to express a sexuality other than 100% straight.

That was disgustingly hilarious. Genius. But I'm a bit confused as to why it was age gated. Jim has talked about stuff like this before in videos that weren't age gated.

I kept watching hoping he'd make his point, but just kept going on and on about gay this and gay that.

I get it, but surely there was a less horrifying and shorter way of doing it?

this was disgusting....I think..I think I'm going to puke

I can honestly say I've never heard so many different terms for penis and wanking within 8 minutes. You, sir, are a gentlemen and a scholar. Of gayness.

If I had my way my femshep would be whoring herself out to just about everyone on the normandy. She's already banged Liara and Garrus. lol

Great vid Jim, loved the original article over at destructoid and this video version made it that much funnier. To think their are actually people in the world who think having the option of being gay in a game somehow forces them to become gay while playing said game, amazing.

Syntax Man:

your over reacting, chill out

lord.jeff:
I kept watching hoping he'd make his point, but just kept going on and on about gay this and gay that.

The point was in there, buried deep within the quivering bowels of his message. You may need to slide back into the video and search for it again.

I don't have to wait for ME3 to turn me gay, Jim just did it. Bravo.

Thank God for Jim Sterling!

j0frenzy:
....Yeah. I can fap to this. Thanks Jim.

PROTIP: the mods don't like the word "fap"

OT: What did I just- why did I even-?

Maybe watching a trailer of it made me gay....

EDIT

Chairman Miaow:
I get it, but surely there was a less horrifying and shorter way of doing it?

No. That's how you like it really. MmmmHHHHMMmmmmMMMmMMMMMM.....

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 18 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here