Feed Dump: Hot Nurses and Pregnant Chimps

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

This was SO much Phail...

...haüs. It's awesome.

I liked the bit with Graham.

That was awesome. Not the best of the series, but right up there It's amazing what one man can do on his own. Also great 13-year old boy voice :)

In this week's Feed Dump;

YAY Graham! It does feel so much like the old Phailhaus days. While it's definitely hilarious to see the witty banter and improv between a group of Runners, Graham, you have enough personality to carry the Feed Dump alone. Good times to be had by all ^_^

Good job Graham! You do a hell of a one man show. I could get use to more episodes with just you doing all the work.

That said, well you know the old saying. "The more people here, the less work I have to do." Or even better, when everyone who skipped today has time enough free, you can make them each do a one man/woman show like this one. That could be fun.

thalendiril:
Okay, when I saw the 'News' superimposed on 'Hues', all I could think of was Huey Lewis & the News. I'm going to be singing "The Power of Love" all day now.

Also, I am quite surprised and pleased at how well it turned out with only Graham.

I thought of Huey Lewis as well and then imagined a scenario wherein Graham goes insane from the "abandonment" and goes on to replicate that scene from American Psycho:

See, sometimes the "fake gangsta" joke works. "Ya'll aint ready for this." Graham's deadpan made it funny. I'm just saying generally the "fake gangsta" joke isn't funny. But if we need LRR to do something, it's make us laugh. And they do it exceptionally well.

This was quite reminiscent of old Phailhaus episodes where it was just Graham. I liked it but... I wanted Alex and Kathleen! Or Paul and Matt! Or... Anyone?

Oh well. Still great episode.

Scrumpmonkey:
In this week's Feed Dump;

One question about this guys face that had me thinking.

Shouldn't he be frowning not smiling?

I liked the whole lonely feel in this episode, strange but interesting.

Hey, Graham: Feel free to ring me up the next time everyone else bags out on you.

EDIT: Along related lines, in next week's Feed Dump, I expect to see an appearance of the entire LRR crew. Because of guilt -- the second most powerful force in the Universe.

I just thought of the perfect follow-up to the one-man Feed Dump. Tomorrow they have a Loading Time special featuring every LRR cast member behind the scenes commenting on Graham's solo performance.

Mmmm, reminds me of good ol' early phailhaus, gewd times.

I'm telling you though, when no one else is there to do feed dump with.......use the cats. =D

So people don´t want to be on your weekly comedy show ?
Well screw them!
Just make your own comedy show!
With Blackjack and Hookers and a couch!

Also, I guess the only people who doubted that this would be funny, are the people that aren´t aware of Phailhäus.

the hate...the hate! I died a little

Callate:
I mean, he really did- I think his writing was awesome- but I couldn't help but suspect the tinges of resentment were quite real.

Naw, if I'd wanted to I probably could've found someone to shoot the next day but I figured this would be different and fun. I hold no ill will :)

Phailhaus returns! XD

So much enjoyable humour.

Two comments

Mr. Bucket...How you've scarred my childhood...

And!

I highly doubt he had a great number of poisonous snakes... I mean... they exist... I've learned this in recent years... but in one small region of the world.

Graham as a 13 year old referee will live forever in my mind as one of the greatest things ever.

"15 seconds in and I'm talking to a couch..."
Been a while since they(He) touched on the mildly disturbing level of funny, I think. I rememeber the world-record gumball.

Many many props to Graham for carrying the entire show this week and being hilarious all the while. Kudos!

Fantastic episode, but I'd hate myself if I didn't point out this series of events.

...I'm Graham, the Grand Wizard of Feed Dump...
...I like color correction as much as the next guy...

Well done Graham.

Hey check it out He is whereing a Gorillaz shirt.

Hooray for the 13 year olds in my town, you made us make feed dump :D, stupid hockey mom

and yes graham, i know you didn't say the name because like most people, you probably can't pronounce it :P

This felt like an emergency phalhaus.

Oh god Graham you fired everyone but Paul didn't you.

sprout:
Many many props to Graham for carrying the entire show this week and being hilarious all the while. Kudos!

Thanks Jessica!

Vanquishuer:

Kinda?
I knew going in that it would just be me. I thought it would be fun to try!
It's been a while since Phailhaüs and I wanted to give it a shot.

Also, yes, no one else was readily available.

This reminds me of phail haus. Good times...
Also, I really want someone to compile all the dancing clips from Feed Dump into one montage, it would most likely be hilarious!

AWESOME SHIRT!
I love the Gorillaz... one my favorite bands...<.<

xmbts:
Wordz N Shit...

I see you on Graham's shirt...
O.o

I really liked Graham 2 performance he was so funny, cant say the same for Graham 3 (he was kinda depressing).
Graham 1 was well 1st and Grahams 5 and 6 made me giggle.....
who am I forgetting oh yea Graham 4 was ok I guess.

I can't decide whether or not I want to watch that, because I'm afraid you're trying to get my attention by implying that the hot nurses and the pregnant chimps are somehow related to each other and I don't want to encourage that behavior in the news.
But then, it's not like this is really serious news, so does that make it okay?

Graham_LRR:

Vanquishuer:

Kinda?
I knew going in that it would just be me. I thought it would be fun to try!
It's been a while since Phailhaüs and I wanted to give it a shot.

Also, yes, no one else was readily available.

I personnaly love phailhaus. Only thing missing would be the small town paper with troll baking. Then it would be pheed dhump.

Graham, to quote my personal hero T.J. Lavin*, "You killed it."

Seriously though, this was absolutely hysterical. I was laughing the entire time, and it really brought me back to the Phailhous days (don't know how to do an umlaut, sorry). I'd actually appreciate a good mix of these in the future, as a lot of the time I feel like you get overshadowed by the crew you bring with you by having to play the straight man telling the news, and you're too funny to be pushed to the background. Don't get me wrong; I love the rest of the LRR crew too. I just like it when funny Graham is hysterically funny.

*Disclaimer, man in question may or may not actually be my personal hero.

The win, it abounds. Way to go Graham, for one of the best feed dumps in a long while.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here