Zero Punctuation: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

This game is the best rpg ive played in a while. It does so many things right. Day9 even had the creator on stream about the game without payment and even says this is catered to the gamer. If you don't like this then i doubt any Action rpg would be to your liking, you would be better of with a point and click adventure rpg then haha.

Zanaxal:
This game is the best rpg ive played in a while. It does so many things right. Day9 even had the creator on stream about the game without payment and even says this is catered to the gamer. If you don't like this then i doubt any Action rpg would be to your liking, you would be better of with a point and click adventure rpg then haha.

I think my biggest issue is with the brokenly easy difficulty and lack of monster variety and reckoning mode destroys EVERYTHING killing even bosses in seconds, otherwise it is a very good game. But due to it being so easy, there is absolutely no memorable encounters.

I work nights, and rarely have more than two hours of work to do a night. In other words, I have no internet connection, and a hell of a lot of time to kill. Maybe I'll download the demo.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here