PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond Review

Pages PREV 1 2

I'm still surprised anyone could play this game for long enough to make a review beyond "children and pokefans will love it, otherwise pass"
Seeing how apparently all dialogue is "voiced" by the pokemon, the constant PIKAPIKAPIKAAAAAOSHAOSHASNIVSNIV is gonna make someone snap somewhat soon.

Reminds me of that one old Pokemon anime episode where the team and Ash get seperated and we follow the pokemon LISTENING TO THEM TALK FOR OH GOD PLEASE MAKE THEM STOOOOOOOP

Still, your first review here on the escapist is one more time perfect evidence that, yes, the internet turns people into assholes. Unless you actually murdered their mothers and desecrated the corpse in front of their eyes, I don't understand the hate. Yeah, you do sound a bit monotonous but probably because you were nervous. Don't be. Use that cute accent of yours and stir things up a bit...

Hopefully you get something more exciting to play next time around 8D

I couldn't stop imagining her with a poker face reading from a paper while someone was looking disapprovingly

Talking about Pokemon is a great way to start off.<3

I know PokePark has it's own shortcomings as a game series or whatever you want to call it. It's a lot like what you would expect from a non-handheld Pokemon game. It's a lot less essential.

But I can't get enough Pokemon. And unlike buying Pokemon toys, you can actually do a great variety of stuff with a video game. I think that PokePark games are an absolutely wonderful experience for people who are already Pokemon fans but want more. It's strangely addictive.

I doesn't hurt that I worship cute things.

It could be better, but for what it is, it's not bad. I'm not a very picky person about this kind of thing. If it's cute, I have a hard time saying anything negative about it.

It reminds me of how I wish Gamefreak would take a break from handheld game making for a while, and make some gigantic console games.

Fun accent, and yeah sounds right in the review.
You did sound a tad robotic however

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or