Icky Relationship Stuff #1

Pages 1 2 NEXT

I see what's going on here.
In Elliot's house, There are no rules!

Loving the Monkey Island Stan-esque trousers on Elliot! :D

The right question is why are you two wearing pants? Who wears pants at their house? Freakin' Weird-os.

Trousers, old boy.

Why isn't she wearing trousers.

Well... this delusional rampage just got awkward...

One of life's many unsolvable questions. Oh wait, they're in a house. Damn, now there's one less unsolvable mystery and one more blatant observation.

My drunk grandmother drives perfectly fine!

OT: Also great strip.

More importantly, I'm fairly sure that someone who has hallucinations and then, on the advice of those hallucinations, breaks into a friend's house running around screaming isn't going to stay out of psychiatric hospital for long.

Daystar Clarion:
Trousers, old boy.

Quite right, although I believe I missed the ending of the comic due to my monocle popping out at the sight of a lady with bare ankles.

I love Kratos and Sora in the background. Seriously, THAT is an odd couple!

Wait, Mol isn't married? I always thought she was. Maybe I just filled in the gaps since she has a daughter.

I think the first step would be to stop looking towards Scott Kurtz as a role model :D Girls With Slingshots rocks hard though :D

Who would have suspected that Kratos' Plan B rage would have negative consequences?

Also : DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUH!
Also : Go Elliot!

The Gentleman:

Pff, thats the freaking understatement of the century right there...

Daystar Clarion:
Trousers, old boy.

Hmm.. I think I have to disagree here. After all, a person can't be trousers on head retarded. Thank you, Yahtzee, for expanding my repertoire of insults that I won't ever get to use on this forum because it would get me banned and I'm going to shut up now.

WanderingFool:

The Gentleman:

Pff, thats the freaking understatement of the century right there...

And the opportunity of the century, too. For a kinky threesome!

Yes, this really set the scene. I really want to see what happens next.

Scars Unseen:

Daystar Clarion:
Trousers, old boy.

Hmm.. I think I have to disagree here. After all, a person can't be trousers on head retarded. Thank you, Yahtzee, for expanding my repertoire of insults that I won't ever get to use on this forum because it would get me banned and I'm going to shut up now.

Of course they can.

When Yahtzee says pants, he's not talking about trousers.

He's talking about pants.

Scars Unseen:

Daystar Clarion:
Trousers, old boy.

Um, that insult implies you are wearing underpants on your head (pants), not trousers...

OT: Good comic, continuity ftw

Daystar Clarion:

Scars Unseen:

Daystar Clarion:
Trousers, old boy.

Of course they can.

Looks like underpants to me. The pants one wears under their pants. Pants within pants.

It's pantception!

Daystar Clarion:

Scars Unseen:

Daystar Clarion:
Trousers, old boy.

Of course they can.

Hmm... I see. Announcement: if you are British, or for other reasons use British terminology when referring to coverings of the lower appendages, however many they may be, please take the last six words of my previous post, mentally move them two sentences earlier, and pretend that's all I posted. People who do not use British terminology for such garb, pretend I posted nothing at all. Everyone else, carry on as normal.

I swear I own the same pyjamas as Elliot.

Someone's clearly watching me sleep.

Saltyk:
Wait, Mol isn't married? I always thought she was. Maybe I just filled in the gaps since she has a daughter.

I was reading the Critical Miss TV Tropes page and apparently there was suspicion that she and Erin may be... lesbians!
More accurately, it says 'Mini-Moll appears to have Two Mommies'

The real question is where the hell are my pants?

Daniel Corsetto is the best! Her webcomic is so well written!

They're playing ME3 obviously. And only have one set of cloths to go between them.

Bah, there'd better actually be some icky relationship stuff next time. This was tame. Hardly icky at all.

DVS BSTrD:
I see what's going on here.
In Elliot's house, There are no rules!

A LoadingReadyRun reference? Eeeeexcellent.

TrilbyWill:

Saltyk:

I was reading the Critical Miss TV Tropes page and apparently there was suspicion that she and Erin may be... lesbians!
More accurately, it says 'Mini-Moll appears to have Two Mommies'

In fandom (or possibly fan-dumb), isn't everyone suspected to be gay?

... huh. Did not see that one coming. Good for Mol and Elliot.

And yes, Danielle Corsetto is brilliant at switching between silly humor and serious drama.

Gentleman:

very.
want popcorn? this looks to be getting good *offers a bucket*

Oh, this is going to be getting good. I'll take some popcorn.

Fuck pants!

We don't need no stinking pants!

Zombie_Fish:

Someone's clearly watching me sleep.

Actually, I've never seen them in your room at night.

As a brit, this was momentarily much stranger.

Daaaaaaaaayum. Shit is just got surreal...er.

I curious as to mol relationship to Erin. Anyone care to fill me in?

But she does wear pants? It's just the trousers she's missing.

TheRightToArmBears:

As a brit, this was momentarily much stranger.

That happens all the time for me. I'm American, and my girlfriend is English. If we don't have that sort of misunderstanding at least once a week, we're doing it wrong.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here