Mahalo: Mass Effect 2 - Recap

Mass Effect 2 - Recap

Getting in gear for the release of Mass Effect 3? You may want to brush up on the previous chapters.

Watch Video

Gah spoiler alerts! I just started ME 2 last night, geeze. Have a little consideration!

Wolfram01:
Gah spoiler alerts! I just started ME 2 last night, geeze. Have a little consideration!

It's a recap... What did you expect? You can't recap a stroy without giving spoilers.

Wolfram01:

Or better yet just don't watch the video at all? What you expect in a recap? You only got youself to blame.

Mass Effect 2 recap: Did you save wrex?

Not bad, I would have liked something more along the lines of Mass Effect in 5 Minutes or whatever that one was. (just me though, and for all i know there might be one out there for me2 by the same people)

Still, interesting to use femshep for the video

In the video, he states that the Illusive Man told Shepard about the Collectors but in actual fact, you don't know about the Collectors until you find the evidence on Freedom's Progress.

B+ for getting it mostly right.

Novania:
Not bad, I would have liked something more along the lines of Mass Effect in 5 Minutes or whatever that one was.

Yeah that was the one. Where he had a hard time deciding between Ashley and Kaiden cause he fucked em both.

much, much better than the first video. His voice was nice and lively instead of flat and bland.

Also, his Femshep looks much better in 2 than in 1, which I find amusing.

Man, that is still not an attractive Femshep you got there. More importantly, it's things like the Reaper armada descending upon humanity that make me laugh at all the people outraged on the Bioware forums about how many of the endings apparently have humanity getting the shit kicked out of them. How the hell else is that supposed to turn out? Ha.

Ok, one question: the thing that Joker hands Shepard at the end, how do you know that's Reaper schematics? Didn't look that way to me.

(I almost want to be paranoid and say that you played an advance copy of ME3 and know those schematics will be important somehow...)

Great recap, though could have been a lot more entertaining if there were some little jokes here and there.

None the less, it was a good video.

Nice video, enjoyable. and thank you for the recap

So what is this Mahalo?
Is it some new syndacated new series?

nice... but could have been more.
Throw in some jokes, make you video stand out over the 1000's on you tube that are doing exactly the same.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here