Pick Your Path: Skyrim

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Earn some badges and learn the true story of Skyrim's savior in a new Pick Your Path adventure!

Read Full Article

Huh, at least this is more interesting than that Assassin's Creed adventure.

So I uppercutted a troll? Awesome.

Even if I did die...

Calumon: I wanted to talk to it. Not everyone wants to fight... even if he had been eating people...

This was actually pretty enjoyable! I don't know about the other character paths, but I went with the wood-elf guy. Thanks for the story!

That was pretty fun! Except for the badge spam... I think I have 5 eaten by bear badges now lol.

At least I'm not a beet farmer anymore =P

Wolfram01:
That was pretty fun! Except for the badge spam... I think I have 5 eaten by bear badges now lol.

Maybe you're just really, really tasty. :)

I think i actually liked the true farmer ending the most for some reason

Wolfram01:

Ah, I'll check into the badge spam for you, you should be only getting one of those despite how many times the bears maul your face.

WMDogma:

Wolfram01:

Ah, I'll check into the badge spam for you, you should be only getting one of those despite how many times the bears maul your face.

Cool. I actually looked into my badges, and only have 1 true badge. However, my inbox had multiple messages as I of course got mauled by bears on the road, the steps, in a cave, on the road again... lol.

My first path ended with me being a test dummy for the Dovakin's shout. Then i went back a bit and realised that i was less than 1/10 into the story!

Very good and very enjoyable and now i really need to get back to work!

This is by far the best of the pick your path games you've done on the Escapist!
A real comedic understanding of Skyrim and some very good writing.

Garfy:
This is by far the best of the pick your path games you've done on the Escapist!
A real comedic understanding of Skyrim and some very good writing.

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

Very funny guys. Specially the Ninja Turtles and Pokemon stuff.

Also, TWO Arrow in the knee jokes? Ha.......ha :P

Someone should turn this into an actual mod quest, that would be funny as hell.

Very nice! This got me in stiches:

After all, it's not like there are a bunch of weirdoes out there just exploring random Skyrim caves for treasure chests.

Sloths FTW

Mike Kayatta, Paul Goodman:
Snip

Wow! There was just as many choices there than there is playing actual Skyrim! I'm impressed and enjoyed it a lot!

Was enjoying myself until this page wouldn't load correctly: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/features/9441-Pick-Your-Path-Skyrim.12 and I was forced into the uppercut option.

SycoMantis91:
Was enjoying myself until this page wouldn't load correctly: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/features/9441-Pick-Your-Path-Skyrim.12 and I was forced into the uppercut option.

Same for me, was only choosing the 'talk it down option' because I thought it would lead to an amusing death.... turns out the other option does that.

Mewick_Alex:

SycoMantis91:

Same for me, was only choosing the 'talk it down option' because I thought it would lead to an amusing death.... turns out the other option does that.

Sorry you guys had trouble with that. We'll look into it. If you'd like to continue, here's the link to the next section from there: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/features/9441-Pick-Your-Path-Skyrim.15

And the text that you may have missed if it didn't load properly for you:

"background color
white (default)
5% grey
10% grey
natural
reading font
Lato (default)
Alt Sans Serif
Roman
reading size
Aa (default)
Aa
Aa
Featured Articles

The Turtleborn | 2 Mar 2012 15:15
Featured Articles - RSS 2.0
Prev
1 ... 7778798081828384858687888990919293 ... 139
Next
continued from page 84"

i have seen multiple pages be blank and just have that text like that so i am done with pick your path thing
i will admit the fact this has 139 pages(according to the text i copied and pasted above) is impressive

Reincarnatedwolfgod:
The Turtleborn | 2 Mar 2012 15:15
Featured Articles - RSS 2.0
Prev
1 ... 7778798081828384858687888990919293 ... 139
Next
continued from page 84"

I got this a few times, seemingly at the end of the major arcs (the horn bit, getting the necklace, etc). Had to switch over to IE (from Firefox) for those pages.

Enjoyed it, but hit a few snags with broken pages as well.

Loved this story immensely xD
Had to retry it a few times because of bears in the mountain and swimming bears n' whatnot, but apart from natural hazards i didn't encounter any of the problems others are mentioning. Had a great time with it... even got some nice badges for it :D

Woke up, picked some beets, got eaten by a zombie.
I feel like I got a real taste of how normal people live in Skyrim. They kinda just die a lot.

That was the most epic thing ever. Of all time.

Favorite moment: Putting the head band on and finally getting the joke.

Good to know what REALLY happened in Skyrim!

Now I just have to go look through my 17 new badges...

Well have done this twice now and it seems I am destined to be the proud dad of the queen of my sloth tribe or wind up another grey beard.

Hey at least I didn't get eaten by zombies. I suppose they have trouble climbing, be it a tree or mountain.

After two failends, I'd prefer not to waste much more time with this.

Interesting, though.

Awesome job guys, laughed my ass off, tried each ending. LOVELY.

This was good times. Thank you so much!

That was a lot of fun. Not sure what, if any, puns might have been hidden in Glur Merr Berr and Meep Merp Muuu though.
Also, I appear to have gotten a few repeat badges while I was going through other answers.

It seems strange that my life should end in such a terrible place, but for three years I farmed beats...

...and apologized to no one.

So Discworld's A'Tuin is actually Alduin? Who'da thunk it?

Loved it. Genuinely funny and imaginative. Great job with the Avatar reference, I was impressed by how many references you managed to get in there without being exceedingly obvious. Haven't seen everything yet, but I plan to.

Farmer path is best path.

1000th post!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook