Trailers: Mass Effect 3 - Launch Trailer

Mass Effect 3 - Launch Trailer

Gather your allies for the final confrontation with the Reapers.

Watch Video

... Sorry to be 'that guy' but holy hell they're getting a bit risque with the horizontal monster mash.

garrus is the most badass charachter i've ever seen :o

This is it, isn't it?

If anyone's curious, the music is the epic and awesome Protectors of the Earth by Two Steps From Hell.

I really can't wait for this now. I think I'm going to go through ME2 again just to get ready!

Chatboy 91:
If anyone's curious, the music is the epic and awesome Protectors of the Earth by Two Steps From Hell.

I really can't wait for this now. I think I'm going to go through ME2 again just to get ready!

you know what? I'm doing the exact same thing :p
Btw protectors of the earth is one epic song indeed

And now I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas.

Just four more days... just four more days... just four more-

On one hand, I want to be excited. Everything looks awesome and a fitting end for a really good series.

But I can't be. For I have seen through time and space, and into the very future itself. I have seen all possible endings to all things Mass Effect. Let there be no hope, no joy and no happiness for this sequel; because Bioware royally fucked up every single ending in ME3. You'll all still hold out hope for now. But come March 9th, when the first die-hards start finishing the campaign, you'll see and despair like the rest of us who have seen the end.

They can certainly make a trailer, I'll give Bioware/EA that much.

Can't wait for the 6th, when I can render my own personal judgement on whether they can back up that trailer. Though I might be too busy to actually play it until spring break. Oh well.

At the very least, that soundtrack in the CE will be awesome.

Chatboy 91:

It's quite good. The only problem is that every Bioware trailer for the past four years has been off Invictus (just listen to most of the SWTOR ones). They do realize they have a second album, right?

Disappointing cut scene quality in comparison to the take back Earth trailer (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/115940-BioWare-Unveils-Full-Length-Take-Earth-Back-Trailer). But of course as many have said we don't really need better graphics for what is currently being done now. Looking at the two trailers I have to disagree, graphics whore mode engage.... I want in game graphics of the quality of that trailer rather than want we have now.

The Gentleman:

Chatboy 91:

It's quite good. The only problem is that every Bioware trailer for the past four years has been off Invictus (just listen to most of the SWTOR ones). They do realize they have a second album, right?

Does TSFH have Albums that I can buy? Last I heard they refuse to sell any such thing (but their music is awesome >.<)

Capitano Segnaposto:

The Gentleman:

Chatboy 91:

Does TSFH have Albums that I can buy? Last I heard they refuse to sell any such thing (but their music is awesome >.<)

Amazon sells MP3s. iTunes has both.

The Gentleman:

Capitano Segnaposto:

The Gentleman:

Amazon sells MP3s. iTunes has both.

Sweet thanks!

I did not think that it was possible to want something this much. I was wrong. Call me a naive hype-junkie if you will, but this, this is my Nirvana.

Doc Theta Sigma:
... Sorry to be 'that guy' but holy hell they're getting a bit risque with the horizontal monster mash.

tbh, so long as they keep the romance sub-plots more about actually building the relationship and getting to know the characters, rather than just the cut-scene you get at the end of it, I really don't think it matters. In fact, I think it's better this way, if in small part just to stick it to all the prudes out there who think that it's wrong for games to approach such matters. When you have movies like 'Shame' being not just accepted, but critically acclaimed, I don't see how people who think that the odd sex scenes in games are corrupting people have a leg to stand on.

Why can't I get myself worked up over this?

There's something missing, just under the skin.

NinjaDeathSlap:
I did not think that it was possible to want something this much. I was wrong. Call me a naive hype-junkie if you will, but this, this is my Nirvana.

Doc Theta Sigma:

tbh, so long as they keep the romance sub-plots more about actually building the relationship and getting to know the characters, rather than just the cut-scene you get at the end of it, I really don't think it matters. In fact, I think it's better this way, if in small part just to stick it to all the prudes out there who think that it's wrong for games to approach such matters. When you have movies like 'Shame' being not just accepted, but critically acclaimed, I don't see how people who think that the odd sex scenes in games are corrupting people have a leg to stand on.

What got me is that we've gone from dry humping in ME2 to that. A bit of a jump :P

Doc Theta Sigma:

NinjaDeathSlap:

Doc Theta Sigma:

What got me is that we've gone from dry humping in ME2 to that. A bit of a jump :P

I was kinda expecting it after so many people called ME"'s romance scenes a bit of a puss out, but tbh, as I already said I care more about actually building the relationship beforehand, so I don't mind to much either way. All I can say is that as a heterosexual male a part of me can't help but prefer Ashley with her clothes off than with her clothes on. I am what I am folks!

Damn it, gotta finish my optimal ME2 playthrough this weekend...

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 40657)