Icky Relationship Stuff #2

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

JohnTomorrow:
It may just be me, as i've only just woken up and only had about 4 hours sleep.....but it looks like Hitman is wearing a diaper.

Great

Now I cannot unsee it

Agent 47 in briefs? Somehow I always figured him for a boxers person. The more you know I guess.

Also, since nobody has done it yet.

-takes notes-
Habits...observe...crowd...blending--remove pants.
Garotte them.

small strip this week but pure genius, I loved every frame :D

Yay, my fanservice has arrived!

Daystar Clarion:

DVS BSTrD:
Wait Elliot isn't wearing a shirt either. Erin should take her's off to just to be safe.

No, no, no, no.

We will not be having fan service in my favourite webcomic :D

Considering her figure (or lack thereof) this doesn't really count as fan service.

rule 34 guys, rule 34

Evil Smurf:
rule 34 guys, rule 34

You know, they have come closer

For some reason the Escapist didn't want to publish it.

I can see why your coworker turning up in your living room running around with your electronics yelling and then removing her leggings might raise the crazy alarms.

On the other hand, Elliot was driving the car, which crashed, which is responsible for Erin's insanity, which in turn is responsible for Erin running around his apartment with his Xbox in her underwear.

Keikaku doori?

Seriously though, wacky hijinks or one, ah, strip away from being committed?

Clearly it is sexy time in Critical Miss land. Awwww yeah

That's hot.
I was going to feel weird about saying that, but compaired to the other comments on here I think I'm safe.
And Erin's as cute as ever.

Evil Smurf:
rule 34 guys, rule 34

I was just thinking the same thing. Somewhere there is some really excited fan drawing a "parody" of this scene.

Gotta love Erin taking advice from one of the worst people she could, though. Not too sure what game character would give good advice, though.

Saltyk:

Evil Smurf:
rule 34 guys, rule 34

I was just thinking the same thing. Somewhere there is some really excited fan drawing a "parody" of this scene.

Gotta love Erin taking advice from one of the worst people she could, though. Not too sure what game character would give good advice, though.

the great decku tree from Ocarina of Time possibly, that or a game adaptation of Morgan Freeman

Any comic with a final panel showing two people suddenly without pants is a good comic in my book.

If agent 47 appeared out of nowhere and told me to take off my pants and garotte my two best friends...I would totally do it.
If 47 tells you to do something you don't argue. You just do it.

I could not understand the comic first time through but when I did a double take and realized...

her pants came off

I'm surprised no one mentioned this before but: I'm impressed, she took off her pants without even letting go of the xbox. That takes some skills.

Where did she go?!
She just disappeared in the last panel!

Nile McMorrow:

Alternatives to step 3: Posion, Ball em, Stab, Nail, Punch, Sleep with, look em in the eye.

Poe-tay-toes. Boild them, mash them, stab them in the eye.

For anyone having fantasies about Erin let me ruin it for you

Woohoo! No-trousers party! They ARE the best!

Now everytime you catch freinds doing it, and looking all ashamed, just throw your clothes off! :P

Nile McMorrow:

Well this comic certainly follows Agent 47's guide to being a hitman.

OT: QUICK ERIN! GARROTE THEM WITH YOUR PANTS!

A laughed so hard I almost choked.

I'm serious.

Ovrad:
I'm surprised no one mentioned this before but: I'm impressed, she took off her pants without even letting go of the xbox. That takes some skills.

*cough cough*

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/jump/6.353111.14016755

Yeah, that's Belnding!

esperandote:

Someone didn't read the comments on that comic.

Jedoro:

esperandote:

Well don't encourage him. You want to scar the poor lad (or lass)?

The Hitman wearing no pants really hits it home. It's a fucking hilarious xD.

I can't decide if I want to laugh at the awkwardness of that situation or feel strangely content with Stout without pants... puurrrrrr

Yes, I need help.

DirtyJunkieScum:

Evil Smurf:
rule 34 guys, rule 34

Picture broken. Please fix. Needs mah 34.

Also, everyone, she didn't take off her pants. She took off a skirt and stockings(as far as I can tell), which presumably takes more effort. This adds to the comedic effect, in my opinion, because a larger time has elapsed in which Erin has been disrobing and the other two have been standing around awkwardly.

The Thinker:

Also, everyone, she didn't take off her pants. She took off a skirt and stockings(as far as I can tell), which presumably takes more effort. This adds to the comedic effect, in my opinion, because a larger time has elapsed in which Erin has been disrobing and the other two have been standing around awkwardly.

Odd, it worked the first time I viewed it*... also it's "closer" to rule 34, there is a large water tower in the way, as it is it is merely exceptionally suggestive.

The full sized image can be seen on the oldest page of the writers blog, click on the image for full 500x1000 size: http://deadjoggerstorage.tumblr.com/page/11

She could have been wearing trousers, it was and still is common to see women/girls into the techno/rave/general party scene etc wearing a skirt with trousers underneath. Looking at the pictures of younger Erin she may have been one of those in the past and carried on the habit. I am thinking about this too much.

* think I spotted the word "expires" in the code, I guess it stops working after a while.

DirtyJunkieScum:

Odd, it worked the first time I viewed it*... also it's "closer" to rule 34, there is a large water tower in the way, as it is it is merely exceptionally suggestive.

The full sized image can be seen on the oldest page of the writers blog, click on the image for full 500x1000 size: http://deadjoggerstorage.tumblr.com/page/11

She could have been wearing trousers, it was and still is common to see women/girls into the techno/rave/general party scene etc wearing a skirt with trousers underneath. Looking at the pictures of younger Erin she may have been one of those in the past and carried on the habit. I am thinking about this too much.

* think I spotted the word "expires" in the code, I guess it stops working after a while.

How humorous. :)

Also: Huh. The more you know, I guess.

BX3:

Jedoro:

esperandote:

Well don't encourage him. You want to scar the poor lad (or lass)?

...yes?

The Thinker:

DirtyJunkieScum:

Evil Smurf:
rule 34 guys, rule 34

Fixed in glorious Spoilervision.

**WARNING, TOTALLY NOT WHAT YOU WERE EXPECTING**

Scrumpmonkey:

Fixed in glorious Spoilervision.

**WARNING, TOTALLY NOT WHAT YOU WERE EXPECTING**

Yes it was what I was expecting. Because I had already read it. Thanks anyways, though.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)