Unskippable: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

We didn't ask for this, but here it is, rammed in our eyes like a cybernetic augment.

Watch Video

Glial tissue produces glee? So THAT's where the gay gene is!

DVS BSTrD:
Glial tissue is where glee comes from? So THAT's where the gay gene is!

LOL

not a lot laughs for me this week

And now I won't be able to un-see the tiny head.

Also, I can't believe I didn't recognise how foolish Eliza actually looked until now.

EDIT: It seems the spoiler does not like the apostrophe.

Leashed walking sequences: They're just like tram sequences, but without the illusion that there's anything you can do about it.

Ok, Now I'd like an "Awkward Christmas Party" DLC Chapter.

Implanting glee? We can totally do that with current technology: like this.

i was thinking about it, and since they're working with genetics, rechecking data is actually an apt euphemism for the sexy times

DVS BSTrD:
Glial tissue produces glee? So THAT's where the gay gene is!

Actually, the gay gene produces insulin markers. Common mistake.

I always thought it was 3D TVs and we just lack the eye implants that all the characters have to see the extra dimensions <.<

I loved this week's video, especially the awkward christmas party, couldn't stop laughing at that.

I don't know about you Graham, but I tend to go with my left elbow on these sort of things. It tends to have an instinct about people that the rest of my body just doesn't seem to get.

19:
Ok, Now I'd like an "Awkward Christmas Party" DLC Chapter.

FTW!

Baldness or Mullets? Tough Choice!

YOu guys really left the steel balls uncommented in a game about augmentations? For shame!

i just noticed that the only thing i remembered about this intro was that bob page has the same voice he had in the original deus ex.
also: i would totally go with the mullet and just tug the extra hair away in a hat or something(unless the mullet eats through hats)

I didn't ask for this video but I enjoyed it nonetheless.
Damn you Megan! I don't like you and your pointy hair thing!

The year is 2027. Women dressing up like clowns is considered high fashion. It's a time of great innovation.

OT:

Graham, did you choose to do DX: HR because Spoiler Warning is doing an LP of it?

"ok fine, my left elbow thinks he's super keen" so much snark i love it xD

DJShire:
Graham, did you choose to do DX: HR because Spoiler Warning is doing an LP of it?

Nope, it's been on the shortlist for a while and just happened the only one we had ready to go.
On that note, off to buy more gaaaames!

Of course that left elbow is one of the body parts he would soon lose...

maybe they d have hair implants, but tehy're all like that implant carl had to get in ATHF. I mean, would YOU want that kinda implant? and with the installation process needed.

leviadragon99:
Of course that left elbow is one of the body parts he would soon lose...

Sheesh, spoilers!

I was hesitant to watch this because I really want to get the game, but I am glad I decided. Figured this wouldn't spoil anything for me, except everything about left elbows.
Fun vid!

Gammaj4:
Implanting glee? We can totally do that with current technology: like this.

I don't watch My Little Pony...but that was awesome!! Oh yeah, nice vid Graham XD. Seriously though guys, fun episode of Unskippable.

I am disappointed you didn't do the awkward elevator leashed-walk cutscene after that one... I guess what you would make of it is funnier in my mind anyway

Andy Shandy:
And now I won't be able to un-see the tiny head.

Also, I can't believe I didn't recognise how foolish Eliza actually looked until now.

EDIT: It seems the spoiler does not like the apostrophe.

I think Reed looks far more ridiculous. Dem. Shoulder. Pads!

This is what I was thinking at the 5:40 mark when I first played the game:

"Hey, that guy is just hanging out over by those multiple exposed power cables. In a high-security facility where EVERYONE is busy, he's just chillin' there in a strategic position next to some important looking shit.

"Oh we're just gonna keep walking? FINE, I GUESS NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN.

"Assholes."

Graham_LRR:

DJShire:

Nope, it's been on the shortlist for a while and just happened the only one we had ready to go.
On that note, off to buy more gaaaames!

Don't lie, Graham. I finished Deus Ex: Human Resources TODAY, for the first time. There's no way that's a coincidence, so just tell me which member of LRR is into me and we can discuss that like adults. Sexy, sexy adults.

my left elbow is way too nice so I try to keep that in mind when considering its judgment of folk :/

Graham_LRR:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

We didn't ask for this, but here it is, rammed in our eyes like a cybernetic augment.

Watch Video

Darn you sir! Your flagrant use of the command word "Walkies" caused my dog to gain false understanding that could only be rectified by taking her for an unscheduled walk. I dare not replay your video in fear of having a suddenly excited dog run off, grab her leash and run back.

I kindly request that in future that you restrict your command word usage to "Stay", "Calm", "Down", "Sit" and "Good Dog"
:)
However, seriously, my dog did decide that you were offering to take her for a walk. Fortunately, she has a short memory and was distracted from her purpose by a small doggy treat so that I could continue watching.

Am I the only person who played through the eniterty of Deus Ex thinking that Paul was Adam Jensen's voice actor?

Now that you mention it, Witch of Izalith and Daughters of Chaos does make an awesome band name. Wonder if Gwyndolin and the Blades of the Dark Moon would agree to be the warm up act?

I love that there was a Paul and Storm-esque "______ is my _______ cover band" joke in there.

I'm not a huge fan of unskipable, but I found this one quite funny, adn the last two weren't bad either. keep it up guys.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here