LoadingReadyRun: Jonny Two

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Jonny Two

Yer boy J-Man is back and you should've been there.

Watch Video

Proud to say, I iz hella lame. And I totally want to go on the Apollo Creed mission.

Is it just me, or did Graham have a few drinks between shots and we're looking at drunk acting rather than acting drunk?

I hope J just keeps getting more drunk from video to video.

Also, the first blooper is just a tad bit more hilarious if the viewer happens to be German....

The Gentleman:
Is it just me, or did Graham have a few drinks between shots and we're looking at drunk acting rather than acting drunk?

He probably has taken to drinking to forget the loneliness of last weeks Feed Dump.

That's waaaaay too small to be Kathleen's bra....
Anyway!

Funny episode, love the bit about street name; Reminds me of the one where the man puts his wife in the cab and tells the cab driver "Taker to Younge and Shuter".

I don't think J-dog was the best character to try out method acting on Graham.
"She was my girl, but then she had the operation, and now she's my boy."

not a huge fan of the bloppers. give us an extra lol not a fuck up.

J-Fierce in the Hoooouse! lol.. very much enjoyed Johnny Two :D

Jonny! Yay:D
I don't know what's best with Jonny, his actual douchiness, or that in some fuckep up way, he seems both cool and surprisingly tolerant for a douche.
It's the duality of the character that captures me.

That was amazing. Even better than the first. This is the new Story Guy!

Still not on the front page? For shame! This was indeed a worthy follow-up and kudos on filming them on the same day :P.

I wanna Ubder Keg Supreme now. Now I wanna see what happens when there a party registering at an 11 on the party Richter scale.

Vanbael:
I wanna Ubder Keg Supreme now. Now I wanna see what happens when there a party registering at an 11 on the party Richter scale.

I believe that was covered in part 1, the floor colapses :P

I can't wait for Jonny 5.

DVS BSTrD:
I don't think J-dog was the best character to try out method acting on Graham.
"She was my girl, but then she had the operation, and now she's my boy."

Are you kidding? How are One Million Moms going to explain that to their kids!

Easily the best acting so far from Graham. Ever.

Good foresight to keep a few scripts you can do while being drunk.

I do not condone any allowance of ursine alcoholism! Unless the party was a full on ten, then even the bears have got to get their drink on.

I sort of feel bad for doing so, but I really like Jonny. He's hella funny.

That would have been AMAZING in a single shot. Now it's just really good.

TheAmazingHobo:

Also, the first blooper is just a tad bit more hilarious if the viewer happens to be German....

That's exactly what I thought. Made me laugh more than the video itself, I wonder whether Graham know what he said and how hilarious the coincidence is.

When I read 'Yer boy J-man' I immediately(Which is faster than,like,falling....) thought the video was going to be featuring Graham acting like a 'Skanger' complete with the ridiculous accent & white tracksuit.(What we would call a 'bro' in Ireland)Ah well, one can dream.

Immediately - WHICH IS QUICK - is when I knew I'd like this video better than the first Jonny. The drunken frat persona comes across much better in this one than the first, and I think it works better overall. Not really sure why.

I do think I'd enjoy seeing some videos in a similar vein which have different LRR members as the "Jonny" - I know Paul can do a great bro voice.

Okay, I didn't 100% buy the "drunk" part, but Graham definitely has "dick-hole" down pat.

This was again a great job....but its hard to tell if you're acting or not.

Better and better! I'm really liking these :D

Great! I really hope there is a Jonny 3 in the future.

Wait, back up a bit... on Murrsday? Did I hear that right?

The Gentleman:

No, I just tried to stay in character when I messed up.
If you watch the older Loading Time episode for these, you'll note I'm quite sober.

Graham_LRR:
Jonny Two

Watch Video

J-Man would totally be cool in jail, you can make sangria in the toilets. Nothing says party like Jailhouse Party!

This was better than "Jonny" in my opinion. More entertaining for the fact that he was still drunk (awesome acting by the way, Graham).

Must have been a lot more forgiving with the cuts. I might be wrong, but I remember "Jonny" was shot in one continuous take.

I just remembered I have an appointment on Mursday.

I liked it, but it damn near made me hate Graham he did that to well

008Zulu:

Graham_LRR:
Jonny Two

Watch Video

J-Man would totally be cool in jail, you can make sangria in the toilets. Nothing says party like Jailhouse Party!

Is it bad that I just read that in Graham's voice?

Wow, it was hard to tell if you were acting or not. That was really believable. I totally wanted to punch you in the face or walk away passive-aggressively while mumbling.

I approve.

Why does Jonny need two watches? Is one like real time and the other set to party time?

The Grim Ace:
I do not condone any allowance of ursine alcoholism! Unless the party was a full on ten, then even the bears have got to get their drink on.

I think those parties only happen in Russia and the Czech Republic, absinth will mess a bear up.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here