Comic Coverage

Comic Coverage

My guest artist scheduled for this week got a tad busy.

Read Full Article

As in... "Daniel Jackson" Michael Shanks? Cool.

Lee-Lee meets Daniel Jackson?! Im so happy!

The way you drew Shanks makes him look a little bit like Link. Have fun you two :)

Wait you mean shanks as in Aussie Shanks from doomsday arcade or Shanks as in Egyptian demigod

Goldeneye1989:
Wait you mean shanks as in Aussie Shanks from doomsday arcade or Shanks as in Egyptian demigod

From Lee Lee's after comments 3 weeks ago:

Lee Lee:
"Some exciting news! I'll be doing video coverage of GDC that will be hosted here on The Escapist. What could be more exciting than that? I'll tell you what, my camera guy. Some of you may remember him from a little show that used to be on The Escapist. That's right, Michael Shanks will be joining me on this adventure."

That should answer your question.

OT: have fun, hope the coverage goes well :D

Goldeneye1989:

from the way he's dressed, I'd go demigod!

Best of the 3:

Goldeneye1989:

Lee Lee:
"Some exciting news! I'll be doing video coverage of GDC that will be hosted here on The Escapist. What could be more exciting than that? I'll tell you what, my camera guy. Some of you may remember him from a little show that used to be on The Escapist. That's right, Michael Shanks will be joining me on this adventure."

Yeah thats what i was thinking, but looking at the other comments before me.....

Is it just me or does Alix's expression say "Why is he wearing that stupid beret?" to anyone else?

You get to hang out with Micheal Shanks? Damn you're lucky. Have fun!

Hey, it's Michael, of 'The Michaels' fame! I always wondered what happend to him...

Well best of luck to both of you, Doomsday Arcade was (and still is) my favourite thing on The Escapist.

Goldeneye1989:

Best of the 3:

Goldeneye1989:

Lee Lee:

Yeah thats what i was thinking, but looking at the other comments before me.....

I don't even know who they were on about XD

Ahhhhhhh you are so lucky!
Still, only one Michael? Not both?

I'm so jealous right now.
I loved Doomsday Arcade!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist: