Zero Punctuation: NeverDead

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Sonicron:
He reviewed game franchises like Gears of War, Killzone, Battlefield, Call of Duty, Uncharted etc... I'd say both 'generically good' and 'plain mediocre' are well within his sights.
EDIT: As for the mass marketing argument, he's already reviewed quite a few indie games and a lot of obscure big-budget titles, so I guess that theory is debunked as well.

The franchises you mentioned can't be ignored because they're shoved right into his face and the only way Yahtzee can make the fanboys shut up is just doing the video and get over it.
As for marketed and indie games I guess it comes from my perspective seeing 5 indie games released every day and spotting the gem of the day.

LMAO "short bus full of donkey headed circus children" :)
classic Yahtzee,

I think I'll rent it, just to see how bad it is, lol. Like watching bad horror movies, cracks me up.

I think I'll rent it, just to see how bad it is, lol. Like watching bad horror movies, cracks me up.

does anyone else have now have a strange urge to nail a popadoum to a gazzele?
anyone?

I think I'll buy it when I can get it at bagain price, which I suspect won't take long. Until then, I think I'll pass.

Ok,this is totally unrelated to anything anyone's saying here,but I don't care.I've been playing 'Stacking' on the PC(Double Fine production finally on Steam) and I'd really like to see the ol'Yahtzmeister review it.I've been enjoying it,so I'm curious as to his opinion,seeing as he liked Psychonauts so much.Purty please,Yahtzee?
That is all.

Wasn't too interested before watching the review; definitely not interested in it now. Although I have a strong affinity for JRPG's so perhaps I just don't want to step out of my comfort zone.

Ceratops:
Wasn't too interested before watching the review; definitely not interested in it now. Although I have a strong affinity for JRPG's so perhaps I just don't want to step out of my comfort zone.

Nah, it isn't just that. Even easy grader "Game Informer" gave this game a 4/10. Supposed to really stink on ice.

JRPGs used to be my favorite. I finding a lot of what I loved in them, the ability to have my character(s) grow is present in a lot of great games nowadays: Batman Arkham City, Infamous, Saints Row 3. Branching out is good.

Nah, it isn't just that. Even easy grader "Game Informer" gave this game a 4/10. Supposed to really stink on ice.

JRPGs used to be my favorite. I finding a lot of what I loved in them, the ability to have my character(s) grow is present in a lot of great games nowadays: Batman Arkham City, Infamous, Saints Row 3. Branching out is good.

I have been considering Saints Row, maybe I'll give something new a shot. thanks for the suggestion!

You're right, you made me want to play it.

I'd like to at least give this a game a try, but I have a feeling the silly fun would run out long before the rage quit-inducing frustration takes effect :P

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here