Miracle of Sound: Binary Divide (The Darkness 2)

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Well... It's not bad, not at all. I just didn't like it. Don't take me wrong: I love MoS anda lot of his songs, but this king heavy metal thing is not my cup of tea. I liked the guitars but that throaty (for lack of a better word)voice for the lyrics it's not on my alley. Oh well, you can't please everyone every time (I still got my MoS fix with the amazing "Take It Back"). Waiting for your next material, Gav, keep up the cool stuff.

I liked it, but I think the voice change during the refrain was a bit too much. You've got that awesome demon voice during the verse, but then it's your usual singing voice in the refrain.

After listening to Khajiit Like To Sneak and then this, anyone who says you need to change your style up more is either trolling or clearly not paying attention.

I can't stop replaying this on my computer/iPod.
Is it bad that a grinned like a maniac when I found this on Amazon to buy?

Keep up the GREAT work. Seriously, can't emphasize that enough.

MiracleOfSound:
Binary Divide (The Darkness 2)

Torn in binary divide, everything I love has died.

Watch Video

You're surprisingly good, my friend. :) Please make more like these. Good metal is great to listen to.

Cain_Zeros:
After listening to Khajiit Like To Sneak and then this, anyone who says you need to change your style up more is either trolling or clearly not paying attention.

I can see their point- when he gets into a groove, it can appear to have patterns of similarity. This was such a genre swap that it's hard to see them. :) Match this next to some of his skyrim pieces and you've got some wonderfully diverse pieces. But his earlier pieces all had a similar sound and feel for sure.

Firia:

You're surprisingly good, my friend. :) Please make more like these. Good metal is great to listen to.

More metal coming soon :)

Firia:

I can see their point- when he gets into a groove, it can appear to have patterns of similarity. This was such a genre swap that it's hard to see them. :) Match this next to some of his skyrim pieces and you've got some wonderfully diverse pieces. But his earlier pieces all had a similar sound and feel for sure.

I still don't have a problem with the song structures being similar, but I do try and change it up a lot more nowadays.

Ticonderoga117:
I can't stop replaying this on my computer/iPod.
Is it bad that a grinned like a maniac when I found this on Amazon to buy?

Keep up the GREAT work. Seriously, can't emphasize that enough.

Nah that's not bad that's good :)

Cain_Zeros:

I haven't had that complaint in a while now, lol. Been making extra effort to make the songs very different! :D

MiracleOfSound:

This is awesome news!

MiracleOfSound:

Firia:

I still don't have a problem with the song structures being similar, but I do try and change it up a lot more nowadays.

yeah, it's really not that big of a deal having similarities. I'm in the creative world too, and those similarities are akin to style. :) Having a style is by no means a bad thing. But mixing it up has its merits too.

Genre swapping is great to. I think it definitely forces you to mix your style too.

MiracleOfSound:

This is a great song, more metal would be awesome :D

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)