GinxTV: Catherine: Top 5 Bars in Games

Catherine: Top 5 Bars in Games

Ginx lists off the best bars in gaming.

Watch Video

I believe Aria was played by Eliza Dushku (Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Tru Calling, Doll House) which is one of the reasons she was done so well. I don't know if she just did the voice or modeled the characters's body language as well.

I think she also played Shaundi in Saint's Row 2, not sure if she reprised the role in Saints Row 3 though.

That was a lot of fun to watch, is this new? because color me interested.

Top 5 Bars? The first thing that came to my mind was The Naughty Ottsel/Hip-Hog Heaven from Jak II.

Wow did not even know this was a thing.

No offense, if were getting a show thats making lists and using her schtick... could we at least get Lisa back?

Therumancer:
I believe Aria was played by Eliza Dushku (Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Tru Calling, Doll House) which is one of the reasons she was done so well. I don't know if she just did the voice or modeled the characters's body language as well.

I think she also played Shaundi in Saint's Row 2, not sure if she reprised the role in Saints Row 3 though.

Aria was done by Trinity from The Matrix (The actress' real name currently escapes me). Eliza was Shaundi in SR2, but not in SR3.

Shepard dancing is always hilarious; was possible in the first one, and was even worse.

viranimus:
No offense, if were getting a show thats making lists and using her schtick... could we at least get Lisa back?

You get Backchat instead.

9thRequiem:
Aria was done by Trinity from The Matrix (The actress' real name currently escapes me).

Carrie-Ann Moss.

No ScummBar? Shenanigans!!!

Why oh why didn't Jim use that dancing Sheppard scene for proof that he could be gay? It looks like the mo-caped every boy at the club I go to when something hot comes on. Yikes!

WHERE IS THE ASYLUM

You know, the one with a hot vampiric proprietor and this awesome shit playing 24/7:

Yay! I did visit no 2, 3, 4 and 5 :D

The meta-tags spoil it somewhat, though.

I would have included The Hive from Deus Ex: HR in this list, but still, it was pretty solid. Might pick up Catherine at some point; it always seemed interesting.

Also, the Circus Leader Mask allowed you to get through the "defend the milk cart" sequence without having to fight the Gorman brothers. Still pretty useless since you never need to replay that sequence and its piss-easy anyways, but thats it purpose.

WE ARE NOT AMUSED!!!

BBMv12:
Top 5 Bars? The first thing that came to my mind was The Naughty Ottsel/Hip-Hog Heaven from Jak II.

I FORGOT ABOUT THAT PLACE! I need to grab the HD collection and actually finish the bloody thing.

Video-game bars? Does the Mana Bar count?

No "Hanged Man"? I am disappoint.

This list was crying out for the one from Beyond Good & Evil.

"Kick Stand" from Full Throttle! You start the game in a dumpster behind the place! How is it NOT on this list!?

The type of video that is guaranteed to get people riled up that their favourite is not included :)

SCUMM Bar
Underworld Tavern
The Fringe
БАР

I AM DISSAPOINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you never play Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines: Too many damn colons?

The Asylum bar, run by the mad but insanely hot vampire twins, the Voermann sisters Therese and Jeanette, is the best hangout ever in a game. It even correctly captured 90s dancing...*shudder*

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here