Icky Relationship Stuff #3

Pages 1 2 NEXT

I donno, someone in their underpants can be quite sagely.

She should date Clutch, the amount of innuendo's would be well worth it.

Guess it's time to pop the Clutch YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Totally. Worth it.

Well, it didn't have the giggity ending I was hoping for.

Qitz:
I donno, someone in their underpants can be quite sagely.

She should date Clutch, the amount of innuendo's would be well worth it.

Guess it's time to pop the Clutch YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Totally. Worth it.

Car puns, make me totally exhausted.

*tumbleweed*

Yowch. That was going great, too... then... car pun happened..

Really want to see where this arc is going,though.

Goldeneye1989:

Just had to be differential didn't you?

Qitz:

Goldeneye1989:

I never get tired of jokes like these.

So removing her pants has gone swimmingly. Elliot is still just standing there with a bottle of wine in his hand, too.

This seems like one time that Erin isn't in the driver's seat.

unacomn:

Qitz:

Goldeneye1989:

Indeed. I love it when everyone's in gear like this.

Saltyk:
Elliot is still just standing there with a bottle of wine in his hand, too.

He looks disappointed. I think he was hoping things would go in a different direction.

This post has no car puns.

Um Erin, you know you're supposed to wear a seat belt?
But then, Why should I be surprised that someone who takes advice from Kratos has no sense of self preservation.

unacomn:

Qitz:

Goldeneye1989:

It appears this storyline has been...

*puts on sunglasses*

Trunkated

Well, he doesn't have as much baggage as you do, Erin. And that's a good thing, 'cause if he did it'd be Clutch Cargo.

Don Reba:

Saltyk:
Elliot is still just standing there with a bottle of wine in his hand, too.

He looks disappointed. I think he was hoping things would go in a different direction.

This post has no car puns.

You could say, that he couldn't concentrate ON THE ROAD, because he was DRIVING WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE.

I having a feeling Grey Carter is going to delete all of our comments because they're all car puns.

So ... Did anyone else realize that Erin just gave an advice to wear a seatbelt, after her own failure to do so ended with a head-pole-incident ... Aaaand the fact that the caption reads "Hindsight" ... What are you hinting here, Grey? o.o

Least we're keeping it constant. Last comic' comment section was filled with three-way / awkward mentions, this ones being filled with Car Puns.

Guess I'm a trend Starter. Lets hope the thread doesn't Buckle under my awesomeness. Now take a Seat and let the fun begin.

Ok, I'll hit the Brakes and stop now. XD

Did anyone else have no idea that guy's name was Clutch?

EDIT: Or am I missing something?

Irridium:

unacomn:

Qitz:

Indeed. I love it when everyone's in gear like this.

.........Car

Zhukov:

He introduces himself in his first strip

So she really did take of her pants o_O
I must learn how she did that with no hands.

I feel sorry for Erin. Nobody understands the issues of what's going inside her head. Most of those around her think that she's crazy, when it's just that the world around her is seen through multiple perspectives by different personalities within her head manifested as video game characters.

Eleuthera:

Zhukov:

He introduces himself in his first strip

Ohhhhh, it's his second name.

The clarity of realisation has dawned.

DVS BSTrD:
Um Erin, you know you're supposed to wear a seat belt?
But then, Why should I be surprised that someone who takes advice from Kratos has no sense of self preservation.

unacomn:

Qitz:

Goldeneye1989:

*puts on sunglasses*

Trunkated

This is already driving me nuts.

OP: That probably is good advice at the end, it was a car-crash-head-injury hallucenation that urged her to disrobe in the first place. Also; HA!

Saltyk:
So removing her pants has gone swimmingly. Elliot is still just standing there with a bottle of wine in his hand, too.

This seems like one time that Erin isn't in the driver's seat.

Which is a tad ironic seeing as she's the only one technically sober at the moment.

I'd plug everyone who's made an automotive joke at this point, but I'd run out of bullets before I even got half way through.

Qitz:

Goldeneye1989:

Don't shift the goalposts.

DVS BSTrD:

*puts on sunglasses*

Trunkated

Not surprised. Erin already lost her back seat.

Everybody seems to have completely forgotten that Erin was stealing the guy's Xbox.

Erin is really wrapped around the axel about this.

canadamus_prime:
Everybody seems to have completely forgotten that Erin was stealing the guy's Xbox.

She was going to smash it, not steal it.

"You. Should. Leave. Now"

Huh, sounded like they she really wanted her gone. No matter, I find this hilarious plus does Clutch not care that his xbox 360 is being stolen at all? Because if that was me I would of wanted to settle down and play a game or so with them regardless if they're just in underwear. ... I feel weird now lol.

Hindsight? I think maybe forethought, or perhaps just sensible precaution under any circumstances.

good zinger :D

Micalas:

canadamus_prime:

She was going to smash it, not steal it.

Well regardless that fact seems to have been forgotten by everyone involved. Clutch there hasn't bothered to speak up and ask what Erin is doing running trough his house with his XBox, he's just content to let the 2 pants-less women argue. Although I suppose the sight of 2 pants-less women arguing in my house would render me speechless too.

In Erin's defense, yeah, it could get weird, her direct subordinate dating her room mate. I can easily see how it would make for awkward feelings if your boyfriend couldn't go on your date because your room mate was making him work overtime.

On a different note, is she implying that she WASN'T wearing a seatbelt when they had that car accident? Can't put all the blame on Clutch then, can she? For God's sake, putting on a seat belt is something they teach you in freakin' KINDERGARDEN.

Alright...I'll do it. I'll date Erin.

Just not feeling it...

Two women in their underwear talking about restraints and it's not going half as well as anyone hoped.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here