Icky Relationship Stuff #3

Pages PREV 1 2

Formica Archonis:
Two women in their underwear talking about restraints and it's not going half as well as anyone hoped.

You could say that this has been driven down from where it began?

I think someone else mentioned it, but I'd like to mirror those sentiments. Nobody really understand Erin or how she thinks, and for that it makes me just wanna hug her. I know what it's like to feel like the entire world is crazy and you're the only one with any sanity left, even if said sanity doesn't always _appear_ to be sane.

More to the point, I think dating Erin would be an interesting challenge. I may be more into red-heads, but I find Mol's attitude a turn-off, especially in this one. Plus it'd be nice to hang out with someone who sees videogames in a way not too different from my own for a change.

WHERE ARE THE VIDEO GAMES

This comic has just become in-joke after in-joke.

She obviously wasn't wearing a seatbelt, she ended up 20ft from the car...

Could everyone try and steer this thread away from the car puns? They're getting rather tiresome

"Yeah, where a seatbelt"

BUURRRN(out)!!!!!
Wait... that's not supposed to be funny.

Oh, snap. I normally complain about story arcs but this one still has my interest.

The Almighty Aardvark:
Could everyone try and steer this thread away from the car puns? They're getting rather tiresome

...I see that you were driven to park your comments here.

Poor Elliot. His tongue refuses to work out of self preservation. Any words said to either woman at this point would probably result in a blown night for the guy.

Shifting lanes for a moment, great zinger.

LaughingAtlas:

DVS BSTrD:
Um Erin, you know you're supposed to wear a seat belt?
But then, Why should I be surprised that someone who takes advice from Kratos has no sense of self preservation.

unacomn:
Car puns, make me totally exhausted.

Qitz:
Just had to be differential didn't you?

Goldeneye1989:
I never get tired of jokes like these.

It appears this storyline has been...

*puts on sunglasses*

Trunkated

This is already driving me nuts.

OP: That probably is good advice at the end, it was a car-crash-head-injury hallucenation that urged her to disrobe in the first place. Also; HA!

Agreed it's wheely annoying.

I just read this at random intervals so I have no idea who the redhead is... who is she? o.o

(Tags for individual characters would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath on that)

EDIT: A character page! that's what this needs! Maybe? Still, I am a sucker for 'icky relationship stuff' so I may end up reading Critical Miss now.

Reet72:

Agreed it's wheely annoying.

I think we just hit a pothole.

Aisaku:
I just read this at random intervals so I have no idea who the redhead is... who is she? o.o

(Tags for individual characters would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath on that)

EDIT: A character page! that's what this needs! Maybe? Still, I am a sucker for 'icky relationship stuff' so I may end up reading Critical Miss now.

The tags idea is a good one. I'll see about doing that.

Wow. It took me way too long to get the car joke.
Also, am I the (rhetorical question, calm the fuck down) only who keeps getting sidetracked by how "Clutch" can be used as a synonym for a difficult situation.

BehattedWanderer:
Poor Elliot. His tongue refuses to work out of self preservation. Any words said to either woman at this point would probably result in a blown night for the guy.

And not the good kind.

Audacity:
Alright...I'll do it. I'll date Erin.

You'd have to fight me for it!

To quote Family Guy: "My god we really do have problems, don't we?"

canadamus_prime:
Everybody seems to have completely forgotten that Erin was stealing the guy's Xbox.

That was what I was thinking. Will she get away with it?

That lucky bastard. First he gets to sleep with Mol and now gets to enjoy her wrestle with Erin in her underwear....

Truly this man is to be envied!!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or