LoadingReadyRun: Ways To Do Your Taxes

Pages PREV 1 2

Ah yes the three evils of the ides of March: taxes, the death of Caesar, and the allure of fattening Girl Scout cookies.

As much as I loved the video I would have been disappointed without a Raimi at the end. :)

Thanks for the ideas, guys. Now I know what to do for my taxes next year :).

OMG that was perfect with the baby!!!
must watch again!

Coca-Cola, Moores, Dairy Queen...

That had some sweet product placements.

Also, as a Canadian, I have to say nothing is more upsetting than receiving mail from the IRS :(

Graham_LRR:

Hitchmeister:

Zachary Amaranth:
Clones are tax deductable, too.

I'm pretty sure LRR are Americans. In fact, I hear they're DOUBLE AMERICANS.

I was under the impression that they were Canadian Americans, but they'd do a tax skit based on American 1040 forms and 401(k) plans because they know most of their audience are United Statesians.

Correct!

Isn't there a law that at least 35% of X Ways To Y have to contain Canadian content?

And... insert obligatory Sam Raimi shot.

Ah yes, the glory of taxes.

I really don't mind giving a portion of my income to the government. But I object to these forms. The blasted, blighted forms. Forms forms forms! Oh I hate you! I hate you so much! Just stop and go away! Please! Leave me alone! LEAVE ME ALONE

thiosk:
Ah yes, the glory of taxes.

I really don't mind giving a portion of my income to the government. But I object to these forms. The blasted, blighted forms. Forms forms forms! Oh I hate you! I hate you so much! Just stop and go away! Please! Leave me alone! LEAVE ME ALONE

Why not file your taxes through the internet? It takes, like, twenty minutes.

You're lucky you guys are from Canada. Over here the IRS will audit you and seize your immortal soul if you so much as look at them funny.

Those props looks slightly bigger than normal props...

my roomate's aunt makes $83/hr on the laptop. She has been without work for 8 months but last month her pay was $8682 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site...Nuttyrich . com

I know I'm going to regret asking this but... where did you get a baby?

Also, may we please see what happened when the fire burned all the way down to Matt's hand?

Can I just say Kate looked amazing in this? I can say, with all confidence in my sexuality, that I'd tap that.

It's a compliment. Really.

MelasZepheos:
Also, may we please see what happened when the fire burned all the way down to Matt's hand?

I expect we'll see the result of that in the next Loading Time.

Baby.... so.... cute.... must.. hug!

When all else fails use fire.

So thats what you needed the large novelty pen for....

Shouldn't "summoning Cthulhu" be the final option?

I mean, since it tends to end up being the final option, one way or another?

So this is why you guys where looking for an over sized pencil // Also, where did you get a bady from? Until it moved I just thought it was a doll

-M

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or