Feed Dump: Carcinogen Cola

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Carcinogen Cola

If you drink 1000 cans of cola in a day you should probably see a doctor.

Watch Video

Okay, so why do the cuts make it seem (to me?) like Kathleen is sitting to the left of Kate when that isn't true?

I mean its not like the cameras moving and I think it's pointed straight at both of them. It seemed to happen more at the start? Didnt really happen in the second half

Maybe the effect is spoilt when you know for definite where they're sitting, I can't resee what I first saw :(

Kate is amazingly funny.

Abortions sponsored by Burger King! Genius!

Where was the BAD advice?

It's good to see that top hats are still "so in." I was getting worried that my top hat was about to go out of style since the last time.

The real bad advice: don't make more episodes with Kate and Kathleen.

"The best way to get close to an animal is to like raise it from a baby, and then put it inside you

O.O

... by eating it."

*WHEW*
Oh and about Jersey Shore

And now we wait for Graham's happy/sad face to be turned into a GIF.

Also couldn't stop laughing at the "Have it your way"

Ron Dewing and Carcin o. Genic is pretty awesome.

They totally dwarfed Graham and owned the show, even if they only appeared for a couple of seconds.

Kathleen may be on to something with the balloon, but instead of the sand, how about the uncongealed blood?

So, the fact that A LAB RAT MIGHT POSSIBLY have an increased risk of cancer by drinking 1000 cans of soda a day, means that California has to label it, or the rest of the USA has to deal with it, because of proposition 65 passed in 1986. http://lifeasitslived.com/index.php?/archives/5-Proposition-65-only-in-California.html

Ron Dewing needs his own show.
Carson O. Genic will be his redneck sidekick.

Also, more Kate and Kathleen episodes. It's very reminiscent of old Phailhaus.

This deserves an article rundown:

Stress Room in Dalas: Kathleen, I know of this "hunting club" in eastern Europe that you might be interested in. Let me know if you need a voucher for you... to "hunt..."

Carcinogen Colas: So someone would have to drink their body weight several times over in cola in order to get cancer...

The Lizard Coyote: I hope the Komodo Dragons weren't adults. That luggage would have been hard to smuggle on. Those things grow larger than most alligators and eat livestock...

Gothic Castles are now a no-smoking area: On a positive note, that kids got a story for his grandchildren. "Did I ever tell you about the time I burned down a castle?"

Hobo Hotspots: The greatest use for the homeless since San Francisco decided to use them to crank the cables for the streetcars...

Kathleen you mad mad genius

"I have a stressful job... and children are like perfect smackin' height"

vrbtny:
Ron Dewing and Carcin o. Genic is pretty awesome.

They totally dwarfed Graham and owned the show, even if they only appeared for a couple of seconds.

tehweave:
Ron Dewing needs his own show.
Carson O. Genic will be his redneck sidekick.

Also, more Kate and Kathleen episodes. It's very reminiscent of old Phailhaus.

So much yes to these ideas. One's a quirky newscaster, the other is the unemployed room-mate, the the classic odd couple!

Also, I agree with the more Kate and Kathleen sentiment.

Who remembers Kaphleen?

FACT: Feed Dump is fast becoming the best thing on the internet.

FACT: Kate is excellent.

Ffff: That episode brought me near to tears.

Okay, show idea: Kate vs. Kathleen. Just put the two of them on the couch and someone gives them a topic that they riff on until one of them makes the other break down laughing. Then reset, new topic, and repeat until you have enough for a show. The winner is the audience.

That was amazingly good. Too funny. Excellent job all around today.

No advice given by top hat wearing people can be horrible!

That was the best abortion joke I've heard all week!

I'm probably going to get serious heat for this but *meekly puts up flame shield* I find Kate horribly boring. Especially this week where it feels like she's being totally carried by the other cast members, and she always makes me wish any of the other main cast/contributors were there instead. I mean she's attractive and seems like a nice person, but comedy wise she doesn't really have it. Sorry to her fans out there, but I had to let that out.

Loved the top hat jokes, especially how not having a valid drivers license leads to inadvertent ethnic cleansing.

The sad look with the jester hat near the end made me laugh like an idiot, and I never laugh out loud.

Ok I got to know, how the hell did that guy fit all of those reptiles (especially the komodo and crocodile) in the suitcase without kill them???

Now this one really felt like a true Phailhaus with the return of WonderKate.

Ah, well of course Kathleen is the muscle, she can be scary when she wants to be. =P

Well, if I needed another reason to stop drinking soda, this would be it. I don't drink Pepsi anyway, but still, ew. I loved the show, but I think the best one so far was Graham's solo show.

Whether Top Hats are in right now or not, if Kate and Kathleen keep wearing them and making them look so stylish, they soon will be.

Strangely enough when Kate said "I wasn't paying attention"... I wasn't fucking paying attention, so I had to rewind and when I heard Kate say "I wasn't paying attention"... I still wasn't paying attention!

Its a bit like when you check your watch for the time and you don't register the time, so you look at your watch again and you still don't know the fucking time.

I'm going to have to watch it again!.

Damn you Kate, I have things I need to do.

*hears list of smuggled lizards*

Also, didn't they use that hat at Christmas?

Out of context quote of the week?

"Invalid driver's licenses leads to inadvertent ethnic cleansing! Don't let this happen to you........Small island nations!"

TrilbyWill:

I don't know... DID WE?

TL;DR, we didn't. But check out that list!

Kathleen couldn't keep her composure through that joke... Love it!

Graham_LRR:

TrilbyWill:

I don't know... DID WE?

TL;DR, we didn't. But check out that list!

That is a lot of hats though...
Why did you buy so many hats?

can·cer·o·gen·ic
WTF is carcinogenic?

I love Feed Dump so... so much

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password: