Feed Dump: Carcinogen Cola

Pages PREV 1 2

The horrible advice segment shouldn't have started with the burger king abortions, cuz that one was reeeaeaallly hard to top. I was laughing my ass off that, and didn't even hear the other ones...

I'm fairly certain that if you drink that much soda in a day, the caffeine alone would be lethal.

Ok, a girlfriend asked me a few days ago, if we go to Burger King for dinner. I was still at work, when she phoned me, but we said, we do it some other time!
How can I do this now? I will think of abortions! ... I have a stressful job...

Aiberg:
can·cer·o·gen·ic
WTF is carcinogenic?

A carcinogen (car-sin-oh-jen) is an agent that can be directly linked to causing cancer.

Geisterkarle:
I have a stressful job...

Kathleen suggests you smack a kid...

OT: Great video, much better than the last time Kathleen and Kate were on here - then there was that abortion joke... Brilliant.

Geisterkarle:
Ok, a girlfriend asked me a few days ago, if we go to Burger King for dinner. I was still at work, when she phoned me, but we said, we do it some other time!
How can I do this now? I will think of abortions! ... I have a stressful job...

Just think of it as veal?

/goingstraighttohell

The top hats thing reminded me that they might really be in. I saw a guy this morning on my walk to school that was wearing a top hat, long coat, and leather boots. He looked rather Victorian.

Also, that Burger King joke went somewhere horrible reeeeally fast and I just couldn't stop laughing.

Shit, dood, good thing I was at Hardee's and not Burger King while watching this on my smartphone...

So if she had said Hardee's for that sponsored abortion thing... Now THAT would've been creepy...

... Its it bad that the whole "Give the people who want to be on a reality TV show AIDS to remove them from the gene pool" sounds like a really good idea?

I think sponsored abortions would be more likely sponsored by fast food restaurants like Arby's, Farmer's, or White Castle. Also, Graham's sister is hot.

image - Nice

That's two jester's caps in three weeks.

Or to put it another way, two too many.

Aiberg:
can·cer·o·gen·ic
WTF is carcinogenic?

Cancerogeninc is not a word. At all.

A carcinogen is a substance that can cause cancer; carcinogenic is its adjective form.

From the greek word for cancer "karkinos" + "gen" (think genesis; generates).

High light of this week, every second a top hat appeared, especially on Graham - all shows now require more top hats.

I don't know who made that sound after the phrase "reptiles in suitcases" but I'll take a dozen.

As I said about Turducken: So what you do is get crocodile, and stick a Komodo dragon in it which has had a turtle stuck in it which has had a pig stuck in it which has had a lamb stuck in it which has had a chicken stuck in it which has had an egg stuck in it which has had a needle stuck in it which contains your soul.

Mr.Tea:
Cancerogeninc is not a word. At all.

A carcinogen is a substance that can cause cancer; carcinogenic is its adjective form.

From the greek word for cancer "karkinos" + "gen" (think genesis; generates).

As a person who's had a collection of carcinomas removed, might I say THIS.

I hope they didn't stow the komodos in the overhead compartment, because the safety hazard of such a compartment is already dangerous enough without animals who instinctively pounce on their prey from trees in order to crush their bones before they tear into them.

This has officially become my favorite episode of Feed Dump, if only for the thought of fast food restaurants supporting abortions coming into existence.

Oh my God Kathleen what's wrong with you

or should I say

what's right with you

Also you guys misspelled Carson O'Genic.

Graham_LRR:
If you drink 1000 cans of cola in a day you should probably see a doctor.

I'd feel really bad about that guy's bladder if he drank that much cola in one day.

However, that must be really good and lucrative business for the nearby Wal-Mart! ^_^

---

OK, I have to just go off on this rant, because I noticed it and it will not stop bugging me. Kate's cute, but she always seemed to be vaguely familiar to me, and I couldn't place why. I now just realized that one of my classmates looks almost exactly identical to Kate, and the only real differences I can think of are:

1) Age.

2) The fact that Kate is Canadian.

And, of course, my classmate's name is 'Katie'. Uncanny and creepy are understatements.

Kate is cute as hell. FACT!

Loop Stricken:
That was the best abortion joke I've heard all week!

It's weird because there are so many funny abortion jokes.

I don't even know why, you'd think there wouldn't be.

WarBossTilt:
Kate is cute as hell. FACT!

Yeah, kinda distracting. But it would be quite silly to complain about that so I won't.

Huh... so Carson O. Genic is the guy who had all the poisonous snakes? Hopefully he remembers to label all of the containers correctly this time. He's also friends with someone named Brian and our favorite salesman, Ron Dewing.

did anyone else widen their eyes to uncomfortable levels when Graham stared through the camera and into your soul?

Yay, Kate! Feed Dump needs more Kate! Fact!

Got to say, Feed Dump is the #1 show for me here.

Oh god, I laughed way too hard at abortions sponsored by Burger King, literally I had to rewind the video and watch it again. Does this make me a terrible person?

Sam Donoghue:
... Its it bad that the whole "Give the people who want to be on a reality TV show AIDS to remove them from the gene pool" sounds like a really good idea?

No... not at all. But since current forms aren't culling the stupid from the genepool fast enough, we might want to look into other options.

Abortions sponsored by Burger King? I like Graham's idea, but instead of "Home of the Whopper", it should have a downward pointing arrow and say "Former Home of My Whopper."

That idea about having a reality show about getting AIDS to get people who WANT to be on reality TV out of our gene pool actually has merit...

I posted on this thread yesterday and thought I was forgetting something.

I was. It was this.

Kate is absolutely beautiful.

This show is definitely my favourite of all the Escapist shows, I always come back for the LRR crews videos.
Thank you for keeping it going guys.

Oh California.
Little known fact: To be a legal resident of California you need to be able to pronounce the word "carcenogen".

OT:
I was playing minesweeper while watching this video, and when Kathleen (I hope Im getting the name right) gave the abortion advice I almost clicked on a mine.

I always get the fear that they'll re-use a hat at the end of an episode so I start re-watching the entire collection.
I'm so glad I don't know where they record these episodes. I confess I have a cyber-crush on both Kate and Kathleen and I hope (spelled "hoe" five times in a row because I'm drunk) they have awesome relationships with someone that makes them feel as wonderful as they are.
That's a bunch of shit nobody needs to kn0w (kn0w doesn't get spell-checked?) but the internet is such a fount of anonymity that I have know
(that's how I spelled it the first time and I'm drunk enough to not care)
fear
(I thought fear was spelled differently for like ten minutes and end the goddamn parentheses already!)
about expressing myself right now.
So yeah I think I'd really, really like them and everyone else involved in the show on a personal friendship level.
Thank you guys so much for everything you do. You've provided someone with at least th3 (th3 doesn't get spell-checked?!?!?!?) slightest sense of purpose in life.

Personal Note (typos kept for authenticity):
Go through my las/t few comments on this site andf gauge how drunk I'm getting/'. I usually don't ever drink, but certain circumstances have pushed me to this point. I realluy owe a lot tho this website for keeping me interestec in staying on this planet.
If I had mu way I'd see ys0u all making millions of dollars throughtout the yeaerm (years), and I wish the bext (best) for anyone who visits.

"don't let this happen to youuu" FACT !!! -great episode guys-

Sam Donoghue:

Yes. Because AIDS is too slow acting, they are likely to breed.

ThunderCavalier:

Graham_LRR:
If you drink 1000 cans of cola in a day you should probably see a doctor.

I'd feel really bad about that guy's bladder if he drank that much cola in one day.

However, that must be really good and lucrative business for the nearby Wal-Mart! ^_^

Not just the caffeine, but the sugar in all that cola would either kill you or leave you bouncing off the walls- for days! (and if it's Jolt (TM) cola, it might be a week or more!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here