Consequences

Consequences

This week's strip almost didn't happen.

Read Full Article

I was wondering why Grey tweeted about today's Name Game. Not that it's not always awesome, of course. I was just curious. This Henry person can seriously draw.

Well that sure is a lovely quadary the Commander's managed to get himself into. Where's Sovereign when you need him?

Awesome comic, the guest artist is indeed very talented.
I just knew there had to be consequences to being a corporate whore in mass effect, not what I was expecting but still fucking funny as hell.

My mind cannot fathom the phrase "Jizz Palace". Two words I would never have put together, least of all with Krogans. Oh lord the mental image...

Oh come on Captcha! "Pizza Topping" really?

Bloodtrozorx:
My mind cannot fathom the phrase "Jizz Palace". Two words I would never have put together, least of all with Krogans. Oh lord the mental image...

Just to top it off, eh? ;)

Last panel is hilarious, and Henry can indeed draw.

hehehe... "Skoodawooga"

Well obviously, he only went in there to get Krogan sex toys for Wrex and figured "hey, why not get a discount as well?"

"I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite brothel on the Citadel!"

See what you're wishy washy hippy loving Paragon attitude got you into. I'll be over here punching out reporters.

I don't get it. Where does the disembodied voice come from?

Yep Henery can draw. That was a great, and needed laugh.

Holy crap, that was hilarious XD
This guy, Henry, has skills.

Wolfram23:
I don't get it. Where does the disembodied voice come from?

If you play ME2 you as the player could get shop discounts by recording that message with the store. As you walked around the Citadel, and passed the stores that message would play over the stores PA system.

DVS BSTrD:
Well that sure is a lovely quadary the Commander's managed to get himself into. Where's Sovereign when you need him?

Perhaps he should choose the "merge" option.

Bloodtrozorx:

Don't they have like four testicles? I'd think that particular function would be abundant.

... why is he confessing his love in front of the krogan jizz palace anyway? odd place to confess one's true feelings...

Aha, oh man. Grey talked to me yesterday when I got home and was like "Dude emergency job offer" and then I'm like "ok".

I wish I could've done a better job on it if I had more time but.. :/ Got it done under 2 hours with tremendous guidance from Grey.

mqken:
Aha, oh man. Grey talked to me yesterday when I got home and was like "Dude emergency job offer" and then I'm like "ok".

I wish I could've done a better job on it if I had more time but.. :/ Got it done under 2 hours with tremendous guidance from Grey.

Well all I can say is that is a great strip. So keep up the good work. =)

Because there is no way Shepard is paying retail for anything. Never pay retail folks.

The journey man:
"I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite brothel on the Citadel!"

i like, i laughed alot.

octafish:
Because there is no way Shepard is paying retail for anything. Never pay retail folks.

Particularly on Krojan jizz.

The markup is, like, 6000%.

Bloodtrozorx:

Hahahaha Oh God!!! Your post just made this ten times funnier!

PFffft Jizz Palace XD

I so did not need that mental image...

mqken:

Dude. You should be regretting nothing. You are my superhero. Also your art is effing amazing. MAKE MOAR.

I don't think i can laugh hard enough.

that was amazing.

And that is the worst part about being paragon...
Other than the fact that you don't get to kill people in cut scenes. But i'm ok with that

rayen020:
... why is he confessing his love in front of the krogan jizz palace anyway? odd place to confess one's true feelings...

In case she turned him down?

OT brill comic, indeed the chappy is talented!

great comic this week but I want you back LeeLee, get better soon !!!

"Lulu Skoodawooga"
Love it. The comic was pretty good too.

Where the hell did "Skoodawooga" come from?

Bloodtrozorx:

I'll just be over here.
In this bathroom.
Vomiting.
And never eating pizza again.

TrilbyWill:
Where the hell did "Skoodawooga" come from?

Bloodtrozorx:

I'll just be over here.
In this bathroom.
Vomiting.
And never eating pizza again.

Running joke from when Leels first started out on the Escapist. Cory and I couldn't be bothered to learn how to spell her name properly, so we basically just replaced it with made up words. Scoferdoofer, Sodawoogie, Sprazzledazzle, etc.

self inflicted cock blockage or accidental BLUE balls?you the viewer decide the fate of this comic.

You know what they say: "A hole's a hole".

This just cracked me up. Funniest thing I've seen all day!

rayen020:

But it's his FAVORITE place.

I knew there was a reason I still keep reading Name Game

It's 'My favorite whore on the Citadel.' You gots to make it rhyme, people!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here