Trailers: Lollipop Chainsaw - Zombie Rocklords Trailer

Lollipop Chainsaw - Zombie Rocklords Trailer

Cheerleaders and zombies? Those are two of my favorite things.

Watch Video

Zombie rockstars? And no reference to Ozzy Ozborne? Why I'm patently offended...

... What? He's alive?

But the shambling and the inability to string coherent sentences...

Really?

Huh... Apparently Ozzy Osborne is not a zombie...

I retract my above outrage.

Will play, definitely. This game looks and sounds awesome. Let's just hope it has a bit of solid gameplay.

So far the trailers have me thinking Devil May Cry - Emo + Chainsaws.

Oh wow, of all of those words base attacks used in other medias I never expect to see Cocksucker to be one of them!

This game is getting more colorful with every trailer I see. Nice to see a hack and slasher game where the main character isn't some broody psycho quietly giving into despair, and the enemies aren't all variations on the words "fetid" and "implied rape."

Reeeeealy hope this holds up.

I just saw another trailer that had clips of the voice actors and, fun fact, the guy who played Lex Luthor on Smallville (and Flash on Justice League) is the boyfriend.

This looks like a lot of light-hearted nerd fun.

Endocrom:

I just saw another trailer that had clips of the voice actors and, fun fact, the guy who played Lex Luthor on Smallville (and Flash on Justice League) is the boyfriend.

Good to see this confirmed. I actually did hear his voice out but I could not find a source for this connection (I watches the JL cartoon around the time the valentines trailer was released).

what the hell did I just watch? And why did it just rock my face off?

Captcha: One Hit Wonder. Hmm...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

GIVE ME THIS GAME
NOW

Thank you.

Endocrom:

Ya, I saw that....it's even "weirder" that the voice for Juliet is the VA who voices Twilight Sparkle from MLP. :p

OT: Really looking forward too this game now...especially the hippie zombie and funky zombie. xD

What did I just see? and why am I pulling money out of my wallet?

Probably gonna have to buy this now. The above posts about the english VAs doesn't help either.

...why do I have to be broke now, of all times? -_-

therandombear:

Endocrom:

Ya, I saw that....it's even "weirder" that the voice for Juliet is the VA who voices Twilight Sparkle from MLP. :p

OT: Really looking forward too this game now...especially the hippie zombie and funky zombie. xD

Yeah, Tara Strong has done SOOO much stuff. Some others that might blow your mind are Truffles from Chowder, Raven from Teen Titans and Kaede Smith from Killer7.

The Gentleman:
Zombie rockstars? And no reference to Ozzy Ozborne? Why I'm patently offended...

... What? He's alive?

But the shambling and the inability to string coherent sentences...

Really?

Huh... Apparently Ozzy Osborne is not a zombie...

I retract my above outrage.

I think the better question is if Rob Zombie is going to be in this.

therandombear:

Endocrom:

I knew I had heard that voice somewhere else, thank you!

On topic, every little shred of news I see/hear/read about this game just makes me want it even more. It is sush and absurd premise that I can't help but love it.

Captcha: "bon voyage," translates: Good Journey, God I hope so, but this is just getting creepy, who replaced the Captcha with mind reading AI? And more importantly, who thought that was a good idea?

What was I just exposed too? I mean the character design looks fun but I''m still unsure if it is a game

-M

Ohlookit'sMatty:
What was I just exposed too? I mean the character design looks fun but I''m still unsure if it is a game

-M

Agreed. I enjoy the character design. But I'm just not feeling the hype. Plus, for some reason, it reminds me greatly of No More Heroes.

Genixma:

Ohlookit'sMatty:

-M

Agreed. I enjoy the character design. But I'm just not feeling the hype. Plus, for some reason, it reminds me greatly of No More Heroes.

Probably because Suda51 made both NMH and this. :p

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here