Trailers: Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures - Trailer

Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures - Trailer

Darth Maul is back, well at least half of him is.

Watch Video

Phew good thing I dont like star war .Seems like annother lazy sequel to a spin off that wasn`t really good .

has the rage parade started yet?

this franchise is turning out quite interesting, in a trainwreck kinda way.
it's awful but you can't quite look away.

It's kind of funny they're using music from Mass Effect 2 to advertise Star Wars games now.

OT: So... what is this game, exactly? An MMO, a bog-standard RPG? A fighting game? Is it a full game, or part of an episodic release?

I don't know, the trailer felt kind of like a rush job (half of it was footage that wasn't even from the game, for crying out loud), it just didn't really represent the game in any meaningful way...

Okay, *Slaps George Lucas* I don't care what the fans or the press have to say about Mass Effect 3, you still DON'T HAVE THE CLOUT TO USE MASS EFFECT MUSIC FOR YOUR GAMES!

Uh, didn't the whole "Maul with robo legs seeks revenge" concept already get explored in a What-If comic?

Personally, I'd be more interested if Maul's LEGS were the half seeking vengeance.

I want to believe this is just a joke but something inside of me knows there are people actually working on this.

also... why does Darth Maul have reverse joint legs?

Kimarous:
Uh, didn't the whole "Maul with robo legs seeks revenge" concept already get explored in a What-If comic?

Personally, I'd be more interested if Maul's LEGS were the half seeking vengeance.

LOL.

Anyway this looks like a shitty singleplayer version of TOR with no graphics, so like...what the hell?

"I have waited a long time for revenge!"

Yeah Maul, you get your revenge... on that generic player-created padawan.

-

Personally I like the series better when it focuses on the clones rather than the jedi.

...although that part with crazy-junkheap-spider-legged-Maul was pretty cool.

jrobin7401:
I want to believe this is just a joke but something inside of me knows there are people actually working on this.

also... why does Darth Maul have reverse joint legs?

Personally, I consider "and that's why Owen Lars kept Obi-Wan out of Luke's life" a much better scenario than what we're getting here.

Well this explains why the last episode(Season 4 Ep 22) didn't have any closure and brought back an old character from the prequel trilogy.
PS: Yes,I do watch Clone Wars,so what?For me Star Wars isn't anything special,those series are just mindless dumb fun in a sci-fi setting,just something to take my mind off things.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here