LoadingReadyRun: Assassin Creeds

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Assassin Creeds

Where do assassins come from? And why does this one look so awesome?

Watch Video

The game was made by Canadians... French Canadians...

Suddenly, that entire trailer makes sense....

That is the best argument against Ubisoft Montreal I have heard.

And tell that cat to stay out of shot.

Poutine is good stuff

Poutine. Definitely better than National Treasure.

My excess bodily gasses hair was better then National Treasure

I'm surprised no one has mixed the Team America theme song with Assassins Creed 3 yet.

Oh and if I were an assassin, I would definitely wear a top hat. For sure.

So why didn't they make a game about a French Assassin then?
Oh that's right, Jean Renoe didn't live in colonial times.

There was nothing wrong with National Treasure.

That was a different Andy then we normally see.

Being that you guys are Canadians, why would Paul care about someone being an AMERICAN badass? ::Scratches head, mystified.:: Wouldn't you be more interested in a Canadian Badass? Assuming that, you know, Canadians could even BE badass. Oh, okay, that's why... nevermind!

CAPTCHA: French Fried Hmmm... guess we know what Captcha thinks of Ubisoft Montreal...

That makes more sense of the trailer, and now I can't stop thinking of an assassin eating poutine.

I was wondering if you guys were going to film anything while you were up on the appropriately-named Mount Washington. I guess we have an answer.

now i'd love to see assassins with a giant mustache in the game now

Re: Canadian Badass, I'm calling it now.

Assassin's Creed III (American Revolution)
Assassin's Creed III: first subtitle (French Revolution)
Assassin's Creed III: second subtitle (War of 1812 <- Canadian Badass there)

LadyRhian:
Being that you guys are Canadians, why would Paul care about someone being an AMERICAN badass? ::Scratches head, mystified.:: Wouldn't you be more interested in a Canadian Badass? Assuming that, you know, Canadians could even BE badass. Oh, okay, that's why... nevermind!

You were sayin' somethin', bub?

I never played AssCreed, but if next game would be based around modern days, I would play it
Yes it would remind Splinter Cell, but it would be next logical step in story
Who knows maybe I would play also previous games to understand better story
But now? American civil war? Sorry, not my cup of coffee.

Graham_LRR:
Assassin Creeds

Where do assassins come from? And why does this one look so awesome?

Watch Video

I was expecting the last line to be "Why can't you just play as george washington"?

Falseprophet:

LadyRhian:

You were sayin' somethin', bub?

I think he was saying something about how your picture of Wolverine isn't working. And why not pick a real Canadian badass, like Laura Secord, Romeo Dallaire, or Sam Steele? Hell, pick Sandford, he invented Time!

EDIT: Damn, your picture has loaded now. Never mind, move along...

CardinalPiggles:
I'm surprised no one has mixed the Team America theme song with Assassins Creed 3 yet.

You would be mistaken :)

Was this filmed on location at the LRR skiing holiday?

What is "poo-teen" and how do I spell it?

I guess I'm the only one who got the "hashashin" bit...
Altair better than Ezio?Agreed on that,I actually find Altair a more intriguing figure,or I just like his character design best in the AC series.
"It's made by Canadians,French Canadians." -Priceless!

Two episodes in a row with Andy? Oh, you spoil us!

But, I gotta watch it a second time now because I was distracted by Annika [or was it Khaavren?] and having to figure out who's under the hood. It dawned on me before the credits, though, that it can only be Cam.

Ah. That scratched me right where I was itching. Consider washing your hands.

Zhukov:

It's poutine, a French-Canadian food of fries covered with gravy and cheese curds. Like many foods, it repulses right-minded people, but it's necessary if you wish to survive a harsh Canadian winter.

T3hSource:
I guess I'm the only one who got the "hashashin" bit...

No, I caught that too.

You are not special!

Thunderous Cacophony:

Zhukov:

It's poutine, a French-Canadian food of fries covered with gravy and cheese curds. Like many foods, it repulses right-minded people, but it's necessary if you wish to survive a harsh Canadian winter.

Then I am apparently not in my right mind, because that sounds rather tasty in a Friday-night-meal-made-from-whatever-is-left-in-the-kitchen sort of way.

Surprisingly, a lot of Germans do enjoy playing WWII games. They've come to terms with what their grandfathers did.

Also, you could totally have had a black ops bad ass fight in the American revolution; they were called Roger's Rangers. They even fought on both sides of the American revolution, allowing for a elite enemy to fight!

Noxshadow:
That was a different Andy then we normally see.

Darn it, they noticed the clone.

So many boners!

I think that's a first for Paul.

OH SNAP.

Are we supposed to dislike the "know-it all" character? Because I find him very sympathetic.

This was great. Kind of odd seeing Paul be the less intelligent one for once, but it worked out surprisingly well.

LadyRhian:
CAPTCHA: French Fried Hmmm... guess we know what Captcha thinks of Ubisoft Montreal...

That, or your computer heard "poutine" and now it can't stop thinking about it.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Someone else agrees with me that the next AC game is a bad idea :/ which i really wish it wasn't but WOW do i dislike that setting -_-

I loved the ending!
"It was made by Canadians"
"OH 8D"
"French Canadians..."
"oh -_-"

***BTW***

If you eat Poutine too fast you will go poot'n all over the place!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here