Miracle of Sound: Khajiit Like To Sneak (Skyrim)

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Khajiit Like To Sneak (Skyrim)

You see the stealth is an art, pick your tumblers apart. You know you never can outsmart a Khajiit.

Watch Video

I find this song highly racist against Argonians.

ONT: Very nice! I liked the low-key feel to the song, and your vocal range is proven again nicely. It made me feel like the Khajiit was going to launch into Mission Impossible tones, and in general made me chuckle.

First thought: What the fuck, ANOTHER Skyrim song?
Second thought: Khajit Like To Sneak? Well, I do kinda like Khajit...
Third thought: <3

But still, I wouldn't hate you if you did something else instead. Just saying.

Tahaneira:
I find this song highly racist against Argonians.

It's quite funny that the two races that are not even remotely human are the best thieves.

lol
You had a lot of fun with this one, didn't you? Good accent, by the way.

Haha, great song. Now i really wanna go make a new Khajit profile....

This was a lot of fun :D

Although I'm quite so sure about the talking sections in this one, and with so many different styles all for Skyrim... I guess it feels you're saying a little less about the game through the style than you normally do (with this third one, the first two were awesomely matched )

Great accent for this one! That's the primary thing that keeps me coming back for more of your stuff every other week...You're not afraid to switch styles up and have fun with it!

Another great song!

Heh. I like that he did it in a Khajit voice.

[insert snide hater comment about Skyrim's stealth mechanics here]

I like it. Very Rammstein, both vocally and musically. Was that intentional?

DumpsterHumper:

In the last 2 months I've done Arkham City, Darkness 2, ME3 and Dark Souls.

This was probably the final Skyrim song but who knows. It's an inspiring game.

At first I wondered if that was actually some voice files from the game. Then I came to my senses and realised how stupid that was.

Then I listened to it again, and thought the exact same thing! A testament to your singing ability! Loved it!

SultanP:
I like it. Very Rammstein, both vocally and musically. Was that intentional?

Funny enough I'd just been to see them live when I made it. Maybe some Rammstein vibes crouched and sneaked into my subconscious!

BrotherRool:
I guess it feels you're saying a little less about the game through the style than you normally do (with this third one, the first two were awesomely matched )

The word 'matched' bothers me. It's not always my job nor my intent to 'match' the music to the game - my job is to pick parts of it that inspire something new.

Medieval R'n'B disco is overdone. Change your goddamn style.

MiracleOfSound:

DumpsterHumper:

In the last 2 months I've done Arkham City, Darkness 2, ME3 and Dark Souls.

This was probably the final Skyrim song but who knows. It's an inspiring game.

I'm not trying to put you down here, I was being serious. I just thought that you are making so many Skyrim songs because you think I'll hate you if you don't. I won't hate you, promise.

MiracleOfSound:

BrotherRool:
I guess it feels you're saying a little less about the game through the style than you normally do (with this third one, the first two were awesomely matched )

The word 'matched' bothers me. It's not always my job nor my intent to 'match' the music to the game - my job is to pick parts of it that inspire something new.

That's fair enough, matched was a good way to describe it, I'll withdraw it and replace it with your suggestion.

It's entirely possible I'm just not enough of a Skyrim-head to get this one maybe. It sounded more like a song about something in Skyrim than a Skyrim song so much but I think my opinion of the game is more from Skyrim culture than from the game itself

DumpsterHumper:

I'm not trying to put you down here, I was being serious. I just thought that you are making so many Skyrim songs because you think I'll hate you if you don't. I won't hate you, promise.

Lol well in that case, enjoy. I presume you've heard the song with Malukah? It'll be on the Escapist next week also.

BrotherRool:
It sounded more like a song about something in Skyrim than a Skyrim song so much

That#s exactly what it is ;)

Very fun song, like the Khajit voice. And Khajit like the fact that stealth is so broken in Skyrim.

Nice voice once again Gav, your versatility is showing again. Keep up the good work and I'll try to buy some songs as soon as I'm in a position of not worrying about my financial well being.

Holy crap, man, you nailed the Khajiit voice.

hahaha An entire song of how I play Skyrim,that is quite awesome.Should really think about role-playing as a thief :D

PS: Captcha: you're not listening -how did it know 0_o

Did you set out to do an Antonio Banderas impression or did that just kinda happen?
I really need to try stealth kills with a knife if I ever get back to this game.

Hmm.. I think he likes Skyrim

I literally just alt+tabbed from playing my sneaky Khajiit in Skyrim to see if there were any fun topics in the forums, and THERE YOU WERE with the perfect song for my evening.

I must also remark i'm highly impressed with the accent.

Almost makes me want to give Skyrim another try...

Almost.

You sir, are a genius. GENIUS I SAY!

MiracleOfSound:
This was probably the final Skyrim song...

...but who knows. It's an inspiring game.

That's better :D

OT: Great song! Loved the vocals!

I love it. It's brilliant.

When I first saw the tittle, I knew I'll be expecting the Khajiit voice. You do it so well :D !!

Thanks to you, I think I'm going to play as a Khajiit ( =①ω①=). Name suggestions ?

Mr. Dunne, I'm going to take a wild guess here - and correct me if I'm wrong - but I'm getting the feeling that you have a mild interest in Skyrim.

Love it.

The Khajiit voice is perfect and nails why I don't quite trust them...

Personally, I never tire of these songs. Skyrim has been a massive part of my year and you do a great job of your songs that they never fail to impress.

If we're on the subject of suggestions... how about from a Dragon's point of view.. or a Giant's. However, feel free to ignore them, your ideas are better and you're showing no signs of needing outside help just yet ;-)

Till Lindemann? Is that you? =P

I'm all down for Rammstein influenced songs :D
Love it, Gav.
ENCORE!

(Is there gonna be a song called "Fight Like a Krogan"? That'd be awesome!)

It was very nice. I will never understand how you manage to shift your voice so much. Ever considered (or get an offer) to do voice acting?

While I don't like all of your songs (with the range you have, I'm surprised I like most of them.) This one was really nice.

Although, I felt the song ended a bit too abruptly.

Kudos to you Mr. Sound

-V

I had a feeling there might be a Khajiit song coming after seeing you creep about in one of your youtube videos (which you've for some reason deleted). Really liking the lyrics, they all just flow together wonderfully, and with a lot of variety as well. Pretty sure no one's going to be complaining about repetition this time around.

Unabletothinkofname:
Medieval R'n'B disco is overdone. Change your goddamn style.

I swear, you people are just posting these messages to get mentioned in the Encore now. :P

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here