Miracle of Sound: Khajiit Like To Sneak (Skyrim)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Excellent stuff Gavin; you're on a roll recently. SO MANY SONGS! Binary Divide, Take It Back, Legends of the Frost and now Khajiit Like To Sneak. How do you do it? Are you even sleeping? Again, very nicely done and another wonderful song to add to your collection of great songs. :D

The Malukah/Miracle of Sound duet is on youtube .. I suggest people look it up, its AMAZING!

I love the Khajiit race. This one used to play Imperial characters non-stop until Skyrim, when he met the craftiest bastard he's ever played as.

Keep up the good work Gav!

I love this song almost as much as I love Khajiit! Awesome work Gav, you should rent out your excellent Khajiit voice to the modding scene. Heh, we need you.

Heh, fun! Just what I needed to improve my mood after today's 700km drive. I take it you had fun on Lord Pussyface's adventures through Skyrim? :D

Finally back from vacation, and I have access to my beloved internet again... lots of stuff to catch up on ^^

Jamous:
Excellent stuff Gavin; you're on a roll recently. SO MANY SONGS! Binary Divide, Take It Back, Legends of the Frost and now Khajiit Like To Sneak. How do you do it? Are you even sleeping?

Sleep is a luxury for people with normal brains... lol.

I didn't really like this one at first. However, parts of it have been stuck in my head all week. It's deceptively catchy.

Holy... after listening to Kajiit and Malukah/Miracle of Sound duet I was obligated to make my first post ever on this site just to say...

F'ing amazing.

This was really good. Very much enjoyed it.

As much as I like these Skyrim songs, can we have a different game inspired song next time?

Another excellent song sir, great work!

Another Skyrim song? Can you please accept that not everyone likes Skyrim (e.g. me) and stick to one song per game?

Gav, thanks to this song I've decided to go and make a Khajit character, based on Garret from the Thief series. He has absolutely no interest in his destiny as the Dovakhin and only wants to make money by stealing all the wealth and shooting people with arrows.

He's currently ripping off giant camps and getting run out of Whiterun.

Liked it. Actually makes me want to create a Khajiit character, which is something I rarely do. :)

I also see where people are coming from with the Rammstein references, but for me this tune has shades of the Siamese cat song from Disney's Lady and the Tramp...if it were sung by the actor playing Syrio Forel (Miltos Yeromelou) in HBO's Game of Thrones.

excellent, really loved it! made great background music to my murder myster B'day party!

Squidbulb:
Another Skyrim song? Can you please accept that not everyone likes Skyrim (e.g. me) and stick to one song per game?

Oh stop complaining. I've made plenty of non-Skyrim songs in the last month or two.

If you want to buy me a new game every fortnight, be my guest. I can't afford that.

Here's what I need: in-game, adaptive soundtrack that when I enter sneak mode on my Khajiit, this plays.

Also: the bass in this song is insane, down around 30 Hz, omg -- shook me to the core!

MiracleOfSound:

Jamous:
Excellent stuff Gavin; you're on a roll recently. SO MANY SONGS! Binary Divide, Take It Back, Legends of the Frost and now Khajiit Like To Sneak. How do you do it? Are you even sleeping?

Sleep is a luxury for people with normal brains... lol.

'

Fight like a Krogan and you'll be fine.

PoloniumFist:
Here's what I need: in-game, adaptive soundtrack that when I enter sneak mode on my Khajiit, this plays.

Also: the bass in this song is insane, down around 30 Hz, omg -- shook me to the core!

Yeah I wanted it to have an almost hip-hop bass, so big subs were the key to that :) The sidechained kick drum adds to the pumping effect!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here