Guest Strip #4

Pages 1 2 NEXT

That right there? That guys a keeper for sure.

Qitz:

He was just making sure Alex was to.

Qitz:

It's also a fairly accurate. Truth in advertising!

DVS BSTrD:

Qitz:

He was just making sure Alex was to.

Apparently, no. XD

Where is Luke when you need him?

Symbio Joe:
Where is Luke when you need him?

Probably off tormenting a child.

Jeez. Kathleen does a crazy amount of stuff. She even did Extra Credits a few weeks back. O.o

I honestly thought he was going to start going on about the "vast feminist conspiracy". Even though it was a funny strip I couldn't help but feeling let down.

Whoa, Kathleen is good.
Sad to say, but I've met someone like this before. Sans business card.

Wow.
A) awesome on keeping things going Lee Lee, hope you're getting better!
B) awesome art Kathleen! I had only seen My Cat Hates before, so EC was an eye-opener, and now you've stepped up it up again.

Are we allowed to make up professions and print business cards for them? I... I have some work to do...

w00tage:
Wow.
B) awesome art Kathleen! I had only seen My Cat Hates before, so EC was an eye-opener, and now you've stepped up it up again.

Aww! Thanks!

Yea he's a bit off, but I can understand it. My wife constantly gets belittled when she goes out to find good games. She said everyone kept recommending the Sims. Which she did admit she liked, but she prefers games like Skyrim and World of Warcraft.

In the same way you think your with a gamer girl because she claims to be one. Then you find out she only considers herself one because she likes guitar hero. Someone like me who spends 20-40 hours a week gaming would just piss that girl off.

A woman who plays World of Warcraft in the guild Exodus (Nihlium wanted her, but she didn't live in Europe) definitely understands.

Am I the only one that read the voices in Kathleen and Matt's voices... Amazing job Kathleen.

Lady Kathleen:

w00tage:
Wow.

Aww! Thanks!

I would be interested to know, was this actually hand drawn in felt-pen as it looks? Becuase i've tried drawing/colouring complex things with felt pens, you must be some kind of dark wizard.

Scrumpmonkey:

I would be interested to know, was this actually hand drawn in felt-pen as it looks? Becuase i've tried drawing/colouring complex things with felt pens, you must be some kind of dark wizard.

Hand drawn with copic markers actually. The background is photoshop because I'm lazy.

Beautiful. Something like this totally happened at my work, but instead of a business card, it was a can of soda.

Because nothing woos a hot girl like a can of soda.

Lady Kathleen:

Scrumpmonkey:

Hand drawn with copic markers actually. The background is photoshop because I'm lazy.

Seriously though, how do you find the time to do all these things? I swear between Checkpoint, LLR, loading time, Feed Dump and your varous random appearances there must be at least 3 or 4 pieces of Kathleen related media online every week.

There isn't some sort of clone army is there? 0_o

Nope, I just work about 90 hours a week between my job and LRR. I'm sure I played video games... once.

Wow I didn't even knew that Kathleen De Vere does webcomics/ drawings until now, that's pretty neat.

Undercover feminism is for squares, when used in a method that effectively undermines its own discussion.

That now ranks at #7 of "my most funniest things ive seen on the internet"

Thank you, Kathleen.

You know, the moment you name-dropped Kathleen, the humor made more sense. TOTAL Kathleen dialogue.....I mean, even if she only drew it, I can't help but think she must've had some input concerning the scene.

Aaaand no-one even got the "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys" reference, did they? ^_^

Kudos to the creatrix. My hat's off to you, Miss De Vere!

burningdragoon:
Are we allowed to make up professions and print business cards for them? I... I have some work to do...

....you mean you haven't made up a profession with equally awkward business cards?

want to borrow some of my "professional homeless career counselor" or "Official Slacker Safety Administration" cards?

OT: I cant help but feel that in the last panel the guy got hit, yet is still trying.

Gotta love those meta stars artists put in....

AND THEY ARE ALWAYS STARS.

Ignatz_Zwakh:
You know, the moment you name-dropped Kathleen, the humor made more sense. TOTAL Kathleen dialogue.....I mean, even if she only drew it, I can't help but think she must've had some input concerning the scene.

I actually wrote and drew the comic. It's total Kathleen dialogue 'cause it is!

Phantomess:
Aaaand no-one even got the "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys" reference, did they? ^_^

Um... I'm not sure I got it. Totally unintentional.

Kathleen, can you be any more awesome of late?

Also, the more LRR/NameGame crossovers, the happier I remain. Good luck on milestone number two, Leelee!

1. I didn't know Kathleen De Vere was this good as a artist
2. Get well soon Lee lee
3. I think I might try that pick up tactic with a cute girl I know who worked at a Game Stop

Lady Kathleen:

Ignatz_Zwakh:

Damnit, Kathleen! Why must you continually prove how utterly awesome you are!?! You're making me question my own awesomeness!

*shakes fist*

Lady Kathleen:

Ignatz_Zwakh:

HA! I thought so! :P

Lady Kathleen:

Phantomess:

Um... I'm not sure I got it. Totally unintentional.

Then exceedingly well played! Second panel, "A strength surpassed only by the power of his heart" from the opening credits. :)

http://youtu.be/lEF9ORr4AyA (around 0:54)

Wow I had no idea Kathleen could draw on top of being a great performer!

...Nice. It was an entertaining comic

Most of the time when I go to game stores or comic book stores or whatever, the clerks ask me what kind of games I like, other than recommending some blindly. Does this kind of thing happen a lot?

Lee Lee: I hope your hand is doing well, and we'll miss you at PAX East this year. Also, good luck with school and everything,
Kathleen: Great drawing, but I have to ask...do you sleep? Or eat? How are you good at everything?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 64545)