Assassin in the Snow

Assassin in the Snow

Sometimes the simplest ideas can get incredibly complicated.

Read Full Article

That whole thing should just have been a Bud-Lite nature documentary.

Tally is so talented.

Scrumpmonkey:

This would be better advertising than normal Bud Lite adverts.

I actually like how the hood turned out. Big ups to Tally for attention to detail.

Vanbael:

Scrumpmonkey:

This would be better advertising than normal Bud Lite adverts.

I actually like how the hood turned out. Big ups to Tally for attention to detail.

Tally is SCARY good at anything craft related. Every time Desert Bus rolls around i try and bag some of her stuff but im always outbid :(

Don't worry, with the power of the internet "Stark Manor" will stick!

Oh how I want to make a stereotypical joke about Native Americans/First Nations "moving up the totem pole" in video games. You even put an eagle on the top of his hood. It's just not fair!

I can't imagine how Stark Manor wouldn't stick after the first time it was brought up! That is the best name for an apartment.

hey cool they're shooting in my backyard or at least close to my house in the valley, man i cant believe i didn't recognize mount Washington in the actual video.

whoops double post

I thought the background for the Assassin looked familiar.

I'm now curious about how many people would bid on the hood if it were up for auction during the next DBFH.

Personally I would have called your place Winterfell, the ancient seat of the Starks in A Game of Thrones.

Happy birthday, Matt.

Also, there are other First Nations characters in video games! Like T. Hawk in Street Fighter... The most incredibly stereotypical American Indian character ever who no one likes to play, but... Okay, shutting up now.

VredeJohn:
Personally I would have called your place Winterfell, the ancient seat of the Starks in A Game of Thrones.

...Um, have you read "A Song of Ice and Fire"?

VredeJohn:

Yeah, but we live in Victoria, so winter isn't usually coming.
We had to drive for 3 hours just to GET to winter.

It might have been too much of a hassle, but it would have been funny to seem him perched up high somewhere (like in the game, only with a bluescreen) drinking the tea/beer.

I was de-railed at cat.

Daw~ fuzzy kitty cat.

How dare you deprive that cat of it's hard earned pillow.

Scrumpmonkey:
Tally is SCARY good at anything craft related. Every time Desert Bus rolls around i try and bag some of her stuff but im always outbid :(

Scary good at anything craft or singing-related. Tally and Paul stole the show at the last DB.

I would have called it Winterfell regardless, and whenever anyone cracked wise about a lack of winter I'd call them 'green' and complain about how long the Summer has been.

Also, how did the communal bedroom work out?

Graham_LRR:

VredeJohn:

Yeah, but we live in Victoria, so winter isn't usually coming.
We had to drive for 3 hours just to GET to winter.

HEY! it's not that cold on this part of the Island ... oh wait you meant up on Mount Washington, never mind

Sorry but can someone post what Kathleen was saying when she first popped up at the 1 minute mark? Also what Paul was saying earlier about something spinning? Bit too much echo/background noise in that room and I couldn't hear. Thanks.

You should've added 'stately' to Wayne Stark manor, that'll help it stick.

Jenga! The ultimate scourge of butter-fingers and Parkinson's disorder patients! Not saying you're either of those, Graham ;)

Is it just me or does Matt appear to be slimmer in this video? I believe that you deserve our congratulations. Also, happy birthday.

My gods it is beautiful up in those mountains // It's so clear, and of course white // I like these behinds the scenes videos as they give a great feel that the LRR crew is a family

-M

I thought the can was of Club Soda in the video. I am disappoint.

What's the white shit all over the place?

Wait Cam is half English. huh, learn something new every day I guess.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here