Trailers: Warriors Orochi 3 - Launch Trailer

Warriors Orochi 3 - Launch Trailer

Achilles Japanese is actually quite good for a Trojan.

Watch Video

Those......

Fucking......

BASTARDS!!!

I swore that I was done with KOEI after DW6 Empires. I had my fun with them, absolutely LOVE the storyline of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms story, but all in all I just had to move on.

Then they did it. They just HAD to fucking do it didn't they? Add Ayane and Ryu into the mix.........god damnit now I HAVE to buy this game!

So like a crack addict who tried to quit cold turkey but was then told "We gots more crack!", I'll pull out my wallet and say

Errrr, I mean

Eh, close enough. :P

take my money or not since i don't have a credit card on there and really don't want to add one

Holy crap, I wasn't expecting much for WO3. I am blown away.

I have this game (Downloaded it from PSN on Tuesday) and it is AMAZING. Best Warriors game to date.

RJ 17:
Those......

Fucking......

BASTARDS!!!

I swore that I was done with KOEI after DW6 Empires. I had my fun with them, absolutely LOVE the storyline of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms story, but all in all I just had to move on.

Then they did it. They just HAD to fucking do it didn't they? Add Ayane and Ryu into the mix.........god damnit now I HAVE to buy this game!

So like a crack addict who tried to quit cold turkey but was then told "We gots more crack!", I'll pull out my wallet and say

Errrr, I mean

Eh, close enough. :P

DW7 was the best in the series since 4. The Jin forces were a lot of fun to play. Easy 35 hours of offline play. I had fun with it.

NameIsRobertPaulson:
Snip

Ehhh, it probably would have been. But I had been with the series since DW 3. Got 3, 4, 5, 5 Empires, Orochi 1 and 2 which in turn got me interested in the Samurai Warriors, so I had to pick them up but could only find SW 2 and 2 Empires. Got DW 6 and 6 Empires and decided that after 10 frickin' games I just had to bring myself to a stop, had to let it go, so I skipped out on Strike Force (which I heard wasn't that great anyways) and 7. And while I haven't played 7, I really liked 6's free-flow combat (that is a continuous motion rather than x,x,x,x,x,x with a charge attack placed anywhere along the line) and wasn't too interested in going back to the old system I just mentioned. But like I said, I swore off them with DW 6 Empires just as a personal choice, as I've loved every one of the games I've played.

I always said, though, the one thing that could bring me back would be if they came out with Orochi Empires (which I still wish they would make)....but Orochi 3 featuring two of my favorite DoA characters - REALLY wish they had Kasumi, but I'll take Ayane - will apparently suffice to drag me back as well. :P

I am excited. Looks really fun.

Team Hollywood:

Achilles Japanese is actually quite good for a Trojan.

Missing an apostrophe.

Furthermore, Achilles was Greek, not Trojan.

Wait..did that say april 6th? What the hell man. First it was supposed to come out march 20th, so I show up at game stop to get it and they tell me the 27th, now its being pushed back even further? What kind of bait and switch bullshit is this?? -.-

Edit: Okay I see, the digital Playstation version hit on the 20th, the xbox version is supposed to launch on the 27, but that still doesn't explain why the games damn launch trailer has a different date. This is so confusing X.X.

Edit 2: And now I figured the april 6th thing out too, I really need to learn to google better before I vent xD....

It's...beautiful. A shame I'll never get to wait a second, I actually have a 360 now. March 27, you say?

*explodes*

I remember the first Warriors Orochis opening with LuBu and Honda on them boats, BEST OPENING EVER!!!

"All named officers LuBu"... jeez game, can't you at least take me to dinner before F**KING ME!?

Also, Sun Shang Xiangs new voice was like bamboo under my finger nails.

PunkRex:
I remember the first Warriors Orochis opening with LuBu and Honda on them boats, BEST OPENING EVER!!!

"All named officers LuBu"... jeez game, can't you at least take me to dinner before F**KING ME!?

Everyone complains about the English dub, yet most of them have never actually heard the Japanese version. Too many bad dubs happen because the dubber tries to match the sub. Never ends well.

I would've been happy to have Musashi Miyamoto again, but Ryu Hayabusa!?!?

*Looks on ground to find jaw, which dropped during trailer*

Would have had to wait till the 6.4. over here in Europe, so i just asked an american friend to get me a psn card and bought it in the US store. It actually saved me 20€ too, gotta love Dollar>Euro conversion.

I really like the game so far, though the graphics are on the lazy side with it blatantly taking the DW7 engine for this game.

NameIsRobertPaulson:

PunkRex:

Everyone complains about the English dub, yet most of them have never actually heard the Japanese version. Too many bad dubs happen because the dubber tries to match the sub. Never ends well.

Ive heard the original dub before on Dynasty Warriors 5 I think... can't really remember which one but I remember it was really hit and miss. The manly characters tended to be really spot on while the comedic characters tended to lean more towards Jar-Jat Binks...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here