Unskippable: Cabela's Survival: Shadows of Katmai

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Cabela's Survival: Shadows of Katmai

If anyone needs Graham & Paul, they'll be hiding in their duck blind.

Watch Video

What ever you do, don't look at their mouths...

I have to say the plot for this game is a little...

*puts on sunglasses*

In the Grey
I wish that dumb bitch had been on Liam Neeson's plane instead.

So do we ever find out what it is she's transporting that's so important that she's willing to risk flying through hazardous weather instead of using FedEx?

Liked the box advertising mentioned at the end. If you want to traverse insurmountable cliffs, you play Minecraft and make them surmountable.

Yeah. . . Cabela games were better back when they were about hunting big game in the wilderness.

I loved Graham's little trophy chuckle and the "Well you shit the bed there, didn't?". Also, you seem to be getting more trophies (or at least notifications) recently. I suppose it adds a little extra to mock.

Duran Duran references - always a good way to end a show...

Was that seriously a silver trophy???

Only up to 8 deaths. That kind of surprises me.

This game looks just terrible enough to play. Please do a let's play with it!

I would only play that game if there was an option to throw that annoying bitch off a cliff. The guy was making sense and she kept whining before blaming the entire thing on him.

Wolves. hungry like themselves.

Damn, now I have this uncontrollable urge to listen to Duran Duran...

Why is every go-to riff for dogs/wolves 'snausages'? (which I can't spell)

I love the through of this game by "two best friends"

@ForgottenPr0digy at 12:00 i rofled at the club wielding bear.

@Unskippable It's a shame the game underestimated Paul's ability to fly a crashing plane.

This game doesn't really exist, does it?

My theory is that Paul and Graham personally developed an opening sequence to a fake game, just so they could parody it.

That woman's voice sounds really familiar, I just can't put my finger on who she sounds like.

I hate games that tell you not to (X) only to make you do it at the end anyway. Like you have to stay alive to die at the end of the level because earlier is unacceptable.

canadamus_prime:
So do we ever find out what it is she's transporting that's so important that she's willing to risk flying through hazardous weather instead of using FedEx?

Puppies.

Somewhere out there, the people in charge of Uncharted's cutscenes are weeping.

This video isn't working for me, it just gives me a black screen every time it opens the march mayhem ad.

Aardvaarkman:
This game doesn't really exist, does it?

My theory is that Paul and Graham personally developed an opening sequence to a fake game, just so they could parody it.

To be fair, I think that about most of the games that they parody.

Purplecoyote:
That woman's voice sounds really familiar, I just can't put my finger on who she sounds like.

She does sound semi-famous doesn't she? But, I can't quite place it either.

It's kind of adorable how Cabelas put stories into their hunting sims. In a kind of retarded way.

So it's The Grey: the game except without Liam Neeson and everything else that movie cool, also it has a woman?

Edit: Darn you poster above me who already made that reference and did a better job with it.

... Would it be illegal to leave her to the wolves and pretend she never was on the flight?

will you stop showing me these delightfully tacky games...

it just makes me want to buy them!

This is a game from this era? Jesus, that was the most terrible lightning I've ever seen.

Also, I like how the game has you crash the plane into an invisible wall. I guess you guys are just too good at controlling crashing planes.

But seriously? That chick is annoying. That entire conversation was like

"The plane is crashing."
"Is that bad?"

Also, I loved the line about him tripping over literally the only thing there is to trip on in 50 miles. Aaaaaah Graham, your sarcasm never fails to amuse me.

The Gentleman:
What ever you do, don't look at their mouths...

I was starting to wonder when would you make an episode from one of these crapfests.

ritchards:
Why is every go-to riff for dogs/wolves 'snausages'? (which I can't spell)

Don't worry, you spelled it right. Anyway, I think the reason is, canines see Snausages as cocaine cut with meth.

And Graham, Paul,... uh, congrats on your fourth trophy?

Purplecoyote:

I think it's Laura Bailey.

that was funny, enjoyed it

My favorite part is "Look out, it's the wolves from earlier, they're Hungry Like Themselves!" XD

and horray for the return of "And that was the th time I died" gag. ^^

Endocrom:

Purplecoyote:

Aha, indeed! After firing up Saints Row The Third it's totally clear now. Thanks for that.

Dammit Paul, you had one job to do, to keep the plane from crashing!

Purplecoyote:

Endocrom:

Purplecoyote:

Aha, indeed! After firing up Saints Row The Third it's totally clear now. Thanks for that.

My first reaction when she shouted "will anybody help me" was: "is that liara from ME", she sounded just like liara did when begging for help.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here