Flashpoint

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

TrilbyWill:
Apparently every couple of seconds.

That has to be awkward in a fight.

I bet he was kidding about the Skyrim saves.
Anyone with an anti-console crazy co-worker would have backups on a memory card in a lockbox far away.

Unless he never thought it would come home to him until after the XBox got involved.

DVS BSTrD:

Oh come now, you know that's not the case. Erin and Mol are OBVIOUSLY Mormons.

I don't think magic underwear works that way. Besides, Being all immodest in front of a man? Not very Mormon.

totally heterosexual:
Their panties change colour in every panel.

I noticed that too.

Also, that is a picture by ReiQ, isn't it?

Good guy (boyfriend?)
sacrifices his saves :)

I'm not crazy

It should be noted that this is not a defense against insanity and will almost always be followed by something that proves said craziness...

Also, did anyone think that he was using her as a bodyshield rather than saving her life?

wintercoat:

Sandytimeman:
actually it makes perfect sense why she did that. I know, for a life time of therapy. When someone calls you crazy and you are struggling with problems...it makes you mad, makes you feel like your less of a person than them.

Mental illness and trauma are not the victims fault but people still blame them anyway...and thats what mol is doing right now.

Also those meds generally have very harsh side effects, its usually just trying to feel more normal when you take them, rather then wanting to feel special. I've had some harsh side effects on those meds, severe depression, shakes, outbursts of uncontrollable anger, severe weight loss, and etc.

Especially when it feels like they're taunting you with it. Lashing out feels like the only thing you can do, so you do it. And afterwords, you feel like shit because you proved them right, which makes you feel like even less.

I'm with you two dudes. Pretty much was I was thinking, going from personal experience and all that (locked away in a psych ward for 2 1/2 weeks for something that didn't happen, and completely ostracized by my family because of it [didn't help that my mother was the one that put me there because her boyfriend wanted me out], among other things).

But then again, she dose think video game characters are talking to her.

I hope the ending to this saga is good, otherwise ill have to start up the "take back critical miss" movement, then boycott this comic, then threaten you with legal action, then make endless threads on why I dont like the ending.

Or I could just enjoy it and carry on with life.

If only he'd shown that reaction time when he was driving...

wooty:
I hope the ending to this saga is good, otherwise ill have to start up the "take back critical miss" movement, then boycott this comic, then threaten you with legal action, then make endless threads on why I dont like the ending.

Or I could just enjoy it and carry on with life.

Yea getting upset is so pointless, it would be like complaining about the star wars prequels.

Paragon Fury:

totally heterosexual:

I noticed that too.

Also, that is a picture by ReiQ, isn't it?

Indeed it is

Erin... There's a time when you need to realize you've lost the argument and go home. That time was about ten minutes ago.

totally heterosexual:

Not just colours but patterns too. I'd like to see Arcade Gamer Fubuki's magic panties do that.

xXxJessicaxXx:
Can't tell if Clutch is angry from the violence against Moll or the loss of Skyrim saves.

Definitely the Skyrim saves. People being violent towards each other is commonplace, losing all your hard work due to those violent people isn't as common when it's data.

Zachary Amaranth:
So...How often do they change underwear?

totally heterosexual:

Haxxle:
I really didn't want to say this but...why does their underwear keep changing its colour and stuff?

ThaBenMan:
A pretty serious turn at the end there, but lol at the magically-changing panties.

Flamezdudes:
And damn it I thought I was the only one who noticed the panties changing thing... And I also thought that perhaps it shouldn't be something I should care about... >.>

Oh good. I was worried that I would be the first to comment on it. I appear to be safe in that at least.

Anyway, they aren't just changing color - they're changing pattern. Different stripe thickness, sometimes polka dot.

Weird.

Edit:

Otaku World Order:
Not just colours but patterns too. I'd like to see Arcade Gamer Fubuki's magic panties do that.

Ah, I have been ninjaed, even in this.

That poor, innocent xbox.

What will Erin do next?!

Zachary Amaranth:

Thats what i was thinking too.

And i thought i was a perv for noticing the magic panties... and apparently I am but im not alone at all.

I didn't notice the magic panties 'til I read the comments. I guess I passed the perv test!

Darkmantle:
Good thing the walls in clutch's house are stronger than mine, the xbox would have went into the kitchen for me.

The xbox would have split straight down the middle in mine.

U jelly of my strong walls? U jelly? I bet you are.

*Puts shades on* Dat epic dodge panel

In all honesty, this comic seems to be on a roll with me. Loving it, and yet I find it hard to believe someone isn't crazy when they throw a Xbox 360 at me lol. Another thing is that the panties keep changing colors.. am I going crazy or am I going color blind?

Sadly enough, the colour changing pants was one of the first things I picked up on. =/

Either way, loving the "IMNOTCRAZY!" *hurls crossbox across room* panels. It's slightly reminiscent of some QC back catalogue.

xXxJessicaxXx:

Oh snap!

All she wanted to do in the first place was to destroy the Xbox anyways, so....mission accomplished? Too bad those Skyrim saves were killed in the process, poor poor Dovahkiin.

Is it bad that i could only think about them changing their underwear after each sentence while reading the comic? Poor xbox and poor Clutch, i doubt that i would be willing to replay Skyrim for the 3rd time if i lost my saves.

When Clutch grabbed Moll, I was certain he was throwing her in front of the Xbox, ya know, to soften the blow and save those Skyrim saves. It's what I would have done.

Huh. I actually didn't even notice the panties until someone pointed them out. Is that a good thing?

Also captcha: Which luxury vehicle inspires a cirque du soleil performance?

You mean, which type of car, none of which I have ever driven or are familiar with, reminds me most of flying acrobats? Also, how does this protect against bots? Wouldn't a spambot just choose the first drown-down list answer? Was the first answer wrong?

It's cool! It's okay!
The saves can probably be salvaged!
The case should have absorbed most of the impact.
Probably...

whoever plays Skyrim on an xbox360 does not deserve his saves.

Bara_no_Hime:

Zachary Amaranth:

totally heterosexual:

Haxxle:
I really didn't want to say this but...why does their underwear keep changing its colour and stuff?

ThaBenMan:
A pretty serious turn at the end there, but lol at the magically-changing panties.

Flamezdudes:
And damn it I thought I was the only one who noticed the panties changing thing... And I also thought that perhaps it shouldn't be something I should care about... >.>

Oh good. I was worried that I would be the first to comment on it. I appear to be safe in that at least.

Anyway, they aren't just changing color - they're changing pattern. Different stripe thickness, sometimes polka dot.

Weird.

Edit:

Otaku World Order:

Ah, I have been ninjaed, even in this.

For those of you wondering why the color changing underwear, I think it's a reference to this post made about the previous strip:

malignzeitgeist:
I know this is trying to be a tame bit of wish-fulfillment and this is just a small gripe. But can we get more interesting types of underwear on the girls? I mean, understandably this is not the main focus of the strip but it just seems odd that Mol, who was about to be having some fun times would be wearing plain ol' white tighty-whities.

Notice the "Who says we don't listen to criticism?" comment at the bottom of this comic. When I read that, I just had to investigate.

craddoke:
So, I think that throw counts as a ....

Critical Miss.

http://mirrors.rit.edu/instantCSI/

In the previous episode, I said that this would go one of two ways, and that I hoped it would go the right way.

This was not the right way.

But strangely, it seems infinately more appropriate.

This webscomic has been grounded faster than Concorde. Points awarded

xXxJessicaxXx:

no kidding, Erin wouldn't be 'crazy' if it wasn't for him to begin with

craddoke:
So, I think that throw counts as a ....

Critical Miss.

indeed, if it was, she'd have hit her self with it

that is the latest fashion! ^^

... well, this comic strip started to get dark really fucking fast...

Belated:

For those of you wondering why the color changing underwear, I think it's a reference to this post made about the previous strip:

malignzeitgeist:
I know this is trying to be a tame bit of wish-fulfillment and this is just a small gripe. But can we get more interesting types of underwear on the girls? I mean, understandably this is not the main focus of the strip but it just seems odd that Mol, who was about to be having some fun times would be wearing plain ol' white tighty-whities.

Notice the "Who says we don't listen to criticism?" comment at the bottom of this comic. When I read that, I just had to investigate.

Also the hilarious part of Malignzeitgeist's comment was that it was his first comment on the escapist... which made it look like he had made an account, just to request more interesting undergarments... :P

I laughed so much when I saw they actually had coloured underwear, in fact it was the first thing I looked at in the strip, to see if the above comment had worked...!

So the question is... which one is everyones favourite? I like Erin's green and yellow ones in the first panel... reminds me of one of these:

Whats up with this drama? Do you really want to go down the Ctrl+Alt+Del miscarriage route? Remember how much ridicule that attracted?

Wow...really depressing comic this time...I...just can't get over it...I'm almost crying...THOSE POOR SKYRIM SAVES! I hope they'll be okay... XD

I wish my underpants had the power to change pattern and color, that'd be awesome!

Zachary Amaranth:

The first thing I noticed!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or