Media Sandwich: Media Sandwich Episode 9

Media Sandwich Episode 9

A boy's club no more. They guys invite Nostalgia Chick onto the podcast to help answer questions.

Watch Video

I'm not sure I have the words to express how much I dislike the new theme song and wish for the return of Chris's singing.

I am completely serious. This is not trolling, or an attempt at humour. I really thought Chris's theme song gave Media Sandwich a unique charm that the more polished and produced intros lack.

("Face the music" is my captcha. I love appropriate captchas.)

If it hasn't been claimed yet, I call Ice-cream Sammich as my sandwich-head name.

krellen:
I really thought Chris's theme song gave Media Sandwich a unique charm that the more polished and produced intros lack.

I've gotta say, while I don't dislike the new theme, the jazzy original theme was really cool. I couldn't help but picture Chris and Kyle (as well as whoever their guest is) all suited up while eating their sandwiches.

Captcha: kangaroo court. Written in Papyrus no less.

That was fun. I think having 3 guests on at once may be a little much. It was a little hard to tell who was actually talking, though I'm not super familiar with the Nostalgia Chick's stuff so that could be a factor.

Also, Daniel O'Brien? Awesomesauce.

krellen:
I'm not sure I have the words to express how much I dislike the new theme song and wish for the return of Chris's singing.

I am completely serious. This is not trolling, or an attempt at humour. I really thought Chris's theme song gave Media Sandwich a unique charm that the more polished and produced intros lack.

("Face the music" is my captcha. I love appropriate captchas.)

Pretty sure every submitted theme song is only used once, then they use the original one.

I want to know what Kyle wanted to say. I felt like what he wanted to say about trolling was drowned out by everyone else being trolls. Can I be Ruben for my name?

I have to say that, as a William Shatner impression, that was a great Christopher Walken!

I gotta say, I too have a small part that wants things like a Zelda or Portal movie. I think it's a hold-over from when we were kids and ": The Movie" was the biggest and best thing that could happen to a show or game. Ducktails: The Movie, Ninja Turtles: The Movie; these were major events when we were kids. Today we have broader view and we can see that we don't need a movie version to justify something.

Also the Mario Bros. movie kinda opened our eyes.

Isn't Dark Tower being made into an HBO series?

I never heard of Nostalgia Chick before this podcast. I actually stopped listening to check out her first video about Teen Witch. She is really funny. My thanks for having her and her friends on.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here