Obviously Leading The Obvious

Obviously Leading The Obvious

Blades of Time has serious moral questions like, "I wonder what will happen if I step on this thing?"

Read Full Article

Well at least Boobs McBlond Braids HAS thoughts.

90% it goes down 50% it triggers something 70% its an annoying game mechanic factored with a bad game margin of 100%

Wait.... X-Blades got a sequel? Whyyyyyyy?????

You know If you added Navi and the Narrator from Bastion, you would have a game with more dialog the Metal gear solid.

Ah, I see it's the continuing adventures of Paris Hilton: Treasure Hunter.

Well, she's wearing short short shorts, so at least the devs are learning self control.

Stepping on things is serious business worth all the mental effort possible in determining the consequences. Does this mean Name Game's back to it's regularly scheduled LeeLee?

Because X Blades needed a sequel?? Surely this wasn't published by anyone major?

More straps damn it!
Well,I think this strip has much better coloring than previous ones.

TheBobmus:
Because X Blades needed a sequel?? Surely this wasn't published by anyone major?

Nah, just Konami.

ah ... so it did come out ... and it sucked? not surprised :/ good strip though

zombie711:
You know If you added Navi and the Narrator from Bastion, you would have a game with more dialog the Metal gear solid.

Well at the very least, it'd be pretty awesome with the Bastion narrator. That guy was badass. Too bad he'd be drowned out by the blond valleygirl-isms, the calls for attention, and the monotone statistics.

TheBobmus:

Konami.

They also released 3 Silent Hill games this month. Two new ones and the HD collection, which they royally fucked up.

They didn't market any of this at all.

It's good to see your drawing style again, I've missed it. I've heard the game at least has some good ideas, just horrible implementations.

Nice to see the devs found an extra scrap of fabric for her attire this time. Good for them, trying to be decent.

Catalyst6:
Well, she's wearing short short shorts, so at least the devs are learning self control.

If this continues to happen she might be wearing a short tank-top by X-blades 4,

Blades of Retribution

Next time on the continuing adventures of the combat stripper, Doors... "What will happen if I turn this knob?"

As someone who bought Blades of Time, I can vouch that this is exactly what the game is like.

Ayumi. Never. Shuts. Up.

And they got an actress who sounds like she belongs in an early 90's FMV game.

For what it's worth, it is better then X-Blades.

I don't think Fi factored wave function into her results :\

Name Game creator's (Alyssa?) guest appearance on Reviews on the Run was featured yesterday and is on the web today (around the 18 minute mark)

http://video.citytv.com/video/detail/1545772075001.000000/reviews-on-the-run--april-3-2012/g4/

Shynobee:
Wait.... X-Blades got a sequel? Whyyyyyyy?????

Spiritual successor. Trust me; I wondered why, too.

In any event, I'm just surprised that other people actually know that this game exists. I've talked to a bunch of people and none of them have heard of it, either. I wrote a review of the game so maybe that's four other people that know of this game's existence.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here