Miracle of Sound: Legends of the Frost featuring Malukah

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Legends of the Frost featuring Malukah

A bonus song featuring Malukah for those who missed it on Youtube.

Watch Video

MiracleOfSound:
Legends of the Front ft. Malukah

Watch Video

Who did you sacrifice to the devil in exchange for your singing voice?
Seriously how can you sing this good?!

Huh.

I was about to roll my eyes and mutter something about yet another Skyrim song, but that was really nice.

The world can always use another duet.

Woo, I can finally comment on this (I refuse to comment on Youtube)...Amazing work as always by both you and Malukah...It was a nice balance between the two of you...Both solo sections were amazing...And then combining for the 3rd verse was just really well done...

Fuck me but that might just be the most beautiful thing I've ever heard

You two should be on tour, you'd make Celtic Woman your bitch!

That was well worth the wait, Miracle. Well done :)

That's it! I'm sick and tired of this! Everytime I introduce miracle of sound to my friends I have to change my speech because he makes a better song than the last one!

No, really, it is incredible.

PS: There's a little mistake in the video It says "Legends of the FRONT" Also, the tittle in the description says Kajhiit Like To Sneak

Jesus, that was beautiful. Mind-blowing.

Are you and Malukah planning on doing any other songs together? Because...damn.

MiracleOfSound:
Legends of the Frost ft. Malukah

Watch Video

I was wondering how long it was gonna take for this to get here. Excellent work, great vocals on both parts and a great song overall.

Are we going to see more work with Malukah or was this just kind of a 1 shot thing?

I might've come just a little bit when I saw Malukah's face appear and I recognized her.

Ralen-Sharr:

MiracleOfSound:
Legends of the Frost ft. Malukah

Watch Video

I was wondering how long it was gonna take for this to get here. Excellent work, great vocals on both parts and a great song overall.

Are we going to see more work with Malukah or was this just kind of a 1 shot thing?

Don't worry, I bet soon they'll be together and have a ton of kids and as soon as that we will have the Miracle of Malukah Orchestra
Oh shit started daydreaming again... sry -.-

On Topic:

Nice one. Liked it. Nothing more to add.

wow.... honestly i think that's the most beautiful piece of music I've heard in the last decade. i was moved, i was excited, a little sad, but intrigued as if i'd never played skyrim before... i think i'll be playing it again soon...

seriously so beautiful you two are golden together!

Love this song. Didn't hesitate to buy it on iTunes after you linked me it a few days ago.

Do you think you'll be doing more songs with Malukah, or was this a one off?

Alright, it's quite nice (which when it comes to Miracle of Sound is normal, cheers), but we are truly done with Skyrim now, yes?

Just to clarify, Malukah is the one who did The Dragonborn Comes, right?

This song was gorgeous. I especially liked the part where Gavin sung the lines in Dovish (did I just make that up, or is that what the language is called?).

PrototypeC:
Alright, it's quite nice (which when it comes to Miracle of Sound is normal, cheers), but we are truly done with Skyrim now, yes?

Probably not. People like Skyrim.

zorrandur:
wow.... honestly i think that's the most beautiful piece of music I've heard in the last decade. i was moved, i was excited, a little sad, but intrigued as if i'd never played skyrim before... i think i'll be playing it again soon...

seriously so beautiful you two are golden together!

That's awesome, thanks. I did my best to make this one kinda special. The response has been amazing so far, almost unanimously positive :)

Guffe:

Don't worry, I bet soon they'll be together and have a ton of kids and as soon as that we will have the Miracle of Malukah Orchestra
Oh shit started daydreaming again... sry -.-

haha we're both happily taken - by other people. Sorry to smash your dreams :D

This was 20 shades of awesome.

On a side note, you two would have beautiful, musically-gifted children.

dont like it that much, no offence it's stil a good song I just don't like it (more a metallica, rammstein, pearl jam kinda person) anyway hope I like your next song better :D

GENIUS I SAY! Once again a great song.

MiracleOfSound:
Snip

*looks at avatar*
*looks at username*
*looks at video title*

You!

It's been you all along!

You've been making these songs!

What the hell?
How have I not noticed this?
That's fun.

Jonluw:
snip

OT: The vocals really make it with this one, great work from the both of you. :D

What would be a rough context of the Dovish parts.

Not a translation as such, but more what's trying to be sung.

ie Oblaan Qostiid Rein Norok 'Prophecy that they will be overcome with our fierce roars/battle cries)

Jonluw:
I might've come just a little bit when I saw Malukah's face appear and I recognized her.

Just to clarify, Malukah is the one who did The Dragonborn Comes, right?

I should not have read these two posts in order XD

Nevertheless:

This song was gorgeous. I especially liked the part where Gavin sung the lines in Dovish (did I just make that up, or is that what the language is called?).

Yeah, you made that up - according to Daggerfall, it's Dragonish (I like using that word) - but in Skyrim it's just called Dragon Language. There probably should be a Dragonish equivalent of Dragonish, now that I think about it... hm. I think just using the word 'Dovah' would suffice, and be pretty cool.

Anyway, loved it before, still love it now. Amazing song, Gav!

I'd have thought you'd have gotten over Skyrim by now.

Sucal:
What would be a rough context of the Dovish parts.

Not a translation as such, but more what's trying to be sung.

ie Oblaan Qostiid Rein Norok 'Prophecy that they will be overcome with our fierce roars/battle cries)

The translation is on the vid description :)

Squidbulb:

Not really sure what that means. 'Gotten over' it?

Keep making these awesome songs, and I will keep buying them.

Deal? :)

Loved it. Loved the duet with Malukah, really nice touch and hope to see more.

I'm sure you already ignore all the stick you get about "another Skyrim song", but please, please, in the name of Mighty Thor, continue ignoring them. They rock.

It's... beautiful.
I... Damn.
Fuck it.

Thank You. There's really nothing else to say.

Excellent piece.
Sounds very beautifull... I think that I will listen to it again :)

MiracleOfSound:

Squidbulb:

Not really sure what that means. 'Gotten over' it?

With me it was getting bored of the game and stopped playing it. Well I've put over 120 hours in it. Now I'm bored. Kind of waiting for you to get there *hehehe*

Still keep recommending the game to my friends though. And keep playing if you like. There's nothing like overindulging.

Also I missed a heavy metal guitar solo in this song. Well I can't have everything :(. Its almost perfect.

MiracleOfSound:
Snip

Clicked it thinking "Another Skyrim video? Ugh..."

Ended with "At least I like the songs to the Skyrim videos, if not the game itself."

What's the story with the chick? Who is she?

SirBryghtside:
Yeah, you made that up - according to Daggerfall, it's Dragonish (I like using that word) - but in Skyrim it's just called Dragon Language.

I have no idea what the language is called in Elder Scrolls, but in most fantasy settings I've ever come across, the language is called Draconic...

That's what I'm sticking to because it sounds less dumb than "Dragonish"

At this rate, you could release a Skyrim-inspired album
*hint*
*hint* ;)

Draconalis:

SirBryghtside:
Yeah, you made that up - according to Daggerfall, it's Dragonish (I like using that word) - but in Skyrim it's just called Dragon Language.

I have no idea what the language is called in Elder Scrolls, but in most fantasy settings I've ever come across, the language is called Draconic...

That's what I'm sticking to because it sounds less dumb than "Dragonish"

Yeah, but it's never called Draconic in TES. I occasionally call it that by accident, but it's just plain wrong.

Dragonish, Dragon Language or nothing, I'm afraid.

SirBryghtside:
Yeah, but it's never called Draconic in TES. I occasionally call it that by accident, but it's just plain wrong.

Dragonish, Dragon Language or nothing, I'm afraid.

Not really "nothing", just not TES series... which I'm fine with... since I'm not a fan of it to begin with. :D

Draconic Draconic Draconic Draconic Draconic Draconic Draconic Draconic Draconic

:p

Admittedly, the "Dragon Language" is acceptable. "Dragonish" just sounds so dumb.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here