Miracle of Sound: Legends of the Frost featuring Malukah

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Gets better every time I listen to it. I hope that you continue these. Personally loving the Skyrim themed songs and have made sure to buy every one.

I have been listening to this all week along with Malukah's Skyrim bard songs. Just when I thought Sovngarde Song was the ultimate tribute to Skyrim... this came along and blew me away. Just a shame it had to end.

Simply beautiful. Watching you both sing was a real treat. Malukah always has a genuine look of delight on her face which is simply beautiful. Did I say beautiful already? Damn, someone invent some more words to describe this heavenly duet already.

Definitely want to see more Miracle/Malukah colabs again soon!

When I opened to the song I thought it might be one of the few I didn't like a lot and I'm happy to say you've once again out done yourself!

Also you look like Jesus.

"Gaavin, Gaaaaavin, the hooded maaan *bwoom dwouuww*" (wonder whether anyone will get the reference.. :P)

Amazing, simply amazing.

Somebloke:
"Gaavin, Gaaaaavin, the hooded maaan *bwoom dwouuww*" (wonder whether anyone will get the reference.. :P)

Clannad, Robin Of Sherwood. Being Irish I know the show and the album :) Used to watch it when I was very little.

Holy shit, that was amazing. Also I never imagined Gavin with long hair.

That was amazing. I'm digging the hair, are you growing it out? :P

MiracleOfSound:

PrototypeC:
Alright, it's quite nice (which when it comes to Miracle of Sound is normal, cheers), but we are truly done with Skyrim now, yes?

Probably not. People like Skyrim.

No, people don't like Skyrim (well, they do, but that's not my point) - they like you and your songs! So it doesn't really matter what game your next song will be about (please let be something other than Skyrim), as long as it's at least half as good as this one =)

Awesome job, btw. Made me wish I didn't hate Bethesda that much.

purifico:

No, people don't like Skyrim (well, they do, but that's not my point) - they like you and your songs! So it doesn't really matter what game your next song will be about (please let be something other than Skyrim), as long as it's at least half as good as this one =)

Well in the last 8 weeks I've also done songs for ME3, Darkness 2 and Dark Souls... I don't have the money to buy a new game every two weeks I'm afraid!

That was really good, I enjoyed it a lot.
I have one problem with your last song though, I just can't get it out of my head! For the past week, it has been spontaneously playing in my head.

Win... overload... can't take it... initiate... self-destruct...

*click, BOOOOOOOM

MiracleOfSound:

purifico:

Well in the last 8 weeks I've also done songs for ME3, Darkness 2 and Dark Souls... I don't have the money to buy a new game every two weeks I'm afraid!

That's too bad! How about a kickstarter? I bet people would gladly give you money so that you could buy new games in exchange for new awesome songs.

As they say, you cant please everybody.

Even though I uniformly love pretty much everything you've made for Miracle of Sound, this song just doesn't do it for me. *shrug*

Having another listen to it now, and I think the issue I have with it mostly is that the song is a duet, vice any real musical criticism. Interesting, didn't know I disliked that sort of thing.

Big ups on the Nordic bit, though.

bird of hermes:

5-0:

haha, been too lazy to cut it lately :D

Oh I really liked this one. It felt just lovely

Great song, beautiful voices, just wish you had more to say.

MiracleOfSound:

bird of hermes:

5-0:

Long hair's for the cool kids, man :P

Well the vocals were, predictably, glorious, but it can't quite hold a candle to your other Skyrim-themed videos in terms of scale or cleverness.

Still very nice though. Now I'm off to listen to Khajiit like to sneak again.

Skyrim songs are always the best. idk why

PrototypeC:
Alright, it's quite nice (which when it comes to Miracle of Sound is normal, cheers), but we are truly done with Skyrim now, yes?

One can never be done with Skyrim.

Ever.

Very nice, moving. More duets, please.

That was pretty tight, well done both of you!

MiracleOfSound:
I don't have the money to buy a new game every two weeks I'm afraid!

Not that I am complaining about lot's of Skyrim songs (because I love them all) but maybe you should consider doing some slightly older games, like 2000-2009 or something, or maybe even older if you can remember a deep enough game.

In fact, make a 3 minute song about Pong or Space Invaders, I DARE you :)

Draconalis:

MiracleOfSound:
Snip

Clicked it thinking "Another Skyrim video? Ugh..."

Ended with "At least I like the songs to the Skyrim videos, if not the game itself."

What's the story with the chick? Who is she?

Draconalis:

SirBryghtside:
Yeah, but it's never called Draconic in TES. I occasionally call it that by accident, but it's just plain wrong.

Dragonish, Dragon Language or nothing, I'm afraid.

Not really "nothing", just not TES series... which I'm fine with... since I'm not a fan of it to begin with. :D

I'm talking purely TES here.

Draconic Draconic Draconic Draconic Draconic Draconic Draconic Draconic Draconic

:p

Admittedly, the "Dragon Language" is acceptable. "Dragonish" just sounds so dumb.

I'll explain - Daggerfall was a far more complex game than the more recent outings (including Morrowind), so had a LOT of skills you got to select on startup. Some of these were languages, which would stop you from being attacked by creatures which could peak the language - these included Centaur, Impish, Daedric and Dragonish. It really is an unimaginative placeholder name, but that's why I love it :D

DayDark:
snip

Yeah, I found the link after the fact. Thanks though.

SirBryghtside:
Snip

I hate when people tell me about interesting things like this... because I get to thinking "Maybe that's a game I should try" knowing full well it can never live up to my table top D&D expectations...

It's half the reason I don't like Skyrim...

This was absolutely worth the wait, and it's amazing.

You guys should totally do more collaborations!

A good song. I approve.

MiracleOfSound:

bird of hermes:

5-0:

Don't you dare cut it, it looks AMAZING! Spectacular even.

Err, I mean it looks good on you. >_>
*sits in a corner to avoid saying something really crazy*

(Too late on the crazy thing I'm afraid. Accidentally posted this on the boyfriend's account. Hope he doesn't notice. -_-'
Then again, his fault for logging out of my account and logging into his.)

When you started singing the song in dragon-language i was kinda like

"has he got indigestion or something?"

then i just went.

"Well he's got some amazing sounding indigestion if that is the case."

Draconalis:
I hate when people tell me about interesting things like this... because I get to thinking "Maybe that's a game I should try" knowing full well it can never live up to my table top D&D expectations...

It's half the reason I don't like Skyrim...

Which games in the series have you played? Is it just Skyrim?

SirBryghtside:
Which games in the series have you played? Is it just Skyrim?

Given the amount of effort I put into Oblivion, I'm not entirely sure I can say I've played that one. I loaded a friends game, and 6 hours (Hyperbole) of load screens later, I finally got outside the city and found it bland, boring and brown... so I turned it off.

I played... 3 or 4 hours of Skyrim.

That's my experience with TES

Draconalis:

SirBryghtside:
Yeah, but it's never called Draconic in TES. I occasionally call it that by accident, but it's just plain wrong.

Dragonish, Dragon Language or nothing, I'm afraid.

Not really "nothing", just not TES series... which I'm fine with... since I'm not a fan of it to begin with. :D

Draconic Draconic Draconic Draconic Draconic Draconic Draconic Draconic Draconic

:p

Admittedly, the "Dragon Language" is acceptable. "Dragonish" just sounds so dumb.

There is no word for it in common tongue and if you were to use the true name of the language you would set fire to your house.

Guffe:

Ralen-Sharr:

MiracleOfSound:
Legends of the Frost ft. Malukah

A bonus song featuring Malukah for those who missed it on Youtube.

Watch Video

I was wondering how long it was gonna take for this to get here. Excellent work, great vocals on both parts and a great song overall.

Are we going to see more work with Malukah or was this just kind of a 1 shot thing?

Don't worry, I bet soon they'll be together and have a ton of kids and as soon as that we will have the Miracle of Malukah Orchestra
Oh shit started daydreaming again... sry -.-

On Topic:

Nice one. Liked it. Nothing more to add.

Did you just ship people in reality?

On topic: DAAAAMN! I knew you had a hell of a set of pipes but so does she.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here