Unskippable: Knight's Contract

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Knight's Contract

Zombie-proof chest sounds like a great thing to have.

Watch Video

What was up with that guy's scarf!? And the crotch bow tie?
I think that guy has the same regenerative properties as Wolverine, he was so attached to his shirt that it grew back every time he leveled up.

Awwwww, zombies again. Anyway this guy kinda reminds me of Buldur(sp?) from Too Human.

You know i want me some Zombie Salsa, no wonder he thinks the black death is great.

"You zombies gunna need a dirt nap after this, 'cause what you're about to have a...

*insert avatar*

Hard Day's Knight"

I'd like to echo my wife's sentiment, "why can't we play the plague doctor?"

Hey, Paul, Assassin's Creed definitely didn't make up the bird-mask thing.

They used that mask to keep scented things in the nose cause they believed it to be protective from the plague
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plague_doctor

I have a question, why were the forest women seemingly being executed after the narrator told us how much everyone liked them and how helpful they were being?

I mean you could maybe infer that they were more revered than the actual leaders of the city, making them jealous, but they didn't actually say anything like that.

Narrated by Jennifer Hale doing her Commander Shepard rasp at the beginning.

Velric:
I have a question, why were the forest women seemingly being executed after the narrator told us how much everyone liked them and how helpful they were being?

I mean you could maybe infer that they were more revered than the actual leaders of the city, making them jealous, but they didn't actually say anything like that.

I was wondering about that; maybe they edited out a bit of the cutscene to make room for their one-liners.

Pathologic had bird masks.

I've heard this game is utter shit but I still want to try it!

Bujiraso:

They used that mask to keep scented things in the nose cause they believed it to be protective from the plague

He didn't mean they invented it, but since AssCreed used them they've been popping up lots in movies and games. I recently seem them in a Movie called Black Death.

So I guess they offed the Mother-in laws wise women because of the church or some kind of order? Since executing the very people that are helping you has never been a good thing to do.

I've heard a few jokes now about mother in laws from Graham, I wonder if Kathleen's mother is watching the show.

I'm going to start saying "nice to Scythe you" in my daily speech.
It will catch on, right?

"So the dead also walk?"
"And they DANCE."

I was kinda expecting you guys to start singing Thriller for a moment.

Bujiraso:

We know, he just meant that it's been cropping up a lot more since Screed 2.

GeorgW:
I've heard a few jokes now about mother in laws from Graham, I wonder if Kathleen's mother is watching the show.

No, it's just... well, I'll come clean here, it's an easy joke. Sometimes, in a 5-minute video we have to go for the comedy shorthand. Kathleen's mother isn't around.

Graham_LRR:

Bujiraso:

GeorgW:

No, it's just... well, I'll come clean here, it's an easy joke. Sometimes, in a 5-minute video we have to go for the comedy shorthand. Kathleen's mother isn't around.

It's a funny joke, and easily recognized. I just read a bit too much into it. Sorry about Kathleen's mother :(

Tamrin:
"So the dead also walk?"
"And they DANCE."

I was kinda expecting you guys to start singing Thriller for a moment.

Truth be told, I sung the word "Thriller!!" in my head after that line.

OT: This cut-scene actually felt shorter than it really was, though it was still...well, let's just say it didn't make me feel like playing the featured game.

GeorgW:
Sorry about Kathleen's mother :(

Oh, don't feel bad. That's not what I meant by "isn't around". Not going to go into it, but we're fine with her not being around.

canadamus_prime:
Awwwww, zombies again. Anyway this guy kinda reminds me of Buldur(sp?) from Too Human.

yeah with all the scars all over his face. But Baldur's was much cooler because they glowed blue.

Or Volgin from MGS3 he had bunch scars too

ForgottenPr0digy:

canadamus_prime:

yeah with all the scars all over his face. But Baldur's was much cooler because they glowed blue.

Or Volgin from MGS3 he had bunch scars too

Actually I was referring to his burly character design and surly disposition, but yeah the scars too.

"Oh... it's a scythe!"

Bonus point for Blackadder reference.

He could use "Time to reap what I've sown.", but he'd either need to be killing his kids or be the direct cause of the zombies. Come to think of it, could be both. Maybe guys who don't get wounded have zombabies.

The whole time I couldn't get over him pulling an arrow through his breast plate. I mean, really guys? How did he even pull that out? How did it get there in the first place? What kind of crazy steroids are these archers on?

DVS BSTrD:
"You zombies gunna need a dirt nap after this, 'cause what you're about to have a...

*insert avatar*

Hard Day's Knight"

I think you need some Help. Seriously, dude, Let it Be.

On an unrelated topic, there's actually a book series with musical puns revolving around the names of the characters. One is a Hard Day's Knight.

Narrated by Jennifer Hale. That along with hearing Graham and Paul mock the game was worth listening to the bad dialogue.

Medieval zombies? Eh, had to happen eventually.

Also, I agree with Paul. If the zombies walk, they should dance. Cue Thriller!

btw, those one-liners of yours at the end weren't that bad, guys. Would've been better than that lame one they put in for the guy. ... Except the last one. That one was just painful.

Taunta:
The whole time I couldn't get over him pulling an arrow through his breast plate. I mean, really guys? How did he even pull that out? How did it get there in the first place? What kind of crazy steroids are these archers on?

heavy crossbows can punch right through plate mail.

Looks like he's going to have the time of his scythe!

Taunta:

Long bows can produce enough force to penetrate plate armor.

It's why deaths in war sky rocketed when the long bow was invented.

Graham_LRR:

Bujiraso:

Aye, that's probably true.

Don Reba:
Pathologic had bird masks.

And you played as a plague doctor of sorts albeit one without a bird mask.

What, no "And that was the xth time I died"?

I thought that the little guy was a kenku (or tengu) at first, but I guess it's just a mask.

Also did anyone else notice that the first two zombies are the exact same? The same model is used and they didn't even bother to change the textures.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here