Consensus

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Surely revenge will get you somewhere in the video game world, it won't come back to stab you in the face some time.

This one was really funny, I like it when Kratos compares the pit of hell with a front lawn with dog shit on it. (Seriously that guy should really clean his lawn more) :D

Had to get another one up quick before the debate in the last comments section reached critical mass.

You'd be surprised how often "I'm not X" is followed by something that instantly proves you are exactly that. It should be one of those adage laws.

If it doesn't exist yet, I'm calling it. Kara's Law. "Stating you're NOT [Something] must immediately be followed by an action that proves you ARE."

Once, twice, sold.

THINK OF THE TV TROPES PAGE! I mean ... children. Whatever.

Karathos:
You'd be surprised how often "I'm not X" is followed by something that instantly proves you are exactly that. It should be one of those adage laws.

If it doesn't exist yet, I'm calling it. Kara's Law. "Stating you're NOT [Something ]must immediately be followed by an action that proves you ARE."

Once, twice, sold.

But she just said she wasn't a Democracy, and then she wasn't... I don't think your law holds up...

Self awareness....

Drinking is probably a good alternative to destroying XBoxes.

Frostbite3789:
Had to get another one up quick before the debate in the last comments section reached critical mass.

Oh...Ouch! Bad! No! Wrong!

But Bloody Revenge worked well for all those guys right........right?

Yay, we must pray for our lost brothers and sisters that made the mistake of checking if Erin does have a TV Trope page, for they are surely lost in the pages of the internet. May their spirit be forever remembered as being devoured by The Beast.

Awww, and here I was expecting a comic about the Geth.

Also, anyone care to name the guy with the brown jacket?

Was that a break of ye old fourth wall there? Hmm?

Eleuthera:

Karathos:

If it doesn't exist yet, I'm calling it. Kara's Law. "Stating you're NOT [Something ]must immediately be followed by an action that proves you ARE."

Once, twice, sold.

But she just said she wasn't a Democracy, and then she wasn't... I don't think your law holds up...

Stop ruining it for me :(((

I have to say I'm at least happy that the other human characters in this web comic seem to be making a comeback. I always liked the earlier parts of this series that dealt with Erin at her work, and sort of missed those story aspects. That and, breaking the fourth wall through a TV Tropes reference is a definite win.

Tv tropes page?
you have a tv tro- wait, WAIT NOOOOooooo..../sucked into vortex/

Hopefully people won't take this one a little too seriously this time :D

Naw, I was hoping wed get even more drama, but with the dogshit-fire comparison and getting drunk,it seems its going to get a bit more whacky for the moment.

Oh well, still funny.

Probably a more likely rule of the internet than the one posited earlier in the thread should be:

If it exists, there is a TV Tropes page about it.

who is the guy on the left and the second guy from the right?

In defence of TVTropes, about two-thirds of the webcomics I follow and indie games I enjoy are ones that I found out about from them.

Please don't use that info to extrapolate how much time I spend on that site. (I'd rather not think about it.)

Seeing Raziel in this comic just reminded me how much I want a new fucking Soul Reaver game.

If getting drunk is crazy, I don't want to be sane!

Daystar Clarion:

RETAKE ERIN!

wait that didn't sound right...

uguito-93:

I think it's Ryo Hazuki from Shenmue, is the big knight guy on the left Siegfried from Soul Calibur or someone else?

I'm for bloody vengeance. Bloody vengeance is good.

Karathos:

If it doesn't exist yet, I'm calling it. Kara's Law. "Stating you're NOT [Something] must immediately be followed by an action that proves you ARE."

Once, twice, sold.

I'm not incredibly rich and surrounded by supermodels!... Damn it, you lied to me, it doesn't work!

OT:
What's with Elliot's lawn? Did dogs have some pooping party there or does his neighbour simply hate him.
Anyway, good decision Erin. Go drinking, you won't do anything stupid while being drunk.

Karathos:

Once, twice, sold.

I will support this Law.

Beryl77:
Go drinking, you won't do anything stupid while being drunk.

Well, if she drinks so much she blacks out, that's kind of like killing them.
Like in Heroes.

Finally she puts some pants on. Was getting a little awkward seeing her without pants in every comic lol.

I'm liking how this is turning out, keep it up :3

Cool! She now gets a "TVTropes Will Ruin Your Life" reference!

6th panel with everyone raising their hands was priceless xD

Awww, come on! Revenge is a great option!

I mean, has Raziel ever been wrong? And werent the games he stared in some of the best youve ever played? Why would he steer you wrong?

Beryl77:

Karathos:

Once, twice, sold.

I'm not incredibly rich and surrounded by supermodels!... Damn it, you lied to me, it doesn't work!

You are anonymous on the internet, and therefore, MUST be lying (Knack's Law). Boom, double proof.

Everyone quick! EDIT HER TV TROPES PAGE! NOW!!!!!

Lucane:

uguito-93:

I think it's Ryo Hazuki from Shenmue, is the big knight guy on the left Siegfried from Soul Calibur or someone else?

I thought It was Sigfried too, but cant be sure...

Daystar Clarion:

So would like to discuss the effects of videogames on democracy? Remember folks the correct response to a different opinion is to scream and charge.

And here I thought that Legion would somehow figure into this after reading the title.

hmm she's already having trouble not doing what the characters tell her now she's going to get drunk.... yep don't see any problem with that logic. heh

Since it was mentioned, I think I'll just post this fun little link...

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Webcomic/CriticalMiss

And then I'll get back to reading it. :p

Ah, TV Tropes... so many hours wasted.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook