LoadingReadyRun: Mailbag!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Mailbag!

The cast of Loading Ready Run answers your questions in a way that they only could.

Watch Video

How did you guess that I am not Paul? I might very well have been!

Why did Graham look so shocked in the opening scene? Or was he yawning? Or trying not to vomit? Or holding a live spider inside his mouth?

Paul looks like the perfect evil mastermind with that beard.

Thunderous Cacophony:
Why did Graham look so shocked in the opening scene? Or was he yawning? Or trying not to vomit? Or holding a live spider inside his mouth?

Maybe his beard got cold?

Don Reba:

I think it may have been a reference to the video where they announced the mailbag and he kept interrupting Paul.

I'll get my pitchfork and torch stocked up for the rush when you remake another video.

Don Reba:

They have magic powers.

It comes from being D&D freaks.

The Gentleman:
I'll get my pitchfork and torch stocked up for the rush when you remake another video.

I'll get stocks in pitchforks and torches.

That was both entertaining and informational, with a bit of falsehood in there too. You can clean permanent marker off of a whiteboard, you just have to go other it with a dry erase marker, then wipe it all up together.

J a m m y:

Don Reba:

I think it may have been a reference to the video where they announced the mailbag and he kept interrupting Paul.

You might be onto something here. Anyone who actually was Paul would have been too offended by the announcement and surely would not watch this video. Most clever!

Now, they should do a separate video specifically targetted at the Paul demographic.

Great video, and truly in the style only you guys could pull off :)

Darn, I wanted to ask why do they like 4e over 3.5 or Pathfinder.

Don Reba:

J a m m y:

Don Reba:

You might be onto something here. Anyone who actually was Paul would have been too offended by the announcement and surely would not watch this video. Most clever!

Now, they should do a separate video specifically targetted at the Paul demographic.

Heh, I actually meant to quote the post below you. I must have clicked on the wrong one.

Awwww, they didn't answer my question :<

The world needs more Crapshots, dammit!

Nevermind.

I'm a bit disappointed that they took all of robot guy's questions and nobody else's.

They answered my question!! *squee!*

To be fair, I think Installation Anxiety 2010 is why I started regularly watching you guys and gals in the first place so I don't think the extra effort to re-make it was wasted. Still pleased that Grant's navel doubles as a powered USB port.

I found the Robot voice so annoying I went for the mute button everytime a question appeared.
:D.

ewhac:
They answered my question!! *squee!*

I had this reaction while listening to the regular podcast here. It's so stupid but I couldn't stop smiling the next 10 minutes.

I just imagine they walked up to Kathleen and were like "Got a question about you nude."

and she just looked and said...

Paul can get away with nodding and putting nothing on the track!

It's true!

I like this. I like this very muchly. LRRcast is awesome, but they do tend to be...long. And sometimes time is not what we have.

I actually enjoyed the little troll moment at the end.

"Graham, can you sing the countries of the world song from Animaniacs?"
"Yes, I can."
/video ends

So, that better become a LRR video in the not too distant future.

You know what Paul, thats my favourite punch line too.

"Run for your liiiives!"

That was a lot funnier than the LRRcast, then productions usually are.

My favorite recent punchline is the first episode of Friday Nights when Paul says "I do programming"

Now that I've seen so much sock puppet batman, I have so many more questions.

Chiefly among them, what ever happened to your yeti puppet? He was awesome.

Dear Kathleen; several weeks back on the LRRcast, you mentioned using soy noodles to replace regular noodles. I am a culinary flop and don't know how the soggy state of these soy noodles works in place of other recipes noodles, like ramen, or fettucini alfredo. Also, I'm trying to lose lots of weight this summer. Do you have any filling/healthy/low cal recipes? (I already go nuts on fresh veggies.)

OH! Matt, I almost forgot to mention- you're looking good! I can tell you're really making an effort to drop the pounds. :) Excellent, well done!

Uuuuunited states, Panama, Mexico, Canada, Haiti, Jaimaca, Peru....

Curse you for your teasing, Graham!

Saltyk:
I actually enjoyed the little troll moment at the end.

"Graham, can you sing the countries of the world song from Animaniacs?"
"Yes, I can."
/video ends

So, that better become a LRR video in the not too distant future.

I believe you cand find that here: http://web.archive.org/web/20041011061043/http://loadingreadyrun.com/vid.php

..or by tuning into any desert bus.

orrr at least the elements version

We all know that's you Kingkool, you're not sneaky.

Damn, I saw this last week and couldn't think of a question to ask, but while watching this video I remembered that there was a question I wanted to ask, namely, what is the big poster that seems to be a large city map that is in the background of a bunch of videos, none of which I remember.

I guess this goes to show you should always try to write down your questions.

How much did they have to budget to get Steven Hawking to read the questions? That had to be on par with the cost of the white boards.

I forgot to include my actual name in the email. Jdog looks incredibly douchey on it's own and with no context.

Ha ha ha! The very last bit....perfect end.

They asked if you could, but not if you will.

I think Paul's and Matt's favorites was the best part, but like Jim keeps making us say;

Thank God for all of you guys!

Hope ya do more!

Thunderous Cacophony:

Paul tried to kill him with a katana a bit ago for not letting him talk.

Paul is Paul.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or