Feed Dump: Bacon Coffin

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Bacon Coffin

Bacon Coffin? What a tasty way to go.

Watch Video

Quick question. was that a sleeping cat in the background in Cams shots?

Ladies and Gentlemen: Russian President Dmitry Medvedev's cat.

Totally worth the expense of recovering her...

Thank you LRR for once again providing us with an excellent and entertaining video.

So, is 'a grillion' an actual number, or just a Douglas Adams reference?

Also, triple captcha error post. Sorry.

And, as for that cat, awwwwww.

That was pretty messed up about that guy, his wife, and their dogs. However, the bacon burial tube was a bit more disturbing to me personally.

Linoleum? Is this some sort of bizarre crossover between Feed Dump and Robert Kroese's Mercury series?

You know...Graham kinda reminded me of Joker from ME when he put the cap on....must've been the beard.

Bacon coffin...they could've at least used bacon spray on the insides so it smelt like bacon. :3

Typical Oligarchic despot: wasting government resources chasing pussy.

I loved the reaction to the bacon memorial tube...
Kathleen: :D
Cam: :I

I have but one question for Graham now. Why did you wear Card Kingdom shirts 2 weeks in a row when filming Feed Dump? Are they bonus sponsors, or do you need us to send you funny shirts?

I am shocked an appalled by how cavalier Kathleen is about fishing cats out of a pool of maple syrup. Admittedly my first thought was that they had drowned there, but they may have simply been trapped. But, still, think of the poor kitties.

Bacon... memorial tube... Dafuq?

Still, a swimming pool full of maple syrup would at least be an interesting spectacle...

That murder story though... tht's a bit dark for feed dump though I suppose it fits sadness dump just fine.

The Gentleman:

awwwwww cute

Is it just me, or have there been mention of "Bacon Coffin" on more than one episode?

Edit: Huh, guess now. I think it's because I've heard about it from so many sources that I just got a case of Deja vu.

Would this be a good time to mention that I actually saw bacon flavored jellybeans being sold at the Minnesota Bound store at the Mall of America?

It's official. This whole "bacon goes with everything" has gone WAY too damn far. I'm calling conspiracy on the part of the pork industry!

There's not a time in the day I don't say "Imma show you my naval ordinance unit", well played.

Kathleen, I think parachute pants lasted until at least 1990, as evidenced by their use in the video for "U Can't Touch This".

Having been only 5 at the time though, I can't say for sure.

The Gentleman:

Worth every penny and Russian dissident who was liquidated after the President got a tip that they were holding her hostage.

For those keeping track at home:
Sadness Dump 1, Happiness Dump 2 (Cat and Bacon Coffin)
It's official, happiness wins! Every gets to go pet kitties now!

vxicepickxv:
I have but one question for Graham now. Why did you wear Card Kingdom shirts 2 weeks in a row when filming Feed Dump? Are they bonus sponsors, or do you need us to send you funny shirts?

Graham and James do sometimes live-stream themselves drafting MtGO, and Card Kingdom sponsors them. I guess they record Feed Dump the same day and Graham doesn't feel like wearing two shirts that day?

ForgottenPr0digy:

The Gentleman:

awwwwww cute

daawww

Furthermore, I see.....I see a...t-shirt, with a dollar sign and a picture of Texas next to it.

You know you are thinking it.

Facebook wouldn't let me post so I'll say it here:

RON DEWINGS SKETCH. ASAP.

It would be so funny.

I have to say, I did NOT expect to see that hat, on this show, ever. Although I sorta qualify as a source of (Biased and bad) news and do have a hat of that ilk.

The expenses spent to find that cat won't even come close to the cost of all the security guards hired to make sure it doesn't get away again. :p

Although I gotta admit, it is pretty darn cute.

vxicepickxv:

Owing to PAX East last weekend, we actually doubled up on Feed Dumps last week and I forgot to change shirts.

Graham_LRR:

vxicepickxv:

Owing to PAX East last weekend, we actually doubled up on Feed Dumps last week and I forgot to change shirts.

If that's the case, it's perfectly ok to do so. So long as you sing the Animaniacs song like you said you could!

Can't watch the video since this computer doesn't have sound, but I'd just like to point out (in case the video doesn't) that the company making the bacon coffin also makes a bacon-flavored sexual lube. :P

Ron Dewings and Cam in the same Feed Dump, this just made my freaking day :D. As always funny stuff Graham and crew =D

Graham_LRR:

Bacon Coffin? What a tasty way to go.

When I heard "Russian..." I thought it was going to be about the new device Russia has that allows them to control people.

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2012/04/vladimir-putin-confirms-russian-zombie-radiation-gun/

BTW, I request a bacon coffin with a burial at sea, of maple syrup.

When I was helping my friend move, I actually got cut off in line at a gas station (buying drinks) by some woman who was buying $50 worth of lottery tickets and a small bottle of whiskey... That must really be a money maker.

As someone who worked in a gas station I can attest to how much money people throw at the lotto. And yes it is sad seeing people spend $100 on scratch tickets and win nothing... then it gets pathetic as these same people come back a few days later and do it again... and again... and again.

See, if I have a couple bucks that are just gonna go to Starbucks anyway, then I'll dump 'em into the lottery instead. It does pay for scholarships and public works. I rarely come out with anything, and actually have never won a drawing, but it's not at all a bad thing to put your spare change into.

I would never drop anything close to $100 (or even $10) on lotto tickets at one time, though. That's just crazy talk.

The Gentleman:

it has a red eye like Kazuma from Tekken it must have the devil genes inside of it

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here